Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" 14:24 - Mar 18 with 2887 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:25 - Mar 18 with 2861 viewsKeno

Lok this comment

Iain Branson
@iainb79
·
20h
2 games against them & we’ve made Morsy look like Busquets/Rodri 😂

I'm sure Busquets would be flattered by the comparison. Morsy is a much better player

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:32 - Mar 18 with 2800 viewsredrickstuhaart

Notably the highlights dont show that lengthy near perfect buildup.
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:34 - Mar 18 with 2794 viewsMookamoo

Reminds me of Kabaddi if you've ever seen it played.

Absolute discipline until the opposition makes the slightest mistake, and then you crush them.
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:41 - Mar 18 with 2739 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Look. I think accounts like that provide very insightful stuff.

But the jargon is utterly ridiculous.

"Their double 6 pivot facilitates their entire play and allows them to dominate opposition 6 areas, in penetrative attack"

so basically our two midfielders when they play well can dominate the other teams midfield.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:51 - Mar 18 with 2631 viewshomer_123

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:41 - Mar 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

"Their double 6 pivot facilitates their entire play and allows them to dominate opposition 6 areas, in penetrative attack"

so basically our two midfielders when they play well can dominate the other teams midfield.

The jargon is shocking.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 15:01 - Mar 18 with 2570 viewscooperd5

I particularly like the block of space halfway through being highlighted... just as a Wednesday player arrived in it!
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 15:18 - Mar 18 with 2477 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I didn't actually know what that sentence meant and thought it was some clever tactical spot, way above my head. So glad you've simplified it!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:05 - Mar 18 with 2261 viewsHelp

I thought we just played football rather well
Login to get fewer ads

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:12 - Mar 18 with 2207 viewsBiGDonnie

All well and good but our players are a lot better than given credit for IMO.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:12 - Mar 18 with 2201 viewshoppy

Basically yes, with our double 6 pivot facilitation, obviously.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:15 - Mar 18 with 2185 viewsBluespeed225

If David Brent did analysis.
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:19 - Mar 18 with 2139 viewsHighgateBlue

I definitely know what Zone 14 is, so there's nothing to worry about there.

Double six is a good strategy in most games, especially board games. It gets you out of jail in Monopoly for example.
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:24 - Mar 18 with 2097 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Nevermind the 6 pivot, what's this tutu box thing our CBs have going?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:27 - Mar 18 with 2073 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:19 - Mar 18 by HighgateBlue

Double six is a good strategy in most games, especially board games. It gets you out of jail in Monopoly for example.

And in the Arizona Firefighters Pensions Board we have a kind of Community Chest and Bank rolled into one!

And they took a Chance on a young coach...

And the Dark Blues are better than the Greens and Yellows!
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 1788 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:34 - Mar 18 by Mookamoo

Reminds me of Kabaddi if you've ever seen it played.

Absolute discipline until the opposition makes the slightest mistake, and then you crush them.

Sounds like marriage, but I’m always the one making the mistake

Kabaddi is ace. I used to watch a lot of it when I was having regular trips out to India.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1763 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:51 - Mar 18 by homer_123

The jargon is shocking.

It was probably focussed group to find a way to best describe our moving parts in our core competency that gives us the bleeding edge.

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 18:36 - Mar 18 with 1701 viewsVic

And there was me thinking that football is a simple game.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 19:12 - Mar 18 with 1600 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 18:36 - Mar 18 by Vic

And there was me thinking that football is a simple game.

It’s a complicated game followed by simple people. Speaking from my own experience anyway!

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 10:04 - Mar 19 with 1151 viewsGuthrum

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:19 - Mar 18 by HighgateBlue

Zone 14 must be a heck of a long way outside central London.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 10:16 - Mar 19 with 1115 viewsjayessess

Wonder if back in the day people complained about jargon when "inside left" and "half back" went out of fashion or when "full back" changed meaning.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 13:41 - Mar 19 with 941 viewsStrimmer

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 14:51 - Mar 18 by homer_123

The jargon is shocking.

Didn't see any jargon personally. If anything I thought we were running pretty fast

Poll: Was it a punch?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 15:38 - Mar 19 with 807 viewshoppy

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 13:41 - Mar 19 by Strimmer

Didn't see any jargon personally. If anything I thought we were running pretty fast

Try that one again a few times... it could become your running joke...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 15:54 - Mar 19 with 770 viewsWeWereZombies

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 10:16 - Mar 19 by jayessess

Wonder if back in the day people complained about jargon when "inside left" and "half back" went out of fashion or when "full back" changed meaning.

Is 'inside left' the new name for a false 10 now ?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:09 - Mar 19 with 737 viewsHighgateBlue

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 15:54 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

If so, we've come full circle. (Or should I say 'double semi-circle'?)
Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 16:23 - Mar 19 with 707 viewsjayessess

Did you know we use a "Their double 6 pivot" on 15:54 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

I've taken to calling the position Nathan Broadhead plays "Inside Left" (much to the amusement of my neighbour in the West Stand who asks me if "Ted Phillips might come on to replace him later")

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024