Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very poor and very lucky today 22:08 - Mar 29 with 3948 viewstetchris

Blackburn should have won!

Ref made some poor decisions but so did the goalie. Not very good with ball at his feet and poor distribution. McKenna has obviously told them to play out from the back and the goalie shouldn’t kick it long from a goal kick. Every time he has the ball at his feet you just know he is gonna give the opposition chances.

Sat back and way too deep in second half. When we don’t get a second/third goal to kill the game off we always look like we will give away a goal. Have to better against budgies as bet they would love to beat us and dent our automatic promotion hopes.

You just know that if we dint make automatic places then we will play budgies in play offs and loose and they will get promoted and we will never hear the end of it!
Very poor and very lucky today on 22:10 - Mar 29 with 3207 viewsSteve_M

We weren’t very good but on no way did Blackburn deserve a win. 1-1 would have been about right really but we were resilient.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:11 - Mar 29 with 3195 viewsSitfcB

Wins like that get teams promoted…except we’re usually watching other teams do it.

THIS IS OURRRRRR TIME

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:12 - Mar 29 with 3173 viewsgainsboroughblue

Well, as if my head didn't hurt already.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:15 - Mar 29 with 3085 viewsgainsboroughblue

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:11 - Mar 29 by SitfcB

Wins like that get teams promoted…except we’re usually watching other teams do it.

THIS IS OURRRRRR TIME

Yep. I can remember Chelsea romping to the Division Two title in the late 80s and we played them at PR on a Tuesday night. We battered them, had numerous close calls, penalty shouts. Then Gordon Durie broke away on 80 odd mins to net the winner.

None of this lucky nonsense. It's what teams do who are at the top and what sets them apart from the rest.

Whenever I see a social media post regarding this years Championship, I want to tear my eyes out. So fecking tedious with the same crap.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:15 - Mar 29 with 3078 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:10 - Mar 29 by Steve_M

We weren’t very good but on no way did Blackburn deserve a win. 1-1 would have been about right really but we were resilient.

Why did anyone deserve anything other than Town winning? Hladky made a bad error that he recovered from brilliantly. Their keeper made an equally bad error that resulted in a goal.

The referee was poor. Very harshly booked Davis to set a benchmark that he then never kept and was inconsistent throughout with what he deemed a foul and what was a booking.

Broadhead had a clear penalty that wasn't awarded.

Blackburn had 2 chances that were clear offsides that resulted in the ball in the net. The first one I am sure Edmundson wouldn't have booted into his net if the flag hadn't gone up. What about those earns them any "right" to a goal? Aside from that, both sides finished fairly poorly.

Whilst we struggled to keep possession so did Blackburn and I can't see what about the performance meant we deserved less than the 3 points.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:18 - Mar 29 with 3041 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

That game feels like years ago now. Have you seen the table buddy, we’re top. Who cares if we were good or bad today quite frankly, the table doesn’t!!
[Post edited 29 Mar 22:20]

Poll: Is Billm….

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:21 - Mar 29 with 2980 viewsquirkie

Leicester weren't very good today and LOST.

Leeds weren't very good today and DREW.

Southampton weren't very good today and DREW.

We weren't very good today and WON.

I'll take that.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:22 - Mar 29 with 2942 viewsSwailsey

Dad?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:23 - Mar 29 with 2926 viewsNutkins_Return

We were good for 55 minutes. Blackburn were better than us for the last 35. They are a decent side at home and battling for their lives. Give them some credit and our lads some credit for grinding it out. No easy games in this league and we are top!!
Very poor and very lucky today on 22:26 - Mar 29 with 2856 viewsFrimleyBlue

When you break it down. Today made a lot of sense

Main striker back from playing 120 minutes couple days ago plus a 10 who had played on two internationals
Left back with flu subbed for a fullback with flu
No.10 goalscorer with flu replaced by midfielder who played 2 internationals recently
Played a rb who isnt a rb but playing as one and doing a solid enough job but has his limitations and I think his first 90 minutes all season?

Plus. We played a cb who's been in and out of the side ( who was immense anyway tho)
Plus 2 other players with flu unnamed.

Plus our manager has flu. Bless him wiping his nose

Looks quite sore.
[Post edited 29 Mar 22:33]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:27 - Mar 29 with 2871 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:23 - Mar 29 by Nutkins_Return

We were good for 55 minutes. Blackburn were better than us for the last 35. They are a decent side at home and battling for their lives. Give them some credit and our lads some credit for grinding it out. No easy games in this league and we are top!!

That last 35 minutes where Hladky made save after save and our defenders cleared them off the line repeatedly were remarkable really.

It was like the smash and grab that Maidstone did to us in January wasn't it?

Or did we just see out a match where we gave the ball away a lot?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:33 - Mar 29 with 2790 viewshomer_123

Did you want Blackburn to win?

We've played worse and won this season and played way better and not got a result.

It's very clear the way KM wants to play and over the course of his tenure...it unquestionably and demonstrably works. There will be times when we gift a goal or two but the way we create scoring opportunities in the numbers we do far far outweighs any potential negative.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:34 - Mar 29 with 2776 viewsRyorry

And we were clearly weakened by not only two half-season long absences of key players and a likely 8-game absence by another key player, but also obvious illness amongst at least two further key players, who to their huge credit managed to keep going nevertheless.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:39 - Mar 29 with 2721 viewsjayessess

Hladky "not very good with ball at his feet".

Don't watch us very often then?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:41 - Mar 29 with 2696 viewsRyorry

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:26 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

When you break it down. Today made a lot of sense

Main striker back from playing 120 minutes couple days ago plus a 10 who had played on two internationals
Left back with flu subbed for a fullback with flu
No.10 goalscorer with flu replaced by midfielder who played 2 internationals recently
Played a rb who isnt a rb but playing as one and doing a solid enough job but has his limitations and I think his first 90 minutes all season?

Plus. We played a cb who's been in and out of the side ( who was immense anyway tho)
Plus 2 other players with flu unnamed.

Plus our manager has flu. Bless him wiping his nose

Looks quite sore.
[Post edited 29 Mar 22:33]

Hadn’t realised he was ill too, certainly looks it there.

I recommend fresh turmeric, ginger and Manuka honey hot drinks, as well as whatever the docs order.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:42 - Mar 29 with 2662 viewsFrimleyBlue

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:41 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

Hadn’t realised he was ill too, certainly looks it there.

I recommend fresh turmeric, ginger and Manuka honey hot drinks, as well as whatever the docs order.

I've just managed to smash flu off the park in 3 days

Most of it tbh. But it worked lol.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:54 - Mar 29 with 2592 viewsEireannach_gorm

Possibly the poorest of your 7 posts on the forum. You might be better to stick to the news section.
Very poor and very lucky today on 22:57 - Mar 29 with 2570 viewsChurchman

Not a great attempt. Bit feeble really.

On the ball City. Good win today.
Very poor and very lucky today on 22:58 - Mar 29 with 2553 viewsNthQldITFC

Man, that's one seriously misinformed post.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Very poor and very lucky today on 23:06 - Mar 29 with 2473 viewscordonblue

Miserable. Sort of bloke who gets a Christmas present and asks for another.

Try and enjoy yourself.
Very poor and very lucky today on 23:09 - Mar 29 with 2452 viewsNthQldITFC

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:57 - Mar 29 by Churchman

Not a great attempt. Bit feeble really.

On the ball City. Good win today.

...and good luck on Monday. It is your National Day after all.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Very poor and very lucky today on 23:24 - Mar 29 with 2346 viewsWallingford_Boy

Rotherham at home?

RIP Sir Bobby

Very poor and very lucky today on 23:40 - Mar 29 with 2255 viewsbenrhyddingblue

The ‘goalie’ hahaha

0 out 10 - worst Troll ever
Very poor and very lucky today on 23:44 - Mar 29 with 2228 viewsitfcjoe

Who is this wet wipe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Very poor and very lucky today on 00:09 - Mar 30 with 2096 viewsIllinoisblue

“McKenna has obviously told them to play out from the back” - now this is the sort of insight and analysis that would make a TWTD subscription worthwhile.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024