Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very poor and very lucky today 22:08 - Mar 29 with 3943 viewstetchris

Blackburn should have won!

Ref made some poor decisions but so did the goalie. Not very good with ball at his feet and poor distribution. McKenna has obviously told them to play out from the back and the goalie shouldn’t kick it long from a goal kick. Every time he has the ball at his feet you just know he is gonna give the opposition chances.

Sat back and way too deep in second half. When we don’t get a second/third goal to kill the game off we always look like we will give away a goal. Have to better against budgies as bet they would love to beat us and dent our automatic promotion hopes.

You just know that if we dint make automatic places then we will play budgies in play offs and loose and they will get promoted and we will never hear the end of it!
Very poor and very lucky today on 04:28 - Mar 30 with 692 viewsRyorry

Very poor and very lucky today on 00:09 - Mar 30 by Illinoisblue

“McKenna has obviously told them to play out from the back” - now this is the sort of insight and analysis that would make a TWTD subscription worthwhile.

Only taken him 39 games to pick it up 😂

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very poor and very lucky today on 06:49 - Mar 30 with 621 viewscressi

I agree below par and the subs never had the best impact I thought in midfield and up top after the first twenty minutes only Llungo and Morsy did well everyone else gave the ball away cheaply.
Saying that Blackburns goals were rightly chalked off. And Hladky never had major work to do although gave me one heart attack brilliant recovery.
But this is what good sides do play poorly but win, I would take 3 points over a good performance on to Monday.
Very poor and very lucky today on 07:00 - Mar 30 with 601 viewssotd78

Who's the goalie? I expose you as a Traitor. Off you trott Budgie.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Very poor and very lucky today on 07:03 - Mar 30 with 598 viewsVaughan8

I agree to a degree but you've gone a bit extreme.

We weren't great but Blackburn were not.that good either hence we won.

Our goal was a bit fortunate.

Their offside goal was correct, however I don't think their guy played much of a part and probably would have gone in without him there anyway, but rules are rules.

Hladkys mistake was definitely lucky that didn't go in.

I think we were a bit lucky/fortunate, but it's not always like that so I'm not concerned
Very poor and very lucky today on 07:06 - Mar 30 with 594 viewsMK1

Bl00dy hell. Have you looked at the table this morning? Cheer up you miserable sod.
Very poor and very lucky today on 07:45 - Mar 30 with 569 viewsArnieM

Every single disallowed Blackburn goal ( if you look at them objectively), was the correct decision. Unfortunately that’s football, and I wouldn’t say “ harsh” on them either. They were offside and a foul on the keeper. That was a simple fact. Interesting the Blackburn manager makes absolutely no reference to our denied, yet stonewall penalty. Why was that I wonder!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Very poor and very lucky today on 08:38 - Mar 30 with 540 viewsStewart27

I know a trophy dodging inbred when I read one.

Take your awful grammar over to your forum where it’ll be understood.
Very poor and very lucky today on 09:17 - Mar 30 with 493 viewswischip

I wore my lucky orange jumper again. I think that got us the win (again). I wore it by mistake for the Cardiff game but we were in white. I need to quickly buy a cheap white jumper from Primark so I've got all bases covered now. Even though Blackburn had 3 goals disallowed correctly that's a bit of luck all 3 got called correctly, for a home side. But we had a definite penalty so maybe it's evened out. 7 games to go. Believe.
Login to get fewer ads

Very poor and very lucky today on 10:39 - Mar 30 with 436 viewsNomore4

Tetchris = Scum
Very poor and very lucky today on 11:28 - Mar 30 with 399 viewssmithy69

54 downvotes is a decent effort lol

The fact no players name is mentioned and doesn’t know how we play, or seemingly where we are in the league, and mentions norwich - means only 1 thing

8 fingered cousin kisser from Norfolk
Very poor and very lucky today on 11:43 - Mar 30 with 371 viewsRyorry

Very poor and very lucky today on 11:28 - Mar 30 by smithy69

The fact no players name is mentioned and doesn’t know how we play, or seemingly where we are in the league, and mentions norwich - means only 1 thing

12-fingered shirley? Unless the number of his digits is synched to the number of his brain cells.

Here's another of his gems - from November last year -

"Personally I don’t think we are ready for PL so wouldn’t be too disappointed if we didn’t get into play offs or automatic promotion places."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very poor and very lucky today on 12:04 - Mar 30 with 346 viewsBuffaloBill

Very poor and very lucky today on 22:26 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

When you break it down. Today made a lot of sense

Main striker back from playing 120 minutes couple days ago plus a 10 who had played on two internationals
Left back with flu subbed for a fullback with flu
No.10 goalscorer with flu replaced by midfielder who played 2 internationals recently
Played a rb who isnt a rb but playing as one and doing a solid enough job but has his limitations and I think his first 90 minutes all season?

Plus. We played a cb who's been in and out of the side ( who was immense anyway tho)
Plus 2 other players with flu unnamed.

Plus our manager has flu. Bless him wiping his nose

Looks quite sore.
[Post edited 29 Mar 22:33]

And ww kept the leagues top scorer, goal less

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Very poor and very lucky today on 12:06 - Mar 30 with 339 viewsBuffaloBill

Very poor and very lucky today on 11:28 - Mar 30 by smithy69

I think they penetrate cousins too, not just the foreplay

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024