Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. 23:23 - Mar 29 with 1626 viewsWallingford_Boy

All that matters.

Al Hamadi, looked like a Sunday league player and Jacko looked like…. Well…. Jacko.

But we won…. All that matters.

With Burns out for the season and Broadie seemingly forgotten how to play football, we are stumbling to the line.

All down to Chappers and Moore it seems..

RIP Sir Bobby

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 23:37 - Mar 29 with 1549 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Let’s not forget this is AAH first time playing at this level and it’s Ramadan for him so tough conditions to play an intense game like that under. It’s not like the front 3. Has many opportunities to flourish but I would agree they perhaps didn’t provide the best out ball when needed.

Broadhead plays like he always doesn away from home. It’s nothing new. He will give you moments but that game wasn’t his bag

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:11 - Mar 30 with 1452 viewswaveneyblue

Have you ever considered being positive?

Asking for a friend
Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:13 - Mar 30 with 1437 viewsHerbivore

Obvious troll is obvious.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:18 - Mar 30 with 1418 viewstextbackup

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:13 - Mar 30 by Herbivore

Obvious troll is obvious.

We defended really well.

But I’m not sure it’s way off to say NB wasnt at his best, neither was AAH. I think this board is weird at times, we should be allowed to discuss a player’s performance without being labelled a troll.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:21 - Mar 30 with 1409 viewsHerbivore

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:18 - Mar 30 by textbackup

We defended really well.

But I’m not sure it’s way off to say NB wasnt at his best, neither was AAH. I think this board is weird at times, we should be allowed to discuss a player’s performance without being labelled a troll.

Yeah, that's not really what he said though. We're top of the Championship at Easter and look at the state of the tone of his OP.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:34 - Mar 30 with 1372 viewsChurchman

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:18 - Mar 30 by textbackup

We defended really well.

When one uses words like ‘stumbling across the line’ having won eight games in nine and murdered your last home opponents, that’s trolling, baiting whatever you want to call it.

Ok some players may not have had the best day, but that is even more credit to those who played a little better and the collective spirit of that team, which is off the scale.

We’ve had the odd smack in the chops like Maidstone, Preston, Cardiff but I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.
Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:43 - Mar 30 with 1323 viewsBuffaloBill

Oh Wally, you used to be so edgy back in the day! Now you're as see through as a pair of Whores drawers.

Shame to see such a decline, guess old father time is catching up 😇

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 02:01 - Mar 30 with 1177 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Harsh on Jackson. He was on for what, 30ish minutes? And he could have had an assist if Al Hamadi had finished well.

Al Hamadi is allowed to be inconsistent. He is a kid playing levels up from the majority of his pro appearances.

I am convinced that he plays his best when Moore is on the pitch.

Today Blackburn had one big, dominant Centre Half who kept Moore relatively quiet, and one slightly smaller and more mobile one, who was the spare man aerially/picked up Chaplin. I'd have liked to see him try and handle Al Hamadi, if Moore had been occupying the beast Centre Half at the same time.

Also, Blackburn played 5-3-1-1 at times. This allowed them to overrun Morsy and Luongo in Central Midfield, especially in the 2nd Half. I was surprised that we didn't tweak things and put in Taylor as an additional CM (or even Harness as a willing worker there).
Login to get fewer ads

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 02:57 - Mar 30 with 1116 viewstextbackup

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:21 - Mar 30 by Herbivore

Yeah, that's not really what he said though. We're top of the Championship at Easter and look at the state of the tone of his OP.

Sorry I half read that, you’re right of course.

Few weeks back I said that how we play for the last 10 games doesn’t matter, it’s all about getting the wins… whilst I still think that way the second half did worry me, as a better team does get something from us yesterday. And we play some very good teams in the next 7 games

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 04:24 - Mar 30 with 1046 viewsRyorry

2 days early, fool.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 07:07 - Mar 30 with 866 viewsbluejacko

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 02:01 - Mar 30 by ArnoldMoorhen

Harsh on Jackson. He was on for what, 30ish minutes? And he could have had an assist if Al Hamadi had finished well.

Al Hamadi is allowed to be inconsistent. He is a kid playing levels up from the majority of his pro appearances.

I am convinced that he plays his best when Moore is on the pitch.

Today Blackburn had one big, dominant Centre Half who kept Moore relatively quiet, and one slightly smaller and more mobile one, who was the spare man aerially/picked up Chaplin. I'd have liked to see him try and handle Al Hamadi, if Moore had been occupying the beast Centre Half at the same time.

Also, Blackburn played 5-3-1-1 at times. This allowed them to overrun Morsy and Luongo in Central Midfield, especially in the 2nd Half. I was surprised that we didn't tweak things and put in Taylor as an additional CM (or even Harness as a willing worker there).

The No 16 on Chaplin certainly did “pick” him up!at times he was dumping him on the floor as well and he didn’t get booked for any of the obvious fouls on him!
Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 10:50 - Mar 30 with 645 viewsWallingford_Boy

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 00:43 - Mar 30 by BuffaloBill

Oh Wally, you used to be so edgy back in the day! Now you're as see through as a pair of Whores drawers.

Shame to see such a decline, guess old father time is catching up 😇

Old father Guinness was more like!

Apologies, reading that post back I was a little harsh.

I’m extremely proud of the squad at the moment, what a pleasure being a town fan is right now.

Still got this overriding feeling that it’s Norwich in the semis though! Blueghhhhhhh..

RIP Sir Bobby

Awful second half, but somehow we got the points.. on 11:00 - Mar 30 with 603 viewsSwailsey

Yawn.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024