Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again 09:03 - Apr 14 with 4842 viewsonceablue

If they don’t we will have to win both at Hull and Coventry

Unfortunately I think Leeds will win at both QPR and Middlesbrough which will put them 4 points clear or in fact 5 because of their goal difference

I think our best hope is Leicester continuing to falter

If these 2 weeks off don’t work in our favour then for the 1st time this season we will really be in MUST WIN TERRITORY

Other concern is we have only scored 28 goals in 21 away games and 4 of them came in 1 game

I really think yesterday was the key if we had have won that we were up

We all know our record in the Play offs so I have resigned myself to another year in championship
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 14:34 - Apr 15 with 422 viewsReusersTown

Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 12:26 - Apr 15 by smithy69

Have you thought of supporting soemeone else

Personally I suspect they already do.
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 15:38 - Apr 15 with 351 viewsEuropablue

Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 09:17 - Apr 14 by onceablue

Yes I am trying to enjoy but knowing by next Monday we will be 3rd and likely to stay there.

Yesterday was a bigger game than a lot of people are suggesting as it would have then put them in must win territory

I think both Leeds and Leicester fans will be waking up thinking ‘Ipswich have let us off the hook’ again and will also be thinking a lot more positive then us

Leeds and Leicester can potentially put us out of the automatic race over the next couple of weeks

No-one can put us out of the automatic promotion race before we play our next game. If we win the next one, the maximum number of games we would need to win is 2 more and the final match of the season is played at the same time, so teams can drop points and be overtaken on the last day.
I'd love to see another Leicester loss before we play again, then the table will look quite rosy.
Anyway, we'll be fired up and rested ready and raring to go. I would back us to win our next 3 either way.
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 15:39 - Apr 15 with 347 viewsEuropablue

Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 09:21 - Apr 14 by JammyDodgerrr

As well established already, the team goes into every game trying to win. Nothing has changed, we only care about ourselves. Leeds and Leicester can do what they like over the next two weeks and it won't affect the preparations or the mindset of the staff.

It's the reason we've been so successful under McKenna. Everyone just needs to calm down.

Exactly, I think I'm going to take two weeks off of this forum, because it's unbearable listening to the pessimists. Even if we ultimately don't make it, we shouldn't waste energy thinking about losing!
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 15:41 - Apr 15 with 339 viewsEuropablue

Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 09:26 - Apr 14 by onceablue

Unfortunately we have faltered at the wrong time 2 points out of the last 9

I'd agree with you if it hadn't had been for the results of our main rivals.
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 19:17 - Apr 15 with 263 viewsMK1

I thought Leeds would beat Blackburn and that Leicester would batter Millwall.
Good post though.
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 19:24 - Apr 15 with 256 viewsMK1

Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 09:17 - Apr 14 by onceablue

Yes I am trying to enjoy but knowing by next Monday we will be 3rd and likely to stay there.

Yesterday was a bigger game than a lot of people are suggesting as it would have then put them in must win territory

I think both Leeds and Leicester fans will be waking up thinking ‘Ipswich have let us off the hook’ again and will also be thinking a lot more positive then us

Leeds and Leicester can potentially put us out of the automatic race over the next couple of weeks

I feel very positive.
Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 19:26 - Apr 15 with 254 viewsMK1

Will Leeds and Leicester slip up again on 09:26 - Apr 14 by onceablue

Unfortunately we have faltered at the wrong time 2 points out of the last 9

And yet we sit top of the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024