Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If available, does Wes come straight back in? 10:32 - Apr 14 with 1182 viewscbower

I think he has to. 60 minutes then replace. He has been a massive miss and considering Chaplin is currently not firing on all cylinders, it would give us a bit more chance to use Hutchinson centrally maybe.
Hirst has been out for so much longer I can only see him coming off the bench if he is available.

bluescouser

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 10:39 - Apr 14 with 1138 viewsbilllm

Risky after a hamstring,
Start on the bench and only hit the grass if we're desperate
If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 10:49 - Apr 14 with 1097 views_clive_baker_

Yes, the season is approaching sudden death territory. Arguably the Hull and Cov games are as big as any playoff games. We’ll obviously know what we need to do when they roll around, but there’s a good chance we’ll need to win at least 1 of them.

He won’t be played at all unless he’s been given the all clear, and hasn’t been out so long that he’ll lack match fitness like Hirst, so he might as well start when fit IMO. We’ve missed him massively.
If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 10:57 - Apr 14 with 1057 viewsstrikalite

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 10:49 - Apr 14 by _clive_baker_

Yes, the season is approaching sudden death territory. Arguably the Hull and Cov games are as big as any playoff games. We’ll obviously know what we need to do when they roll around, but there’s a good chance we’ll need to win at least 1 of them.

He won’t be played at all unless he’s been given the all clear, and hasn’t been out so long that he’ll lack match fitness like Hirst, so he might as well start when fit IMO. We’ve missed him massively.

Yep agree, they'll know when he's ready and for me he's the ace up our sleeve if it does come to the dreaded play offs, Wes at Wembley with that ball over the top option makes me a tad less fearful..
If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:29 - Apr 14 with 991 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Yes.

Chaplin plays better with him wide. Moore will also benefit hugely from him being wide. A system that has 2 inverted wingers doesn’t play to his strengths imho. He needs crosses, which Wes is more likely to provide than Omari.

It also frees Omari to play 10.

If he’s fit, he has to start

Poll: Our final position

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:31 - Apr 14 with 982 viewstextbackup

If fit, yes. With OH in for Chaplin

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:35 - Apr 14 with 958 viewsChurchman

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:31 - Apr 14 by textbackup

If fit, yes. With OH in for Chaplin

Yes and no. Wes has to start if he is fit. I’d start with Chaplin too and play Omari from the bench on 60 mins.
If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:44 - Apr 14 with 916 viewsnorfsufblue

I'm beginning to think we have to put him on the bench whether or not he is fit ( which obviously has to be top secret!) just so the opposition have him in the back of their minds. Can we afford to have a ghost sub though?
If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:46 - Apr 14 with 901 viewstextbackup

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 11:35 - Apr 14 by Churchman

Yes and no. Wes has to start if he is fit. I’d start with Chaplin too and play Omari from the bench on 60 mins.

Yeah I get why, OH has a hell of an impact off the bench, and we miss that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 21:49 - Apr 14 with 652 viewsGarv

Yes. If he was fit and played yesterday we win, I'm 95% sure of it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 21:52 - Apr 14 with 638 viewsMJallday

When are they actually due back? Is it imminent?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 22:00 - Apr 14 with 597 viewsStewart27

Yes.

We’ve missed him like crazy.
If available, does Wes come straight back in? on 07:07 - Apr 15 with 411 viewsrodney76

Not sure about this.
It has been quite a long lay-off, and starting immediately upon recovery might do more harm than good.

Best as sub. imo, but the meds will know best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024