Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? 11:27 - Apr 18 with 2500 viewsMeadowlark

I see there's a mini beer festival on at The Rumburgh Buck, which is a great pub, but there's a bus replacement on the Halesworth train. Normally I'd stick my bike on the train and cycle from Halesworth station.
Any other ideas/plans?
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 17:25 - Apr 18 with 763 viewsnorfsufblue

I will be boarding a cruise ship for 10 days..... coincidentally on 16th September I did the same knowing there would be 2 away games while I was on board.... we won both 1-0 (Wednesday and Saints).... let's hope history repeats itself ( though I will be disembarking the day we play Coventry!)
Fingers crossed
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 17:27 - Apr 18 with 757 viewsLevelTheLand

I'm playing a gig in Nottingham, which is a welcome distraction. I was hoping to get there in time to find a pub and watch the Leicester game, but that seems unlikely. Hopefully they'll have dropped some points by the time I get there...
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 17:33 - Apr 18 with 721 viewsZx1988

Signalling training up on the North Norfolk Railway

Just the two trains in operation on Saturday, so probably a lot of time spent sitting and chatting with my mentor, drinking coffee, and doing crosswords.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Sinclair C5? (n/t) on 17:43 - Apr 18 with 701 viewsChondzoresk

Sinclair C5? (n/t) on 17:22 - Apr 18 by Keno

Nice car, but wrong colour, needs to be a nice blue.
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 19:02 - Apr 18 with 629 viewsMullet

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 16:40 - Apr 18 by _clive_baker_

Too northern for me. I only venture north of BSE for football related activities, too sketchy otherwise.

Your type wouldn't be welcome anyway buh!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 19:18 - Apr 18 with 619 viewsjontysnut

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 12:01 - Apr 18 by ITFC_Forever

Ticking off number 83….

Leyton Orient v Fleetwood.
[Post edited 18 Apr 22:43]

Sutton United v Crawley with some 92 completers. Just in time it seems.
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? (n/t) on 19:31 - Apr 18 with 602 viewsDenny32

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 19:51 - Apr 18 with 580 viewsjayessess

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 12:30 - Apr 18 by itfcjoe

I'll watch Leicester v WBA in a bar in Cadiz then head to the beach

God, love Cadiz, one of the best cities I've ever been to, enjoy!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 19:53 - Apr 18 with 579 viewsjayessess

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 19:18 - Apr 18 by jontysnut

Sutton United v Crawley with some 92 completers. Just in time it seems.

I added Sutton in August for David McGoldrick's first game back at Notts County. Looks like I'm going to be back down to 54/92 pretty soon...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 20:42 - Apr 18 with 529 viewsjontysnut

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 19:53 - Apr 18 by jayessess

I added Sutton in August for David McGoldrick's first game back at Notts County. Looks like I'm going to be back down to 54/92 pretty soon...

A couple of friends helped make the official 92 club introduce a rule change so that if a club went out of the league and then came back, you didn't have to revisit.
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 21:03 - Apr 18 with 515 viewsITFC_Forever

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 20:42 - Apr 18 by jontysnut

A couple of friends helped make the official 92 club introduce a rule change so that if a club went out of the league and then came back, you didn't have to revisit.

Damn right… and for that reason, I’m hoping Halifax find their way up.

I did Sutton v Salford in September last year, so I’m hoping they aren’t in the Conference for too long.

I’m doing Leyton Orient, for a ground so close, it’s one that’s always escapees me, mainly because we haven’t played there for decades.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 22:07 - Apr 18 with 479 viewsWeWereZombies

Spending the morning in Edinburgh and then flying to Budapest in the afternoon, Hungary will be country no. 72 in my states, nations and jurisdictions passed through, touched upon or toured all over.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 23:43 - Apr 18 with 433 viewsWhos_blue

Hats off to all those who have done the 92 or are well on their to completing it.
My mate and his son are now in the 30s and I'm quite envious of them.

As for my Saturday?

Record Store Day will feature at some point.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? (n/t) on 00:25 - Apr 19 with 411 viewsStNeotsBlue

[Post edited 19 Apr 1:00]
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 03:50 - Apr 19 with 362 viewsPippin1970

Catch up on sleep with silly early starts all week at work lol.
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 295 viewsbrazil1982

My knee in jury is back so I will not be too mobile this weekend. Having said that, painting and decorating is on the agenda plus loads of ironing. My partner is away Saturday so gives me the chance to flick through all channels and apps to select a film to watch, and finally go to bed after two hours of changing my mind.
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 16:21 - Apr 19 with 234 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Going to watch Canvey Island play at Cheshunt - there's a nice bar there.
So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 16:41 - Apr 19 with 217 viewsReus30

So what are we all doing on Saturday?? on 13:43 - Apr 18 by StochesStotasBlewe

Few beers at a friends house in Nodge, then pootling down to the Waterfront to see Live Wire (AC/DC tribute band) who are feckin loud and very good 👍

Sorry, meant to upvote. Sounds like an ideal night to me. I have not even seen any live music in 2024 yet, embarrassing on my part.

I am just sitting in a darkened room waiting for next saturday at 8pm...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024