Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now 14:53 - Apr 20 with 3011 viewsSomethingBlue

They're clearly going to squeak it (though we're the ones who get all the luck apparently ... ) and reap some heavy consequences next season that will presumably send them back down in worse shape. Our battle is with Leeds, maybe with Saints, and Monday night at Boro is the really big one for me.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 14:56 - Apr 20 with 2954 viewstonybied

Leeds and Southampton can, we're really the only ones that can catch Leicester now. Don't give up yet!
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:02 - Apr 20 with 2874 viewsLankHenners

Today's result probably means a Leicester win on Tuesday is most preferable to knock Southampton out of it a bit and will mean 2 Town wins (or a win and 2 draws) guarantees us finishing above them. Not that I'm very hopeful of that after today though!

Will breathe a little easier if Leeds drop points on Monday for sure.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:05 - Apr 20 with 2840 viewstonybied

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:02 - Apr 20 by LankHenners

Today's result probably means a Leicester win on Tuesday is most preferable to knock Southampton out of it a bit and will mean 2 Town wins (or a win and 2 draws) guarantees us finishing above them. Not that I'm very hopeful of that after today though!

Will breathe a little easier if Leeds drop points on Monday for sure.

I'd rather Southampton lose today, then win at Leicester and Leeds.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:07 - Apr 20 with 2814 viewsLankHenners

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:05 - Apr 20 by tonybied

I'd rather Southampton lose today, then win at Leicester and Leeds.

Would be great if they did, though would think it's more likely to be Tuesday than today.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:11 - Apr 20 with 2767 viewsbazza

West Brom really should have won that , I think Leicester might get a shock from saints and away to Preston, who have nothing to play for. Agree Leeds we need to lose the two away games, but I think there’s still a few twists in it for Leicester.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:11 - Apr 20 with 2763 viewstonybied

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:07 - Apr 20 by LankHenners

Would be great if they did, though would think it's more likely to be Tuesday than today.

Cardiff are playing well so far!
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:13 - Apr 20 with 2755 viewstonybied

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:11 - Apr 20 by tonybied

Cardiff are playing well so far!

I Spoke too early.
[Post edited 20 Apr 15:15]
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:17 - Apr 20 with 2703 viewsTheBoyBlue

I've given up on all the permutations and we are best served winning and drawing.

Easiest to just wait until we kick-off in a week when we will know what we actually need and if we can afford to drop points.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Login to get fewer ads

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:19 - Apr 20 with 2655 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:17 - Apr 20 by TheBoyBlue

I've given up on all the permutations and we are best served winning and drawing.

Easiest to just wait until we kick-off in a week when we will know what we actually need and if we can afford to drop points.

Exactly. Don’t really understand why people are jumping through all the emotions. Southampton will win at Leicester on Tuesday I reckon.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:28 - Apr 20 with 2555 viewsquad

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 15:11 - Apr 20 by bazza

West Brom really should have won that , I think Leicester might get a shock from saints and away to Preston, who have nothing to play for. Agree Leeds we need to lose the two away games, but I think there’s still a few twists in it for Leicester.

I agree. Leicester were poor today and very lucky to win by all accounts. I think Southampton will win at Leicester so I hope that Southampton drop points today, otherwise their confidence will be sky high and that will put huge pressure on us to win at Hull.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 16:23 - Apr 20 with 2275 viewsHighgateBlue

How is it in the power of our fans or players to let them, or not let them?
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 17:53 - Apr 20 with 2032 viewsStewart27

Not now.

Saints all the way on Tuesday. If saints catch us now we’ve royally screwed it.

2 out of 3 is better than 1 out of 2.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 18:31 - Apr 20 with 1895 viewsDubtractor

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 17:53 - Apr 20 by Stewart27

Not now.

Saints all the way on Tuesday. If saints catch us now we’ve royally screwed it.

2 out of 3 is better than 1 out of 2.

Yep, definitely want a Southampton win Tuesday now, get some doubt into Leicester again.

If Southampton overtake us then it means we'll have got fewer than 4 points in the last 3 - and that's if Southampton win all 3.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 18:34 - Apr 20 with 1880 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 18:31 - Apr 20 by Dubtractor

Yep, definitely want a Southampton win Tuesday now, get some doubt into Leicester again.

If Southampton overtake us then it means we'll have got fewer than 4 points in the last 3 - and that's if Southampton win all 3.

Agree. Leicester got very lucky today. Lets rattled their cage again if possible.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 18:43 - Apr 20 with 1820 viewsSmithersJones

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 18:31 - Apr 20 by Dubtractor

But Leicester’s other two games are Preston (a) and Blackburn (h). Not sure that losing to Southampton will stop them getting promoted.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:02 - Apr 20 with 1576 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 18:43 - Apr 20 by SmithersJones

But Leicester’s other two games are Preston (a) and Blackburn (h). Not sure that losing to Southampton will stop them getting promoted.

To be fair so far Preston have beaten us, Southampton and Leeds at their place.

That’s a tough game for Leicester

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:05 - Apr 20 with 1547 viewsStewart27

It won’t stop them but it will dent the financial cheats.

Which is good.

Also it will take the smile off one of the worst fan bases in the country. Imagine having them in the trenches with you.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:10 - Apr 20 with 1518 viewstextbackup

Fck that, I want to win the league… even though it doesn’t really matter. But I just do

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:16 - Apr 20 with 1454 viewsFrimleyBlue

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:02 - Apr 20 by The_Romford_Blue

To be fair so far Preston have beaten us, Southampton and Leeds at their place.

That’s a tough game for Leicester

Depends which version of preston they play.

What an odd side this season.

One week they look like a top 6 side. The next a bottom 5.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:28 - Apr 20 with 1397 viewsPinewoodblue

Still too many twists and turns ahead. Before we kick off against Hull we could quite easily be down to 4th but with two games in hand against both Leeds & Southampton.

A win against either Hull or Coventry, or two draws would most likely mean a victory on last day of the season and we are promoted.

In reality it is down to us, we need to secure as many points as possible then no need to depend on others slipping up.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 21:48 - Apr 20 with 1272 viewsYppswyche

Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 16:23 - Apr 20 by HighgateBlue

How is it in the power of our fans or players to let them, or not let them?

Like putting down an elderly dog… or taking your granny off life support
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 22:16 - Apr 20 with 1139 viewsEuropablue

Don't underestimate this Leicester team, they have it in them to throw it away from a very commanding position. If we were in their position I would be busy counting chickens right now.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 22:32 - Apr 20 with 1061 viewsle2blue

Leicester fans said the same about Bristol, Milwall, and Plymouth away. It's when they have been playing teams they're meant to wallop, like Preston and Blackburn, that they have been struggling.
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 23:08 - Apr 20 with 919 views92_Laces

Easiest to let Leicester go?

Thank god Kieran and the team don't think with that kind of demotivating mentality lol
Probably easiest to let Leicester go now on 23:15 - Apr 20 with 895 viewsFrankMarshall

Even Southampton aren't thinking like that and they are 5 points behind us. 9 points and that'd put them to 93.

Leicester were extremely lucky against WBA. If they defend like that for their next 3 games they'll struggle to pick up 1 or 2 points.

Frank Marshall

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024