Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up 17:03 - Apr 20 with 1519 viewsGarv

But I really don't like Russel Martin.

Proper chav and bad loser.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:06 - Apr 20 with 1489 viewsblueoxford

He was getting far too smug in recent games
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:10 - Apr 20 with 1455 viewsle2blue

I would like Leicester to go up with us, ideally in second place. They then get a massive points deduction next season and take one of the relegation places, ideal. I also get a local away game, even better.
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:13 - Apr 20 with 1415 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:10 - Apr 20 by le2blue

I would like Leicester to go up with us, ideally in second place. They then get a massive points deduction next season and take one of the relegation places, ideal. I also get a local away game, even better.

This.

Town
Leicester

West Brom

Ideally.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:30 - Apr 20 with 1321 viewsJackNorthStand

I think chav is wrong way to describe him but I agree he’s a proper knob. Thinks he’s a far better manager than he is. Extremely limited playing career as well.

Can imagine if he was managing with the prem there would be a media love in though. Because he’s “ trendy “.
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1270 views_clive_baker_

Ideal scenario for me is we go up with Leicester. This is getting really greedy and ahead of myself but they’ll start on minus points next season which isn’t a bad thing for us.

Saints, Leeds, Norwich, WBA in the playoffs. Preference for WBA I guess, but as long as it’s not Norwich that’s fine.
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:58 - Apr 20 with 1179 viewsJimmy86

Don't think he's a chav... Dresses too smartly for that.. he's a typical, run of the mill modern day manager.. loves a cliché!!
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 18:18 - Apr 20 with 1062 viewsStewart27

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:30 - Apr 20 by JackNorthStand

I think chav is wrong way to describe him but I agree he’s a proper knob. Thinks he’s a far better manager than he is. Extremely limited playing career as well.

Can imagine if he was managing with the prem there would be a media love in though. Because he’s “ trendy “.

On one hand I think he’s a hipster.

On the other hand he looks like Alan from the hangover.
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 18:58 - Apr 20 with 988 viewsBucklebury_blue

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 18:18 - Apr 20 by Stewart27

On one hand I think he’s a hipster.

On the other hand he looks like Alan from the hangover.

Martin is being sued by Swansea for walking out mid contract before compo was agreed. Hope they win.
Login to get fewer ads

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 07:28 - Apr 21 with 636 viewstextbackup

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:13 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

This.

Town
Leicester

West Brom

Ideally.

That’s my ideal situation too.

WBA purely for the decent grub served at the away pub.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 07:47 - Apr 21 with 587 viewsbazza

I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 17:10 - Apr 20 by le2blue

Leeds or Southampton to knock Norwich out, lovely job, Leicester will probably only end up with a maximum 6 point deduction reduced to 3-4 Judging by Everton and forest, but i genuinely believe we play football that that will get us points against the bottom half of the table, and maybe frustrate a draw or two against the top half, which should leave us around Brentford wolves etc, with the way we play.
I don't want Leeds or Leicester to up on 13:34 - Apr 21 with 315 viewsEuropablue

As long as we go up, we know that one hopefully two of the relegated teams won't go up.
I used to hate Leeds, but I like them the most of the three. I used to like Leicester, but after the financial nonsense and their fans do seem to be arrogant, while the Leeds fans are surprisingly down to earth. If Russel Martin got the sack, I'd like Southampton the most of the three.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024