Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull must be looking at it thinking 17:18 - Apr 27 with 1043 views_clive_baker_

2 wins / 75 points could very well be enough. It would take both WBA and Norwich winning on the final day to stop them. The latter away to Brum who need a result for survival. It’s not in their hands mathematically but it would give them a very good chance.

A draw does little for them though, as Norwich effectively become uncatchable barring a huge GD swing and the hope is then that WBA have to lose on the final day at home to Preston.

So it really is all or nothing for them tonight. Will be very interesting to see how that plays out with our bench options later on and ability to counter.
Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 990 viewspointofblue

Drooling at the thought of having Burns and Hirst back. Those two, Al Hamidi, Sarmiento and Taylor coming on after the hour mark...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 981 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The way West Brom are going, 4 points will do the job for them. I don't think they will be playing for a draw, though!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 932 viewspointofblue

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:20 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

The way West Brom are going, 4 points will do the job for them. I don't think they will be playing for a draw, though!

With West Brom at home to a side with nothing to play for on final day, don't think four would be enough. Especially as Hull have to go to Plymouth, who are scrapping for survival. Interestingly, Norwich go to Birmingham.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 898 viewsRadlett_blue

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:20 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Preston have lost their last 3 & seem to have given up so I expect WBA to beat them comfortably next Saturday. Hull will think they need wins against us & at relegation threatened Plymouth next week & they're still hoping WBA or the Budgies drop poiints so they'll be going all out for the win.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:43 - Apr 27 with 748 viewsFtnfwest

Was always going to be a difficult game, but they’re going to need to want it more than we do
Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:47 - Apr 27 with 676 viewscharlie1

Hull must be looking at it thinking on 17:20 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

Drooling at the thought of having Burns and Hirst back. Those two, Al Hamidi, Sarmiento and Taylor coming on after the hour mark...

Will all come down to how we deal with their initial ‘flood’.
Think they’ll totally dominate possession for the first 15/20 minutes.

If we can get through that without conceding we’ll be ok.
Hull must be looking at it thinking on 18:56 - Apr 27 with 387 viewsGuthrum

If Hull are still tinkering with their game plan less than three hours before kick-off, they could be in for a shambles. I'd imagine McKenna has known how we're setting up for most of the last week.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024