Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really happy... 10:09 - Apr 28 with 590 viewsKropotkin123

I know many were billing this as the Barnsley of last year, but we need to remember this is the Championship, with better opposition. Yesterday we played a team with everything to play for who looked great. We needed 5 points from 3 and got one of those points.

I'm pretty bullish on us after seeing the way we played and getting Hirst and Burns back. I can't wait to see us go again against Coventry.

We should of course play for the win, but I would be happy with one and take it back to Portman Road for the final game.

I'm jealous of those going to Coventry. Go and do us proud, like those at Hull!

COYB!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Really happy... on 10:22 - Apr 28 with 508 viewstextbackup

Was a hell of a game wasn’t it. Two really well coached teams not holding back

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Really happy... on 10:23 - Apr 28 with 487 viewsFrimleyBlue

Honestly I'll feel so different about the game when we've got the job done. In fact I'll probably watch it back and enjoy the game as an individual game.

Its the requirement of a certain amount of points which throws my thoughts. If it was a game in Feb for example I'd be celebrating a bloody good draw away at Hull.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Really happy... on 10:27 - Apr 28 with 473 viewsVaughan8

I was happy with the majority of how we played.

If we'd have got a draw, but we're awful, I'd be more worried.

We play like that against most teams, we will win.
Really happy... on 11:00 - Apr 28 with 349 viewsBarcaBlue

Best match I've seen this season. Two sides really going for it right to the end, no time wasting, no sitting back and 2 wonderful Omari goals.

Probably not our best performance, too many misses, notably Burgess header, Sarmiento and Moore, and a couple of dodgy goalkeeping moments. But...that was a great match and the result was decent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024