Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August 17:02 - Apr 28 with 1292 viewsFromReuserWithLove

would you have taken it? This is ALL positive, lets just ruddy enjoy it. These lads deserve nothing but love and adoration.

[Post edited 28 Apr 17:15]
If this end of season scenario was offered to us past August on 17:04 - Apr 28 with 1266 viewsbazza

Is there such a thing as infinity %
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:16 - Apr 28 with 1201 viewsBlueBadger

Isn't this a bit like asking Keno if he was offered a 3-way with Penny Smith and Jenna Coleman, would he take it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:24 - Apr 28 with 1160 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would we take a draw and a win from Coventry and Huddersfield to be automatically promoted? Hmmm I think yes. Yes we bl00dy would! Uppa Towen!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:25 - Apr 28 with 1139 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

[Post edited 28 Apr 17:29]

Poll: Is Billm….

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:29 - Apr 28 with 1095 viewsfranz_tyson

We're not in last August, though. I can't remember exactly how I felt last August, but I can tell you exactly how I felt when Hull equalised in the 87th minute last night.....Fcking gutted.
Yes, I would take it, but I'm not going to reference everything back to last August.
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 1085 viewsFrimleyBlue

The town fan in me absolutely and defo enjoying it.

The competitive town fan in me is annoyed we keep missing the opportunity to wrap promotion up..

If we fail the town fan in me will be gutted but respectful about what we still managed to do this season.

But the competitive side of me will be fuming if we've done all the hard work to throw it away at the end.

Footballs a roller coaster

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 1051 viewsMK1

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:30 - Apr 28 by FrimleyBlue

The town fan in me absolutely and defo enjoying it.

The competitive town fan in me is annoyed we keep missing the opportunity to wrap promotion up..

If we fail the town fan in me will be gutted but respectful about what we still managed to do this season.

But the competitive side of me will be fuming if we've done all the hard work to throw it away at the end.

Footballs a roller coaster

I suggest you leave the competitive side of things to the manager and players and just enjoy it as a fan.
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:38 - Apr 28 with 985 viewsIllinoisblue

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:16 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

Isn't this a bit like asking Keno if he was offered a 3-way with Penny Smith and Jenna Coleman, would he take it?

Scenes

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:39 - Apr 28 with 976 viewsbazza

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:16 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

Would his heart take it, more to the point.
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:59 - Apr 28 with 919 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Read that differently first time...

https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/3/2021/07/Jonathan-Cole
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 18:13 - Apr 28 with 867 viewshoppy

The difference being the end of season scenario doesn't involve any restraining orders...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 18:44 - Apr 28 with 777 viewsstonojnr

Yes, without question, pause or hesitation.

This has been an incredible season, one of the best certainly in my lifetime, and its still not over yet.
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 18:53 - Apr 28 with 741 viewsGarv

I wouldn't have bitten your hand off for it.

I'd have slapped it away because I would have thought you were taking the piss.
[Post edited 28 Apr 18:54]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 19:32 - Apr 28 with 644 viewsBlueBadger

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 17:29 - Apr 28 by franz_tyson

We're not in last August, though. I can't remember exactly how I felt last August, but I can tell you exactly how I felt when Hull equalised in the 87th minute last night.....Fcking gutted.
Yes, I would take it, but I'm not going to reference everything back to last August.

Last August, I was cautiously thinking we could probably finish around 10 ten and above Norwich.

So, in all fairness, I WAS right...,.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 19:39 - Apr 28 with 614 viewsMK1

I'll take it any season.
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 572 viewsReus30

Yes, I would certainly take it although I would kindly ask the person offering if there is a way for my poor little heart to handle the situation better than it is now.
If this end of season scenario was offered to us last August on 21:06 - Apr 28 with 508 viewsJ2BLUE

No, we should have won the league back in March.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024