Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield fan 18:30 - Apr 28 with 6473 viewshuddersfieldfan51

Hi Ipswich fans, thought I’d post to wish you all the best against Coventry midweek. I’m coming down to Ipswich on Saturday and it’s probably the first and last time in my life I will ever visit a ground wishing the opposition a victory or draw if that’s enough to promote you.
I had bought my train and match ticket before I knew our Birmingham result and even though we are not mathematically down baring a stupid result which as we all know isn’t going to happen, the result is irelevant to us. But we as a club detest Leeds and also
Personally quite like Ipswich ( I think it stems from my ladmiration of Marcus Stewart). So I just thought I would post my best wishes and let you know the Hudds town fans attending will probably happily see you beat us next week.
Any suggestions for a beer after game and do you think your fans will be happy to have a terrier watch you enjoy your hopeful celebrations in the pubs afterwards.
Huddersfield fan on 13:40 - May 1 with 833 viewsMaySixth

Huddersfield fan on 13:30 - May 1 by huddersfieldfan51

Already had a private message. Tickets linked to your address , any trouble get banned , I go home and away all over country, would love to help but just not worth the risk . I genuinely wish Ipswich the best , and I believe town fans wouldn’t be bothered with Ipswich fans in away end but you always get the odd moron who might. All the best and sorry I can’t help with tickets.
Savour the promotion the going up is the moment to cherish . First year in prem is exciting and a major buzz but the plasticness of it all eventually hits you and you realise how corrupt and uncompetitive it all is.
Great club Ipswich , great history and you’ve always been the team I’ve wanted to win when you play your arch rivals . ( and that’s even with Wagner as their manager - a man Huddersfield fans love) .
Enjoy your day / night / days after you will be watching clips for weeks. If we mess it up for you , believe me the Huddersfield fans will be nearly as pissed off as you lot . Feel free to sing any songs about Marcus Stewart or Leeds falling apart etc.
Saturday will have a WHOLE stadium cheering you on . UTIT and eventually one day UTT

well said

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Huddersfield fan on 13:41 - May 1 with 817 viewsMaySixth

Huddersfield fan on 13:38 - May 1 by huddersfieldfan51

God I hope not. You should be far too good for us and 97 times out of 100 you will be, personally think you will win very comfortably but football sometimes throws up stupid results. Watched your team a few times on sky , they look a team who can handle the pressure so barring a stupid ref or a freak result you should be fine. Double up on Helik on set pieces he’s our main threat, and GOOD LUCK. Go smash the PL. F**k Leeds.

the prem is horrific
var terrible
battered every week
i will keep my ST but go much less next season

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Huddersfield fan on 13:41 - May 1 with 815 viewshuddersfieldfan51

Huddersfield fan on 13:33 - May 1 by unbelievablue

Nice to see such camaraderie. If we win happily buy you a glass of champers in town.

Your thoughts on Huddersfield somehow turning up on the pitch and surprising us?

After game I will be joining your lot so if you see a town fan ( hudds) ask me if I was on your forum , I will happily take that glass .
Huddersfield fan on 13:50 - May 1 with 716 viewsbazza

Huddersfield fan on 13:41 - May 1 by MaySixth

the prem is horrific
var terrible
battered every week

Just Give it back mate.
Huddersfield fan on 14:19 - May 1 with 613 viewsAsa

Fearing the worst for this one. I know you're basically down but you must be bloody good because Leeds and Norwich fans keep telling us we've not played anyone good yet and we only have a game left so you must be some team!

On a serious note hope you bounce back first time. Huddersfield are one of those clubs that seem really decent in an area surrounded by a lot of clubs not easy to like.
Huddersfield fan on 14:20 - May 1 with 605 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

the prem is horrific
var terrible
battered every week

Everyone thought we'd get battered every week last time we went up. We finished 5th... and on the last day could've finished 3rd.

In McKenna we trust.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Huddersfield fan on 15:18 - May 1 with 468 viewsjohnsmithshands

the prem is horrific
var terrible
battered every week

Happy to pay for share any games you prefer not to attend or are away for
Huddersfield fan on 15:36 - May 1 with 391 viewsRadlett_blue

Huddersfield fan on 15:18 - May 1 by johnsmithshands

Happy to pay for share any games you prefer not to attend or are away for

I bumped into a Leeds fan I know this afternoon & he is already bemoaning their poor play off record & their success rate in play-offs is 0-5.
I still make them favourites though & their current players won't have any emotional baggage about the club history.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield fan on 15:41 - May 1 with 370 viewsITFC_History

Huddersfield fan on 15:36 - May 1 by Radlett_blue

I bumped into a Leeds fan I know this afternoon & he is already bemoaning their poor play off record & their success rate in play-offs is 0-5.
I still make them favourites though & their current players won't have any emotional baggage about the club history.

Would have beaten them in the 1987 play off final if Charlton hadn't done us in the semi.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024