Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? 17:59 - Apr 30 with 2157 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:07 - Apr 30 with 1725 viewsbackwaywhen

Absolutely yes , after 45 games it would be pretty devastating to go into Saturday relying on Leeds to drop points .
PS 3 would be nice though.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:09 - Apr 30 with 1725 viewsBobbychase

Where is the "hell yes" option

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:12 - Apr 30 with 1681 viewsJ2BLUE

My first reaction was no as Huddersfield is a banana skin but then logic kicks in and the answer has to be yes.

On to the last day with our fate in our hands. Have to take that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:14 - Apr 30 with 1665 viewsSwailsey

Mmmm. I don’t think so, I back us to win tonight. I think too much is being placed on Saturday being a safe bet. We know what relegated teams can do to high-flying clubs (think us against Leeds the season we went down).

Having to win Saturday makes me very nervous.
[Post edited 30 Apr 18:16]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:16 - Apr 30 with 1625 viewsgainsboroughblue

Absolutely.

We can't take beating Huddersfield for granted as football doesn't work like that but leading 2-0 and not having to worry about what Leeds are doing would be a huge de-stressor.

Going into the final game in 2nd is what we want.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 1591 viewsZx1988

Gut reaction is a resounding 'yes'.

However, I spent the last hour listening to the KoA podcast and feeling very uneasy about the number of references they were making to 'already relegated Huddersfield', as if it's a guarantee of a walkover on Saturday.

I'd much rather we won tonight, and allowed ourselves some margin of error for Saturday.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:24 - Apr 30 with 1507 viewsThe_Snake

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:18 - Apr 30 by Zx1988

Gut reaction is a resounding 'yes'.

However, I spent the last hour listening to the KoA podcast and feeling very uneasy about the number of references they were making to 'already relegated Huddersfield', as if it's a guarantee of a walkover on Saturday.

I'd much rather we won tonight, and allowed ourselves some margin of error for Saturday.

I fully agree, but would still take a point tonight!
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:29 - Apr 30 with 1436 viewsquad

I honestly don't think I would. Huddersfield could potentially be a more difficult game for us if they park the bus and defend for their lives. We struggle in those situations when the expectation for us to win is higher.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:31 - Apr 30 with 1415 viewsGuthrum

No. We stand at least a decent chance of winning, which will make things easier on Saturday.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:31 - Apr 30 with 1412 viewsMK1

Sorry, but no. I hope for a win so Saturday can be a bit more relaxing.
There isn't an incorrect answer tonight, but I really hope for a win.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:34 - Apr 30 with 1380 viewsHerbivore

No, need to go for a win and a bit of wiggle room for Saturday. I'm sure that'll be the mindset of the coaches and the team too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:38 - Apr 30 with 1337 viewsMK1

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:16 - Apr 30 by gainsboroughblue

Absolutely.

We can't take beating Huddersfield for granted as football doesn't work like that but leading 2-0 and not having to worry about what Leeds are doing would be a huge de-stressor.

Going into the final game in 2nd is what we want.

That's a very fair argument. I'll change my answer to yes please.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:39 - Apr 30 with 1324 viewsVic

100% yes. I’m nervous about tonight and don’t see it as an easy win. But I have no doubt that we’ll win on Saturday.

My legs are like jelly and my stomach is churning.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:40 - Apr 30 with 1294 viewsMK1

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:34 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

No, need to go for a win and a bit of wiggle room for Saturday. I'm sure that'll be the mindset of the coaches and the team too.

That's a fair argument. I will change my answer to, no thanks.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:42 - Apr 30 with 1259 viewsMK1

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:39 - Apr 30 by Vic

100% yes. I’m nervous about tonight and don’t see it as an easy win. But I have no doubt that we’ll win on Saturday.

My legs are like jelly and my stomach is churning.

That's a fair argument. I will change my answer to yes please.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:44 - Apr 30 with 1243 viewsMK1

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:29 - Apr 30 by quad

I honestly don't think I would. Huddersfield could potentially be a more difficult game for us if they park the bus and defend for their lives. We struggle in those situations when the expectation for us to win is higher.

That's a fair argument. I change my answer to no thanks.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:52 - Apr 30 with 1174 viewsKBsSocks

No. We might win, and that would make Saturday so much easier.

If we lose, then yes, Saturday would be harder.

But I'm of the "play the game and hope we win" optimistic mindset.

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:57 - Apr 30 with 1115 viewsford6600

Head says Yes, heart says No..
We have 88 goals this season, let's score 6 tonight and 6 on Saturday!!! 100....(65 minutes to kick off I'm a tad optimistic!)
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:01 - Apr 30 with 1069 viewsgainsboroughblue

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:44 - Apr 30 by MK1

In summary, we don't know.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:03 - Apr 30 with 1052 viewsSwailsey

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:44 - Apr 30 by MK1

I’m devastated I couldn’t sway you.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:19 - Apr 30 with 911 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

No. I'd just rather not risk Huddersfield not being the walkover everybody thinks it will be. I’m wary of another Maidstone where we have all the possession but can’t put the ball in the net. Or another Preston where the officials make massive mistakes. I don’t fancy a written apology instead of a place in the Premier league.
Leeds have kindly opened the door for us on more than one occasion now, so can we please just walk through the bloody thing and then slam it firmly in their faces.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:26 - Apr 30 with 866 viewsGavTWTD

I'm really surprised at the yesses tbh. I may regret that later but we've got this.

Hirst will create bedlum when he comes on, with Chaplin and Sarmiento on 60 mins. I feel sorry for Coventry...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:29 - Apr 30 with 824 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For me tonight is as winnable as Saturday. Two draws could be enough (or even one), but I fancy us to win tonight and would be quite surprised for us to lose. In a one-off match things can go against us and I would prefer to get the job nearly done tonight rather than leave too much to do on Saturday.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:32 - Apr 30 with 790 viewsthe_toff

Yes definitely. We need to be 2nd when we play Huddersfield. That’s the priority and a point does that for us.

They’re already down and things don’t seem harmonious there. I think we would be strong strong favourites to at least match the Leeds result. If you offered me a draw right now I would certainly take it.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:35 - Apr 30 with 753 viewsNthQldITFC

One thing: If we win tonight, Southampton will be pretty certain that they'll have to face Leeds in the play-offs, therefore they're more likely to want to beat them on Saturday for morale purposes than they would be if they fancied sneakily letting them beat us to the autos.

If you know what I mean.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024