Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetical Ticket Sale 08:53 - May 2 with 4536 viewsLeBlue

A friend of mine asked me last night if someone offered me £5,000 for my ticket on Saturday, would I sell it.

Now, don't get me wrong, £5k is a lot of cash for me but it would be a definite no.

Just got me wondering, how much would it take to prise that ticket out of your hands.....
Hypothetical Ticket Sale on 22:37 - May 2 with 409 viewsskinnybob72

Our son has a football tournament in Rhyl at the weekend and his coaches have been told that he will be unavailable for the 5 games on Saturday!

We drive from Edinburgh to Rhyl on Friday then it’s a very early start on Saturday for the 5 hour drive to Ipswich - hope for the result we need - then a 5 hour drive back to Rhyl after the game so he can play on Sunday.

Could we have sold our STs for this game? Of course we could - but you have to be there don’t you!!
Hypothetical Ticket Sale on 23:21 - May 2 with 339 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hypothetical Ticket Sale on 09:18 - May 2 by textbackup

I’d sell my daughters two tickets for £50 each as they aren’t even fussed about being there. But mine is priceless!

Hello..

RIP Sir Bobby

Hypothetical Ticket Sale on 00:01 - May 3 with 292 viewsLord_Lucan

Hypothetical Ticket Sale on 08:58 - May 2 by bluelagos

Not happening.

What did half annoy me was that I got 2 tickets for the Olympics closing ceremony in London but couldn't go as I was working overseas. Gave them to a friend who was offered £5k for the pair by a drunk American tourist outside the stadium.

When I asked why she didn't take it, she said she thought I'd be annoyed with her for selling them. Would have happily split the dosh with her but wasn't to be.

Dalai Farmer bought tickets for the olympics football at Wembley…….

……and then he died.

His brother knew we were going so gave me the tickets.

I took Bossbeard and we were offered decent money for them when we got to Wembley.

I couldn’t do it though, it didn’t seem right. Wish I had now though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hypothetical Ticket Sale on 08:51 - May 3 with 184 viewsWD19

Plainly speaking, I would be willing to pay *a lot* for x2 tickets, so if anyone is sitting on two and would like their family Christmas funded then please message me.
Hypothetical Ticket Sale (n/t) on 08:55 - May 3 with 179 viewsBluefarrier

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024