Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So.. who do we want up in play offs 22:28 - May 4 with 1286 viewsMJallday

Scum vs Leeds - that’s like choosing which testicle you’d like to be stabbed in.
But Leeds for me out of the two

West Brom vs Southampton - I would have actually preferred this to be the final . I’m
Ambivalent about both

Overall - it’s gotta be West Brom for me - mainly because it’s another midlands game , but also a decent bunch of fans

Thoughts?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:32 - May 4 with 1242 viewsmylittletown

The main thing is to see Leeds beaten. If that is by Norwich, so be it.
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:40 - May 4 with 1191 viewsMJallday

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:32 - May 4 by mylittletown

Much as I’d love a premier league EA derby , it’d be nice just to have to to ourselves for a season

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:53 - May 4 with 1143 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:32 - May 4 by mylittletown

Heck no. I'd enjoy fresh Norwich tears far more then I'd enjoy Leeds blubbing. Overall I'm with WBA, but really I wish none of them could go up! I expect Saints will do it though.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:56 - May 4 with 1123 viewscatch74

West Brom up would leave a strong Championship for Norwich next season. Southampton, Leeds and three more parachute clubs. Good luck with that, mind you it can be done …

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:00 - May 4 with 1108 viewsMJallday

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 22:56 - May 4 by catch74

West Brom up would leave a strong Championship for Norwich next season. Southampton, Leeds and three more parachute clubs. Good luck with that, mind you it can be done …

Dont norwich lose their parachute payments next season ?
That’ll hurt a lot - delia might have to cook some more eggs

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:00 - May 4 with 1105 viewsNthQldITFC

Baggies I suppose. But all four play off teams have absolutely toilet form don't they? 4, 6, 6, 6 points from 15! I hadn't noticed how well Millwall finished - 5 straight wins.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:02 - May 4 with 1095 viewsMJallday

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:00 - May 4 by NthQldITFC

Baggies I suppose. But all four play off teams have absolutely toilet form don't they? 4, 6, 6, 6 points from 15! I hadn't noticed how well Millwall finished - 5 straight wins.

Much as it pains me to say, budgies have been in decent form

Truth be told it could be any of them and playoffs are a lottery

I’m just glad it’s not us

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:03 - May 4 with 1093 viewsDarkBrandon

I was just thinking how nice it will be watching the play-offs as a genuine spectacle for a change without any sense of bitterness that it should have been us … or the trauma of us being involved. Looking forward to them.
Login to get fewer ads

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:13 - May 4 with 1052 viewsChurchman

Of the four, I’m ok with West Brom. I would be alright with Saints too, but Martin has irritated in recent weeks, so he can suffer.norwich and Leeds? Just no.
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:27 - May 4 with 1000 viewsSuffolktractor

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 23:13 - May 4 by Churchman

Of the four, I’m ok with West Brom. I would be alright with Saints too, but Martin has irritated in recent weeks, so he can suffer.norwich and Leeds? Just no.

Absolutely WBA, with Southampton going up if not.
Just so good not to have to worry about it over the next few weeks
COYFB
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 06:50 - May 5 with 739 viewsChondzoresk

Not Norwich. As far as I am concerned they could fold tomorrow and I wouldn’t care. I’d even have a party. The years of total crap I personally have had to endure from their fans has made me hate them so much. Anyone who wants Norwich to do anything from now on should have a check up, from the neck up.

So, anyone out of Southampton, West Brom or Leeds for me, in that order.
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 07:08 - May 5 with 702 viewsPerublue

Scum vs Leeds - that’s like choosing which testicle you’d like to be stabbed in.
But Leeds for me out of the two

You made me giggle,a little bit of wee nearly came out...age

I'm thinking for Ipswich having a better chance of staying up it has to be WBA due to the money available and players needed for squad expansion they are in the most similar position to us.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 07:47 - May 5 with 633 viewsmikeybloo88

My order of preference and reasoning

WBA - they’re not Southampton, Leeds or Norwich and I saw Frank Skinner last week who was very funny

Southampton - they’re not Leeds or Norwich

Leeds - they’re not Norwich

Norwich - they’re Norwich
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 08:04 - May 5 with 586 viewsgtsb1966

So.. who do we want up in play offs on 06:50 - May 5 by Chondzoresk

Not Norwich. As far as I am concerned they could fold tomorrow and I wouldn’t care. I’d even have a party. The years of total crap I personally have had to endure from their fans has made me hate them so much. Anyone who wants Norwich to do anything from now on should have a check up, from the neck up.

So, anyone out of Southampton, West Brom or Leeds for me, in that order.

I make you right. All season we've had this 15 years bollox, the likes of Sutton and Mick Dennis telling the world we'll fade away and all over social media their fans saying we won't keep it up, just luck and they'll beat us in the play offs. One thing is for sure, whatever happens next season we won't be as reckless as them and spend that money on dross. It's our time and they hate it. It hurts them like hell. Well any budgie reading this, you can sing 16 years if you want next season because WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE.
[Post edited 5 May 8:05]
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 08:17 - May 5 with 539 viewsDJR

An unpopular choice for many others, but Leeds for me.
So.. who do we want up in play offs on 08:40 - May 5 with 491 viewswkj

Did a pole on it and WBA was the resounding winner

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024