Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... 07:27 - May 6 with 1288 viewswkj

Looking at the work Kieran has done with bringing the best out in players, his past credentials of handling youth development for an elite team and the season Omari had with us - I reckon a number of the big boys will fancy us as a destination for their starlets who are not quite ready for their own team.

Also... I hope we sign a Dutch player - it won't feel right being in the PL without one.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:34 - May 6 with 1212 viewsHerbivore

Summerville is Dutch.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:39 - May 6 with 1197 viewswkj

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:34 - May 6 by Herbivore

Summerville is Dutch.

All the more reason to hope Leeds don't conquer in the playoffs - he's a good young talent for sure and has been very industrious.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:51 - May 6 with 1136 viewshomer_123

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:39 - May 6 by wkj

All the more reason to hope Leeds don't conquer in the playoffs - he's a good young talent for sure and has been very industrious.

I can safely say that isn't, currently, how Leeds fans view him.

Performances have fallen off a cliff. His work rate has dropped massively.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:54 - May 6 with 1109 viewsNeedhamChris

I don't get the hype as much as others. On his day he's unplayable, but would take some solid 8/10 players rather than a 10 one day 5 the next

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:56 - May 6 with 1093 viewsDaninthecampo

We can only have 2 registered loan players at one time and 4 across the whole season, so we're going to be limited
I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:03 - May 6 with 1044 viewsHerbivore

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 07:56 - May 6 by Daninthecampo

We can only have 2 registered loan players at one time and 4 across the whole season, so we're going to be limited

Isn't that just domestic loans?

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:06 - May 6 with 1014 viewschicoazul

Agreed it is very very important to have a Dutchman in. Impossible to conceive of us as a Prem club without one, in fact at least one.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:28 - May 6 with 874 viewsipswichtillidie

I’ve heard some suggestions on here and I’ve made a list myself but purposely left off some off the Leeds squad for my own reasons. Did you see the Summerville/Piroe penalty incident? When I did I genuinely thought, they are not a team, I think we will finish above these.” I question his (Summerville) personality tbh. Not a fit for us and also would imagine 30m plus so given that price tag out of our reach too. Unquestionably a serious talent thou.

Gav

Login to get fewer ads

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:44 - May 6 with 779 viewsKentish_Tractor

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:03 - May 6 by Herbivore

Isn't that just domestic loans?

From what I understand - we can have 4 loans for the season - with only 2 domestic allowed at the same time.

So yes in theory we could have Sarmiento and Hutchinson back on loan for the season - and if we wanted any others then we could have another 2 from foreign clubs. Although if we took all 4 loans in August then that would mean no more loans allowed in January.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:52 - May 6 with 745 viewsHerbivore

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:44 - May 6 by Kentish_Tractor

From what I understand - we can have 4 loans for the season - with only 2 domestic allowed at the same time.

So yes in theory we could have Sarmiento and Hutchinson back on loan for the season - and if we wanted any others then we could have another 2 from foreign clubs. Although if we took all 4 loans in August then that would mean no more loans allowed in January.

The four and two rule relates solely to domestic loans, you can have four in a season but no more than two registered at any one time: https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747

I'm pretty sure loans from overseas are in addition to that and have different rules.

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 09:00 - May 6 with 714 viewsMK1

I would hope that Hutchinson can be a permanent signing. I would take Diallo from Man Utd and Sammy back from Brighton.
I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 09:44 - May 6 with 572 viewsDaninthecampo

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 08:52 - May 6 by Herbivore

The four and two rule relates solely to domestic loans, you can have four in a season but no more than two registered at any one time: https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747

I'm pretty sure loans from overseas are in addition to that and have different rules.

Thats good,I didn't realise that was just domestic loans let's loan some Real Madrid starlets!
I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 10:21 - May 6 with 464 viewsHerbivore

I bet the elite clubs in Europe will be keen on us... on 09:44 - May 6 by Daninthecampo

Thats good,I didn't realise that was just domestic loans let's loan some Real Madrid starlets!

Yeah, just checked and Burnley have 5 loanees in their squad, four from overseas.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024