Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs 17:10 - May 6 with 5202 viewsCrawfordsboot

So that we only need two other teams to be below us next season?
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 20:00 - May 6 with 1198 viewsParisBlue

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:24 - May 6 by MK1

WBA please.

This, for no other reason than the other 3 will be financially challenged having had the benefits of parachute payments.

Norwich's finish this year, so they'd be forced to sell, and Leeds/Southampton have gambled on getting back up first time.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 20:49 - May 6 with 1119 viewsArnieM

No way. Bunch of arse holes can rot in the lowest level of the English game, where they belong.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 21:25 - May 6 with 1109 viewsHelp

Nope
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 23:01 - May 6 with 1055 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’d like to think Leicester would be below us if they have a sizeable point deduction.

Poll: W or W

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 23:21 - May 6 with 1038 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:10 - May 6 by yellowrider120

Oh I think you will watch them! You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norwich.

Another thing - ITFC fans have moaned for years about 'media bias' and 'no coverage' etc. What do I find on Sky main news tonight at 18.00 as one of the main headlines at the start? I'll leave you to work that out and it wasn't anything to do with 'the economy' or 'Ukraine' even!

You do know that you are the one who has come onto our website to post your thoughts to us, don't you?

So if anyone has a peculiar obsession, it's you.

Although, as a Norwich fan, peculiar obsessions come naturally I guess. Although they usually involve family members.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 23:27 - May 6 with 1018 viewsbaxterbasics

Add me to the ‘no’ pile thanks

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 23:48 - May 6 with 997 viewstextbackup

No. I want them to go into administration and cease to exist

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 00:02 - May 7 with 964 viewsstonojnr

no, never
Login to get fewer ads

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 00:10 - May 7 with 950 viewsnorth_stand77

No, absolutely not!
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 00:23 - May 7 with 940 viewsCoastalblue

Huh?

NO!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 00:49 - May 7 with 929 viewsYallop2

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than that lot get promoted
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 02:58 - May 7 with 896 viewsacj

Appreciate I'm in the minority here, and maybe even a minority of one judging by this thread, but for me it's a yes.

Even though it's been forever since we've beaten them, I love the East Anglian derby. For me, any season is better when we have that to look forward to. In an ideal world, I want us both in the prem - us winning the title every year and beating them twice while they just avoid relegation every time.

Totally get why people want them to lose in the play offs and it would be real bad news for them, with the end of their parachute money and all that, so it's kinda win-win for me.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 06:46 - May 7 with 813 viewsibbleobble

Whoever wins the play-offs will be below us next season. We won’t struggle, of that I am certain.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 07:29 - May 7 with 787 viewsPioneerBlue

No

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 07:31 - May 7 with 784 viewsSenatorBlue

No
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 07:51 - May 7 with 753 viewsWinchBlue

Yes - it’s healthy to have 2 teams from East Anglia in the Prem & the derby raises the profile of the club.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 07:57 - May 7 with 742 viewsMrPorterloo

I want n*rwich to lose the play offs, then get relegated next year, then get relegated and go into administration after that.
You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norw on 08:06 - May 7 with 727 viewsNthQldITFC

You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norw on 19:16 - May 6 by buoyant

Says a Nodge fan on his rivals board ....

And no hint of irony either.

Hmmmmm
[Post edited 6 May 19:17]

This is true, but also let's take it easy on 'rider' (and I think we do generally) because he's a good egg who brings a lot to this forum with his honest Norwich perspective, imho, and isn't afraid to let his feathers show even when they're a bit ruffled.

Of course the obsession cuts both ways - the highly emotive, delusional crap from a section of posters on the OinkUn lately has been off the scale, although there is also a sizeable section of realists who appreciate the best-in-class achievement of this double promotion Town team.

In answer to the OP - No! fk 'em.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norw on 08:20 - May 7 with 697 viewskiwiblue

You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norw on 08:06 - May 7 by NthQldITFC

This is true, but also let's take it easy on 'rider' (and I think we do generally) because he's a good egg who brings a lot to this forum with his honest Norwich perspective, imho, and isn't afraid to let his feathers show even when they're a bit ruffled.

Of course the obsession cuts both ways - the highly emotive, delusional crap from a section of posters on the OinkUn lately has been off the scale, although there is also a sizeable section of realists who appreciate the best-in-class achievement of this double promotion Town team.

In answer to the OP - No! fk 'em.

And its an enormous NO from me
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 08:21 - May 7 with 694 viewsOsborneOneNil

I’d like Saints to win the play offs, for geographical reasons. They’re a short hop from me along the South Coast.

Or, WBA, as they’ll be weaker than the others and ‘should’ occupy a relegation spot, alongside Leicester.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 08:27 - May 7 with 683 viewsjayessess

Nope, want Norwich to languish divisions below us for years, please.

Norwich fan: "I want our undefeated record against Ipswich to last for 25 years!"

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 08:34 - May 7 with 657 viewsDubtractor

No.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 08:50 - May 7 with 624 viewslizzibee

I cant believe any Ipswich fan would say anything other than a resounding no.
Absolutely not on 08:50 - May 7 with 634 viewsDyland

It beggars belief any Towen fan wants them to be promoted, presumably so we can have the Old Farms next season. I enjoy and hate the derbies in equal measure, and if pushed would like to have them BUT...

Last year of parachutes for Nodge, and if big IF WBA were promoted then the budgies will have to compete with five parachute stuffed clubs. See how they fackin like it, with all their whinging about us being lucky and the league being sh1t (literal lol). Cut their cloth accordingly for the first time in ages with their ridiculous yo-yo participation,and see how they effing get on. If they finish second with over 90 goals I will (begrudgingly) applaud them.

I hope Leeds absoltely batter them.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 08:52 - May 7 with 618 viewslizzibee

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:10 - May 6 by yellowrider120

Oh I think you will watch them! You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norwich.

Another thing - ITFC fans have moaned for years about 'media bias' and 'no coverage' etc. What do I find on Sky main news tonight at 18.00 as one of the main headlines at the start? I'll leave you to work that out and it wasn't anything to do with 'the economy' or 'Ukraine' even!

pootle off back to your own board.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024