Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£34 mill to £164 mill 09:00 - May 7 with 1705 viewsFrimleyBlue

Difference between revenue when we got promoted to prem last time to this time.

Crazy.

Spend it well MA :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:06 - May 7 with 1609 viewsKeno

Mr Ham might question your figures

What a difference 20-odd years makes by PhilTWTD 6 May 22:47
https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1787599265088348218

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:11 - May 7 with 1550 viewsAsa

We always seem to go up or down at the worst time whilst the 'team up the road' land on their feet. ITV Digital was a prime example.

So with our promotion out of the EFL and into a division where we now have the massive financial advantage I'll give it about 3 days before the Premier League announces it will immediately redistribute it's wealth equally to every team in the English football pyramid!
£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:14 - May 7 with 1504 viewsGavTWTD

I wonder if the Arizona firefighters take a chunk from that to keep them interested and engaged

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:15 - May 7 with 1467 viewsFrimleyBlue

£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:06 - May 7 by Keno

Mr Ham might question your figures

What a difference 20-odd years makes by PhilTWTD 6 May 22:47
https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1787599265088348218

Ah sorry I was just repeating what that kieran maguire guy said.

And even then I was wrong lol.
[Post edited 7 May 9:16]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

£34 mill to £164 mill on 10:03 - May 7 with 1141 viewsSwansea_Blue

It'll be interesting to see how we play this. Costs will be huge, so will they look to keep things tight and take as much profit out as is reasonable (we are backed by an investment fund after all). Or will they spend to try and be competitive, in which case most of that £164M won't go far. Most clubs in the PL run at a loss before tax.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

£34 mill to £164 mill on 10:20 - May 7 with 1003 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Imagine the difference in costs too.

Somebody like Ladapo will probably cost £500k to pay off now, his money having gone up massively overnight.
£34 mill to £164 mill on 10:21 - May 7 with 991 viewsKeno

£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:15 - May 7 by FrimleyBlue

Ah sorry I was just repeating what that kieran maguire guy said.

And even then I was wrong lol.
[Post edited 7 May 9:16]

Dont worry Frimmers you are still my football genius

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

£34 mill to £164 mill on 10:24 - May 7 with 954 viewsEuropablue

£34 mill to £164 mill on 10:03 - May 7 by Swansea_Blue

It'll be interesting to see how we play this. Costs will be huge, so will they look to keep things tight and take as much profit out as is reasonable (we are backed by an investment fund after all). Or will they spend to try and be competitive, in which case most of that £164M won't go far. Most clubs in the PL run at a loss before tax.

There are a fair few costs involved running into the low millions to prepare the stadium to get up to Premier League code. There may be a reasonable amount in promotion bonuses. I don't think the investment fund will take any money out. I'm hoping that we spend within our means and even if the worst happened and we did get relegated, at the very least we'd be set up for promotion again with Premier League quality facilities and infrastructure.
We can definitely finish above the poorly run clubs or the unlucky clubs. I expect the quality of the Premier League to be much better next season and you wouldn't imagine that Leicester or potentially Leeds or Southampton would struggle the way Sheffield Utd., Burnley and Luton have this season.
Login to get fewer ads

£34 mill to £164 mill on 11:03 - May 7 with 787 viewsElderGrizzly

£34 mill to £164 mill on 10:03 - May 7 by Swansea_Blue

Agree. It's a money pit without profits from transfers.

For all Brighton's plaudits, without transfers out they run at a loss of £25m+ a season.
£34 mill to £164 mill on 11:34 - May 7 with 645 viewsDinDjarin

£34 mill to £164 mill on 09:14 - May 7 by GavTWTD

I wonder if the Arizona firefighters take a chunk from that to keep them interested and engaged

They just put in 105 million so not sure they are looking to take anything out just yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024