Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... 10:35 - May 8 with 2960 viewsitfcjoe

...who broke the transfer last summer:

Chelsea, set to discuss Omari Hutchinson’s future with player’s camp after he won Young Player of the Season with 11 goals and 6 assists.

New loan, concrete possibility — with PL, Eredivisie and Bundesliga clubs keen… and Ipswich Town still hoping to keep Omari at the club.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 10:36 - May 8 with 2885 viewsfooters

We must have him. By hook or by crook.

I'm willing to take steps to ensure it.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 11:34 - May 8 with 2611 viewssoupytwist

I don't want to come over all @dieworkwear and this probably isn't the main subject of the thread but those two dressed entirely in black outfits looks dreadful.
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 11:41 - May 8 with 2495 viewsleitrimblue

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 10:36 - May 8 by footers

We must have him. By hook or by crook.

I'm willing to take steps to ensure it.

If interpreted this to mean your going to kidnap H? It's outside of the box thinking but it might just work. " if you want H back in 1 piece yer gonna have to give us Omari'
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 11:43 - May 8 with 2461 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm not sure he did, it came from a Chelsea site, if I remember rightly, and he picked it up from there. That seems to be a paraphrase of the Athletic story.
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 11:46 - May 8 with 2371 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just hope we try get the answer early and either move on or sort, this level you certainly dont want to go into the last week of the window still chasing a player for a certain position.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 11:53 - May 8 with 2307 viewsbluelagos

If he only has 12 months on his contract - then why would Chelsea loan him to anyone?

When he comes back he's a free agent and they get nothing.

They either sell him now or extend his contract (and then they could agree another loan). No way he is simply loaned out for his last 12 months, makes nil sense for Chelsea to do that.

Edit: Mr Ham reporting CFC have an option to extend his contract - so my comments are irrelevant.
[Post edited 8 May 14:14]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 12:04 - May 8 with 2202 viewsCaptainAhab

TBF he'd rip it up in the bundesliga. Could see him fitting in at Dortmund but hopefully they'll get Sancho on a permanent.
Really hope we can get him back, I wonder if an early move is on the cards. £20m to get it done?
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 12:09 - May 8 with 2146 viewsPhilTWTD

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 11:53 - May 8 by bluelagos

If he only has 12 months on his contract - then why would Chelsea loan him to anyone?

When he comes back he's a free agent and they get nothing.

They either sell him now or extend his contract (and then they could agree another loan). No way he is simply loaned out for his last 12 months, makes nil sense for Chelsea to do that.

Edit: Mr Ham reporting CFC have an option to extend his contract - so my comments are irrelevant.
[Post edited 8 May 14:14]

Now being reported Chelsea have an option for a further year.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:06 - May 8 with 1732 viewsbluelagos

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 12:09 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

Is that his option or the clubs?

If he has the option he really does hold all the cards here - can simply decline the offer of an extension and then Chelsea have little option but to look for a buyer.

Different of course if Chelsea have the option to extend - then another 12 month loan makes sense.

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:07 - May 8 with 1705 viewsElderGrizzly

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 12:09 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

With him being 'recalled', wasn't our season over anyway? Or was he and the rest of the loanees still hanging around.

I'd assumed they'd all gone back to their parent clubs/on holiday now.
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:10 - May 8 with 1643 viewsPhilTWTD

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:07 - May 8 by ElderGrizzly

With him being 'recalled', wasn't our season over anyway? Or was he and the rest of the loanees still hanging around.

I'd assumed they'd all gone back to their parent clubs/on holiday now.

Recalled was probably the wrong word to use, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of the loanees join the squad for the post-season break they're going on. Think the fact the want to have a look at him before the end of the season is interesting. Also a chance to debate what might happen with him and put some of the detail relating to loans and his situation in a story.
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:11 - May 8 with 1618 viewsPhilTWTD

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:06 - May 8 by bluelagos

Is that his option or the clubs?

If he has the option he really does hold all the cards here - can simply decline the offer of an extension and then Chelsea have little option but to look for a buyer.

Different of course if Chelsea have the option to extend - then another 12 month loan makes sense.

The club's. Will amend that as didn't read as that.
Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:12 - May 8 with 1583 viewsbluelagos

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:11 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

The club's. Will amend that as didn't read as that.

In that case - and you delete all my comments made this morning too :-)

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 17:34 - May 8 with 1099 viewsGuthrum

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 14:10 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

Recalled was probably the wrong word to use, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of the loanees join the squad for the post-season break they're going on. Think the fact the want to have a look at him before the end of the season is interesting. Also a chance to debate what might happen with him and put some of the detail relating to loans and his situation in a story.

Unsure of the rules given it's a different league, but might they be able to play him in one or more of their last four games? Pretty much a free hit for them, given the unlikelihood of making the European places.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 17:53 - May 8 with 986 viewspointofblue

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 17:34 - May 8 by Guthrum

Unsure of the rules given it's a different league, but might they be able to play him in one or more of their last four games? Pretty much a free hit for them, given the unlikelihood of making the European places.

Unless United shock City in the FA Cup final then seventh will qualify for Europe. Chelsea are currently 7th plus only two points off sixth, so their season isn't a free hit yet.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 18:16 - May 8 with 876 viewsGuthrum

Fabrizio Romano on Omari.... on 17:53 - May 8 by pointofblue

Unless United shock City in the FA Cup final then seventh will qualify for Europe. Chelsea are currently 7th plus only two points off sixth, so their season isn't a free hit yet.

Ah, I've rather lost track of all the jubbly European competitions and how far down qualification for them goes. Also, I was looking at the Prem table on TWTD, which is not up to date.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024