Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend 11:09 - May 8 with 2596 viewsTommy_ITFC

Was how fushion josh - a fcking cambridge supporting youtuber - got a ticket over a real town fan , on what could've been the best day of they're life , as I'm sure it was anyway , but people like fushion josh who see things like this every week just for views, with no emotional connection to what was happening. Disgrace in my opinion.

Poll: 22/23 home shirt vs 23/24 home shirt

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:22 - May 8 with 2432 viewstextbackup

Get used to it. So many people that get a hardon for filming themselves talking during a game these days.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:44 - May 8 with 2280 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if the club will clamp down harder on the vloggers next season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:48 - May 8 with 2228 viewsnrb1985

This.

Wasn't the only one, have a seen a few vloggers who were there too.

Not sure how they got tickets but I do think that needs looking at and those supporters or staff who potentially gave them the tickets should be reprimanded.
[Post edited 8 May 11:54]
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:51 - May 8 with 2170 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:44 - May 8 by Illinoisblue

I guess it depends on how much the club value social media hits etc.

I would also differentiate between lifelong town supporting vloggers like Benjamin Bloom (although I think his match vlogging on Sat was probably a rarity ) and the generic football vloggers.

As someone who left Ipswich at 10 years old and lives in Yorkshire, I really appreciated Bens vlog on Saturday as it gave a great insight into the day itself and the journey most supporters have been on with Ipswich.

In the 90's, my main source of ITFC related news was;

- My Dad bringing back a copy of the Evening Star / EADT when he went down to Ipswich with work.
- Teletext / Ceefax (mainly on the gossip / news in brief pages).
- Calling 'Club Call' as advertissed on Teletext.

So I must say, as a remote Ipswich fan, the forum and the podcasts make me feel much closer to the action and part of the celebrations.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:52 - May 8 with 2142 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, important we stop this happening.

We have enough of our own vloggers, we don’t need neutrals coming down & taking advantage of our big days for a few likes at the expense of genuine Town fans.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:54 - May 8 with 2106 viewsKieran_Knows

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:52 - May 8 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, important we stop this happening.

We have enough of our own vloggers, we don’t need neutrals coming down & taking advantage of our big days for a few likes at the expense of genuine Town fans.

He wasn't stood too far from you as I swore I saw you in his video.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:56 - May 8 with 2057 viewsReuser_is_God

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:54 - May 8 by Kieran_Knows

He wasn't stood too far from you as I swore I saw you in his video.

I’ve no idea who he is, can’t say I saw anyone recording but I was a few beers deep!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:59 - May 8 with 2016 viewsyorkshireblue

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:48 - May 8 by nrb1985

This.

Not sure how they got tickets but I do think that needs looking at and those supporters or staff who potentially gave them the tickets should be reprimanded.

I’ve never heard of him… but having just watched the video he gets on the pitch and seeks out and films an ITFC vlogger celebrating so suspect that’s how he got the ticket.
Login to get fewer ads

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 12:00 - May 8 with 1985 viewsSitfcB

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:44 - May 8 by Illinoisblue

I think the PL are a lot more strict when it comes to filming and uploading match footage on YT! Ben Foster wasn’t even allowed his GoPro in the goal a few years back.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 12:12 - May 8 with 1867 viewsBuhrer

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:59 - May 8 by yorkshireblue

I’ve never heard of him… but having just watched the video he gets on the pitch and seeks out and films an ITFC vlogger celebrating so suspect that’s how he got the ticket.

I'd assume from the video it's the bloke he interviews outside, that's then stood next to him in the ground..
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 12:15 - May 8 with 1813 viewsHighgateBlue

Does this guy make a career out of this sh*te? He's just a fan like the millions of other fans, but who's so narcissistic he thinks the world needs to see him talking about his hobby? I really don't understand the modern world...

Oh and yes, disgrace that he gets a ticket over the many real Town fans, including those who have paid for membership, who weren't able to get them.
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 12:58 - May 8 with 1624 viewsMeadowlark

their
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:13 - May 8 with 1527 viewshomer_123

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:22 - May 8 by textbackup

Get used to it. So many people that get a hardon for filming themselves talking during a game these days.

Still not as bad as those glued to their phones whilst at the match 'betting'.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:16 - May 8 with 1482 viewstextbackup

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:13 - May 8 by homer_123

Both need STs taken away

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:19 - May 8 with 1464 viewswkj

If its in the away end, then I cant get too precious about it - though if they're getting in the home end then that's a piss take.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:23 - May 8 with 1428 viewsReusersTown

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:48 - May 8 by nrb1985

This.

At least a majority of the vloggers I've seen did the right thing and bought away tickets. This one is a f*king discrace.
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:25 - May 8 with 1418 viewsReusersTown

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:51 - May 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

I would also differentiate between lifelong town supporting vloggers like Benjamin Bloom (although I think his match vlogging on Sat was probably a rarity ) and the generic football vloggers.

As someone who left Ipswich at 10 years old and lives in Yorkshire, I really appreciated Bens vlog on Saturday as it gave a great insight into the day itself and the journey most supporters have been on with Ipswich.

- My Dad bringing back a copy of the Evening Star / EADT when he went down to Ipswich with work.

So I must say, as a remote Ipswich fan, the forum and the podcasts make me feel much closer to the action and part of the celebrations.

Nobody is calling out actual supporters here.
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:50 - May 8 with 1288 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If I want to give my mate Fusion my season ticket for the day then that's between me and Fusion !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:01 - May 8 with 1232 viewsGavTWTD

We need to get this right. I missed the day and as a result I don't feel as connected as I would have. It's almost like it didn't happen. The Sky coverage was excellent and lengthy, but I didn't experience it myself.

Trying to get tickets was stressful. I must try and be a better supporter but it can only be solved with a bigger stadium.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:04 - May 8 with 1186 viewswkj

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:01 - May 8 by GavTWTD

We need to get this right. I missed the day and as a result I don't feel as connected as I would have. It's almost like it didn't happen. The Sky coverage was excellent and lengthy, but I didn't experience it myself.

Trying to get tickets was stressful. I must try and be a better supporter but it can only be solved with a bigger stadium.

Just become a Vlogger

Cambridge can have Fusion Josh and we can have Turbo Gav

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:30 - May 8 with 1074 viewsTommy_ITFC

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:19 - May 8 by wkj

If its in the away end, then I cant get too precious about it - though if they're getting in the home end then that's a piss take.

He was in home end , thats what annoyed me. There was a few vloggers in the away end but away wasn't a sellout so as you say nothing worth getting annoyed about.

Poll: 22/23 home shirt vs 23/24 home shirt

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:49 - May 8 with 970 viewsBattersea_Blue

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 11:51 - May 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

I’d forgotten all about club call.

I remember calling that from a red phone box in Beccles the night we played Bruges away after winning the first leg 3-0 at PR.

To hear the recorded voice say we’d lost 4-0 on the night, 4-3 on aggregate there was one non operational phone box in Beccles . . 😡
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:59 - May 8 with 915 viewsDinDjarin

Agree its annoying and should not be at the expense of any town fans but his Vlog was actually very good tbh even if he is a bit of a nob.
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 15:08 - May 8 with 864 viewsyorkshireblue

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 13:13 - May 8 by homer_123

People looking at their phone seeing how their fantasy football team are getting on really annoy me.

Enjoy the game you've paid money to be at, and wonder how many points Haaland has got you later.
One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 15:12 - May 8 with 825 viewsColin_Viljoen

One thing that got on my nerves at the weekend on 14:49 - May 8 by Battersea_Blue

I’d forgotten all about club call.

I remember calling that from a red phone box in Beccles the night we played Bruges away after winning the first leg 3-0 at PR.

To hear the recorded voice say we’d lost 4-0 on the night, 4-3 on aggregate there was one non operational phone box in Beccles . . 😡

Worse for me I went to Bruges
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024