Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natalie Elphicke... 13:14 - May 8 with 7943 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Can't Starmer just refuse to take her and send her back to the swivel-eyed nut-job benches?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:24 - May 8 with 2602 viewsDJR

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
Natalie Elphicke... on 13:38 - May 8 with 2563 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, not exactly a stellar history there for the instant little boost it gives p155ing off the opposition

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:46 - May 8 with 2516 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:50 - May 8 with 2476 viewsfooters

She'll be right at home.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:53 - May 8 with 2456 viewspointofblue

The fact she had happily joined Labour - and they have happily taken her - shows where the party is now. And it's not a good thing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:55 - May 8 with 2439 viewsfooters

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:53 - May 8 by pointofblue

The fact she had happily joined Labour - and they have happily taken her - shows where the party is now. And it's not a good thing.

Ah no, apparently Starmer will shock us all with his radical progressiveness once elected. Or something.

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:55 - May 8 with 2437 viewsElderGrizzly

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:38 - May 8 by itfcjoe

Yep, not exactly a stellar history there for the instant little boost it gives p155ing off the opposition

The swivel-eyed of the Tory party are already knives out

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:55 - May 8 with 2429 viewsZx1988

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:53 - May 8 by pointofblue

Will she be selected as their candidate at the GE though?

No doubt Labour already have a candidate in place, who'll be mightily miffed if they're bumped out of their position to accommodate Elphicke.

Best of both worlds would be to hack off the Tories by welcoming her across the floor, then telling her 'you're on your own' when the GE rolls around.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:00 - May 8 with 2376 viewsNthQldITFC

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:50 - May 8 by footers

She'll be right at home.

ah, but will she be a Boon to the left.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:03 - May 8 with 2356 viewsgiant_stow

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:00 - May 8 by NthQldITFC

ah, but will she be a Boon to the left.

very good.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:11 - May 8 with 2316 viewsbluelagos

Natalie Elphicke... on 13:55 - May 8 by Zx1988

Will she be selected as their candidate at the GE though?

No doubt Labour already have a candidate in place, who'll be mightily miffed if they're bumped out of their position to accommodate Elphicke.

Best of both worlds would be to hack off the Tories by welcoming her across the floor, then telling her 'you're on your own' when the GE rolls around.

No, apparently she is thankfully stepping down.

A vile woman imho - appreciate the politics of it - but tbh if I were Starmer I'd kick her out tomorrow morning.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:14 - May 8 with 2289 viewsZx1988

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:11 - May 8 by bluelagos

A vile woman imho - appreciate the politics of it - but tbh if I were Starmer I'd kick her out tomorrow morning.

Having read a little more since my original response, in particular about her response to her husband's conviction for sex offences and her attitude towards the victims, it does surprise me that Labour has been so keen to accept her overtures.

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:17 - May 8 with 2260 viewsbluelagos

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:14 - May 8 by Zx1988

Having read a little more since my original response, in particular about her response to her husband's conviction for sex offences and her attitude towards the victims, it does surprise me that Labour has been so keen to accept her overtures.

Yep, she stood by her hubbie throughout his trial where the evidence was pretty clear he was a nonce.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/19/ex-mp-charlie-elphicke-jailed-f

The sentencing judge described Elphicke as ā€œa sexual predator who used [ā€¦] success and respectability as a coverā€.

"...the Commons Standards Committee found five Conservatives had breached the code of conduct over an ā€œegregiousā€ attempt to influence his legal proceedings. They were his wife, Natalie..."
[Post edited 8 May 14:21]

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:25 - May 8 with 2189 viewsjayessess

They're standing this fella - https://twitter.com/MikeTappTweets - who has presumably already scrubbed his socials of any posts criticising the current honourable member for Dover and Deal!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:26 - May 8 with 2167 viewsZx1988

Natalie Elphicke... on 14:17 - May 8 by bluelagos

Yep, she stood by her hubbie throughout his trial where the evidence was pretty clear he was a nonce.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/19/ex-mp-charlie-elphicke-jailed-f

The sentencing judge described Elphicke as ā€œa sexual predator who used [ā€¦] success and respectability as a coverā€.

"...the Commons Standards Committee found five Conservatives had breached the code of conduct over an ā€œegregiousā€ attempt to influence his legal proceedings. They were his wife, Natalie..."
[Post edited 8 May 14:21]

Natalie Elphicke... on 15:23 - May 8 with 2039 viewsDJR

Natalie Elphicke... on 15:24 - May 8 with 2028 viewsDJR

Stephen Hammond, a Conservative MP on the ā€œmoderateā€, One Nation wing of the party told Sky News that he was surprised that Natalie Elphicke had chosen to defect to Labour. ā€œIf thereā€™s been someone who has done as much as anyone to drag my party away from the centre ground of British politics in the last five years, itā€™s been Natalie, he said.

He told Sky:

Iā€™ve known Natalie for 20 years or longer ā€“ Iā€™m very disappointed.

She has always been very clear about her views, which are one of the reasons why Iā€™m so surprised is that sheā€™s always been on the right of the Conservative party.

She was hugely critical of Keir Starmer up to only a month ago about his immigration policy and relying on the French. Iā€™m surprised and disappointed.
[Post edited 8 May 15:26]
Natalie Elphicke... on 17:13 - May 8 with 1885 viewsbluelagos

Natalie Elphicke... on 15:24 - May 8 by DJR

Stephen Hammond, a Conservative MP on the ā€œmoderateā€, One Nation wing of the party told Sky News that he was surprised that Natalie Elphicke had chosen to defect to Labour. ā€œIf thereā€™s been someone who has done as much as anyone to drag my party away from the centre ground of British politics in the last five years, itā€™s been Natalie, he said.

He told Sky:

Iā€™ve known Natalie for 20 years or longer ā€“ Iā€™m very disappointed.

She has always been very clear about her views, which are one of the reasons why Iā€™m so surprised is that sheā€™s always been on the right of the Conservative party.

She was hugely critical of Keir Starmer up to only a month ago about his immigration policy and relying on the French. Iā€™m surprised and disappointed.
[Post edited 8 May 15:26]

Yep, think 99% of observers would have tipped Reform as her destination if unhappy with the Tory party.

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:20 - May 8 with 1868 viewslowhouseblue

it's not complicated. she wants to hit sunak with something hard and heavy and labour has just handed her a sledgehammer. she will be on the labour benches until the election and then will never be heard of again. she doesn't agree with labour, labour doesn't agree with her, it's entirely a dalliance of convenience on both sides. seems win win to me.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:20 - May 8 with 1862 viewsSwansea_Blue

I canā€™t see how anyone comes out of this looking good, Starmer or Elphicke or politicians in general when you have someone like here crossing the floor. It just fuels the apathy of the ā€˜theyā€™re all the sameā€™ brigade, pisses of traditional Labour supporters and gives them more ammo against Starmer and also shows her lack of conviction.

Besides, she always looks like sheā€™s sucking a wasp. That should have been enough of a reasonfor Starmer to refuse her.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:26 - May 8 with 1843 viewsfooters

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:20 - May 8 by lowhouseblue

it's not complicated. she wants to hit sunak with something hard and heavy and labour has just handed her a sledgehammer. she will be on the labour benches until the election and then will never be heard of again. she doesn't agree with labour, labour doesn't agree with her, it's entirely a dalliance of convenience on both sides. seems win win to me.

By endorsing a xenophobic nonce-enabler?

Keir shoots, he scores.

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:30 - May 8 with 1817 viewslowhouseblue

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:26 - May 8 by footers

Keir shoots, he scores.

by enabling the disintegration of the tory party is a better description.

i know you're anti-labour but i didn't know that went as far as wanting to prop the tories up. clearly if you can't have corbyn it's the tories for you.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:31 - May 8 with 1795 viewsbluelagos

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:26 - May 8 by footers

Keir shoots, he scores.

Seems Starmer will happily scrape any barrel to damage the Tories - but I am struggling to see how swimming in a barrel of sh1t is going to make you appeal to anyone other than people who like swimming in sh1t.

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:32 - May 8 with 1786 viewsfooters

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:30 - May 8 by lowhouseblue

by enabling the disintegration of the tory party is a better description.

i know you're anti-labour but i didn't know that went as far as wanting to prop the tories up. clearly if you can't have corbyn it's the tories for you.

Welcome to your model Labour party. Keir grinning like the Cheshire Cat welcoming Natalie fecking Elphicke. Well done.

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:33 - May 8 with 1774 viewsfooters

Natalie Elphicke... on 17:31 - May 8 by bluelagos

Seems Starmer will happily scrape any barrel to damage the Tories - but I am struggling to see how swimming in a barrel of sh1t is going to make you appeal to anyone other than people who like swimming in sh1t.

You've just reminded me, I've not been swimming off Lowestoft beach for a while.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024