Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Leeds, aren’t we? 17:22 - May 9 with 3754 viewsIllinoisblue

Bantering aide, it’s time for them to not fall apart again, and smash those budgies into oblivion. I’ve seen people say they would prefer to see Norwich lose at Wembley but can’t be having that risk. Want them 0-4 down after the first leg and crying for Wagner out again.

Come on Leeds.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:15 - May 9 with 951 viewsyorkshireblue

I don’t care if this makes me a ‘bad fan’ but, if I am behind honest for the first time in my life I want Norwich to win a game of football on Sunday.

And then, as they think they have a chance I hope Leeds score a last minute goal to win it at Elland Road, breaking their tiny budgie hearts into thousands of pieces - and Leeds is flooded by Norwich’s salty salty tears.

And then West Brom win the final.
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:28 - May 9 with 924 viewsstonojnr

Surely it's for Leeds to win the semi final celebrate winning the league again and then fall apart in the final.

Norwich out of it in the semi final 1st leg would be perfect.

And West Brom promoted
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:54 - May 9 with 899 viewsHelp

personally I see a Leeds Soton final.
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 21:00 - May 9 with 888 viewsportmanking

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:28 - May 9 by stonojnr

Surely it's for Leeds to win the semi final celebrate winning the league again and then fall apart in the final.

Norwich out of it in the semi final 1st leg would be perfect.

And West Brom promoted

This, I can most definitely get behind.
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 21:22 - May 9 with 853 viewsGuthrum

Not necessarily the team I want to win the play-offs, but who I think deserves to is probably Leeds, given they were, arguably, the strongest team in the division - just lacking the consistency which Leicester and ourselves were able to put together.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 21:42 - May 9 with 837 viewsGlasgowBlue

Leeds. Can't stand them but it's another northern away day.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 23:41 - May 9 with 771 viewsIllinoisblue

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:03 - May 9 by Guthrum

That's my preference, too.

As I've repeatedly said, no point in a rivalry if we don't have the chance to beat them on the pitch. Overcoming them by our own strength, not their failure to keep up.

No, no and thrice no. They need to lose. They need to suffer. They need to struggle.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 00:02 - May 10 with 737 viewsWicklowBlue

Don't really care tbh. Leeds should beat Nodge in terms pf talent alone. However Leeds's form has been poor but equally Norwich have CB issues. Duffy surely must be out of the squad?

In terms of the EPL battle next year would prefer Leeds not to be there. Nodge to beat Lids and West Brom to win the playoffs.

There's enough point deductions on the cards for existing teams that could mean.... Dare to dream
Login to get fewer ads

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 00:08 - May 10 with 733 viewsGlory_Hunter

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 23:41 - May 9 by Illinoisblue

No, no and thrice no. They need to lose. They need to suffer. They need to struggle.

I hate it when we play them. I hate the tension, the stress of it all.

Their god-forsaken awful colours that make me feel ill whenever I'm exposed to them; their kit clashes with itself and looks weird against the grass. Their fans banging on about 15 years when they've achieved the square root of eff-all in that whole time themselves, despite the ludicrous amount of money their club has had thrown at it during that period. Going up, coming down, up, down, doing nothing other than making up the numbers; just existing. Then bragging about it.

Let them exist, just somewhere else that we aren't and where we don't have to deal with them.
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 08:33 - May 10 with 638 viewsITFC_Forever

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:03 - May 9 by Guthrum

That's my preference, too.

As I've repeatedly said, no point in a rivalry if we don't have the chance to beat them on the pitch. Overcoming them by our own strength, not their failure to keep up.

No, we can't have Norwich fluke another promotion just as the money is about to run out.

They've done that often enough in the last decade or so.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 08:52 - May 10 with 620 viewsrodney76

We need to consider who will be the greater threat next season in our fairly inevitable battles among teams in the lower half of the league.

Leeds will be the strongest of the four. Norwich the weakest.

In fact, the budgies might not even be that bothered about survival, as before, but just keen to milk the system.

They do have a new investor/owner now with lots more cash, so you never know.
[Post edited 10 May 8:59]
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 08:55 - May 10 with 599 viewsDanTheMan

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 19:44 - May 9 by farkenhell

1 or 2 for me. I want to see them humiliated. To the extent that the players that are left after their post-parachute payments firesale are utterly drained of any confidence. I want to see their fans cry. A lot. I want them to slide into League 1 and get beaten by our U23s in the pizza cup.

Sorry Ulla!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:01 - May 10 with 588 viewsgiant_stow

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 19:44 - May 9 by farkenhell

1 or 2 for me. I want to see them humiliated. To the extent that the players that are left after their post-parachute payments firesale are utterly drained of any confidence. I want to see their fans cry. A lot. I want them to slide into League 1 and get beaten by our U23s in the pizza cup.

Sorry Ulla!

utter brute!!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:25 - May 10 with 559 viewsfarkenhell

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 23:41 - May 9 by Illinoisblue

Pleased to see someone else is on the same page!
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:29 - May 10 with 542 viewsCotty

Honestly I was hoping that there was a way that both teams could lose
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:36 - May 10 with 534 viewsVaughan8

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:29 - May 10 by Cotty

Honestly I was hoping that there was a way that both teams could lose

Agreed.

Whoever wins I'd want to lose in the final.......
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:39 - May 10 with 531 viewsAsa

I’m in the group that wants to see Norwich close to liquidation or in the conference and an absolute joke that pales further into insignificance.

Sod all this premier league derby lark.

Norwich would offer the least threat in the premier league, along with West Brom. Either of those plus Leicester gives us a huge chance of staying up.

But I want Leeds to murder Norwich home and away, forcing them to sell Sara and Sargeant without whom they are relegation fodder.

West Brom to go up ideally. But can live with Southampton even if it does mean Russell Martin as Leeds may well be the bigger threat in the top division.
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:52 - May 10 with 500 viewsBiGDonnie

Agreed. Plus aren't Leeds in financial trouble which could hinder any progress for them if they go up?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 09:54 - May 10 with 497 viewsLeightonBuzzardBlue

I'm so uninspired by all 4 teams that I'm not sure I'm even bothered by who goes up.

Leeds - insufferable
West Brom - boring
Southampton - boring
Norwich - Norwich

I wish Hull, Preston or Coventry could've made it - now those are some clubs that would've made it interesting
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 10:11 - May 10 with 464 viewsChurchman

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 19:42 - May 9 by Pippin1970

Quite fancy East anglian Derby in premiership to be honest. Beat them home and away.

I’ve never liked the East Anglian Derby. It’s a relief if we win (thinking back a long way there!) and beyond miserable if we lose. If we never played them again that’d be fine with me.

1. WBA
2. Leeds (my Leeds supporting mate lost his mum a few days ago, so for him)
3. Southampton (the club and its fans are fine, the manager a c-womble
4. Budgies
[Post edited 10 May 10:15]
All Leeds, aren’t we? on 11:21 - May 10 with 397 viewsPencilpete

All Leeds, aren’t we? on 20:06 - May 9 by Swansea_Blue

They do make for some of the best days (or worst). I wouldn’t mind seeing them up for that reason so our faithful get the chance of seeing us beat them at last.

I've hated Leeds all season but morally in my head i want them to win the play offs. Purely because as far as i'm concerned Leicester were allowed to get away with blatant cheating on a technicality and if they'd been punished for it as they should have been we'd have won the league and Leeds would have been runners up. If Leeds don't win the play offs they've been royally shafted as far as im concerned and as dislikeable as the club and it's fans are it'll be a sad day when cheats are allowed to prosper
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024