Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week 12:06 - May 10 with 4281 viewsElderGrizzly

But won't be relegated as the extra 9 points for admin will be unlikely enough to take them down.

A shame it won't be applied next season, given them and Leicester would then start on minus points.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/10/everton-administration-
[Post edited 10 May 12:07]
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:17 - May 10 with 3582 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sod a deduction, should just be relegated. The amount of p1ssing about with them this season has been ridiculous.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:17 - May 10 with 3563 viewsKeno

B hell what a complete mess

makes you realise ho good our owners are

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:18 - May 10 with 3552 viewsKeno

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:17 - May 10 by gainsboroughblue

Sod a deduction, should just be relegated. The amount of p1ssing about with them this season has been ridiculous.

I believe a speak for many I say they should start next season in the prem but with a hefty points deduction

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:30 - May 10 with 3404 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:18 - May 10 by Keno

I believe a speak for many I say they should start next season in the prem but with a hefty points deduction

I always thought the rules around admin were it had to be a punishment, which this isn't unless you count the reduction in payments for league position.

I remember Leeds pulling a similar stunt when they were already relegated and the league then carried it over to the following season.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:32 - May 10 with 3374 viewsitfc48

Admin should be automatic relegation. Plenty of honest folk and small businesses will be getting screwed.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:46 - May 10 with 3261 viewsibbleobble

No they won’t. HMRC aren’t involved so it’s unlikely administration will suit any of the creditors who are invested in the club.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:51 - May 10 with 3226 viewsgiant_stow

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:46 - May 10 by ibbleobble

No they won’t. HMRC aren’t involved so it’s unlikely administration will suit any of the creditors who are invested in the club.

The way those loans seem to be structured, might it not be a chance for the creditors with security to get their hands on the club and start afresh?

(sorry, this could well be a stupid question)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:04 - May 10 with 3057 viewsMJallday

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:18 - May 10 by Keno

Them and Leicester and Man City

That’ll be us safe for another year :)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:15 - May 10 with 2949 viewsMJallday

They’ve just put out a statement on one of their deductions for this season

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:18 - May 10 with 2916 viewsSmithersJones

Kieran Maguire on the latest Price of Football podcast was saying that, unlike the EFL, the Premier League rulebook wasn’t clear on when any deduction would be applied.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:22 - May 10 with 2856 viewsBobbychase

Still pumping out stadium update videos on Youtube though. Brass neck

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:33 - May 10 with 2750 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:22 - May 10 by Bobbychase

Still pumping out stadium update videos on Youtube though. Brass neck

It’s bizarre, isn’t it? Club losing millions a week and on the brink of going bust. And also, here’s updates on our shiny new half billion pounds stadium.

Modern football and its finances continue to make zero sense. The house of cards never quite falls over. Yet.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:40 - May 10 with 2692 viewsMJallday

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:33 - May 10 by Illinoisblue

It’s bizarre, isn’t it? Club losing millions a week and on the brink of going bust. And also, here’s updates on our shiny new half billion pounds stadium.

Modern football and its finances continue to make zero sense. The house of cards never quite falls over. Yet.

I never realised the true scale of their debt

If reports are to be believed, close on 600m

There’s not many people with that laying about

They are screwed

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:47 - May 10 with 2628 viewsKeno

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:04 - May 10 by MJallday

Them and Leicester and Man City

That’ll be us safe for another year :)

But I think Chelsea should be let off any penalty on the basis they let us sign Omari for free

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:07 - May 10 with 2489 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:40 - May 10 by MJallday

I never realised the true scale of their debt

If reports are to be believed, close on 600m

There’s not many people with that laying about

They are screwed

Hundreds of millions spent to achieve ugly attritional football season after miserable season. It’s an existence, I suppose.

62 - 78 - 81

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:23 - May 10 with 2400 viewsSkip_Intro

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:07 - May 10 by Illinoisblue

Hundreds of millions spent to achieve ugly attritional football season after miserable season. It’s an existence, I suppose.

we ran up a £100m debt playing crap football in the Champ and L1...not sure we were in a much better place tbh
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:33 - May 10 with 2328 viewsdavblue

that's an utter disgrace in the premier league in this day and age. I get that everything is more expensive but shocking mis management of finances.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:38 - May 10 with 2224 viewsZx1988

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:15 - May 10 by MJallday

They’ve just put out a statement on one of their deductions for this season

I assume that can be translated as:

"We're happy that this deduction won't have a material impact upon our ability to stay up this season, so we've decided to save our money and avoid the risk of a further deduction by withdrawing our appeal."?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:45 - May 10 with 2185 viewsBobbychase

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 13:33 - May 10 by Illinoisblue

I'd get that stadium finished asap if I was Everton. Stop paying those builders and see what happens.

Shame, always liked them as a proper club of the people. And glad to get promoted so I can have one more trip to Goodison.

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:47 - May 10 with 2168 viewsibbleobble

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:51 - May 10 by giant_stow

The way those loans seem to be structured, might it not be a chance for the creditors with security to get their hands on the club and start afresh?

(sorry, this could well be a stupid question)

Depends what the existing investors wanted / want out of it. It’s in Blueskies Capital’s best interest to not go into administration but have they got the funds or appetite to pay up everyone, invest and take an even bigger share in the club? Either way, it’s an absolute mess.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:50 - May 10 with 2153 viewsVaughan8

So basically they're going to go into administration once they know they'll be 9 points ahead of 18th place..............I'm sure they can last another week or so without going into administration.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:54 - May 10 with 2130 viewsBobbychase

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:50 - May 10 by Vaughan8

So basically they're going to go into administration once they know they'll be 9 points ahead of 18th place..............I'm sure they can last another week or so without going into administration.

What happens if they lose to Sheffield United and Arsenal?

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:55 - May 10 with 2115 viewsVaughan8

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:54 - May 10 by Bobbychase

What happens if they lose to Sheffield United and Arsenal?

Need to hold out until it counts for the new season I suippose.......whether they can or not I don't know. I'm sure they can last another 2 months if they had to to receive their millions!
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 15:02 - May 10 with 2072 viewsChurchman

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 12:32 - May 10 by itfc48

Admin should be automatic relegation. Plenty of honest folk and small businesses will be getting screwed.

The current situation is a farce. They’re making it up as they go along. There’s no way they’ll imperil a ‘Premier League’ club like Everton. Any points deduction will be measured to ensure they are not relegated. Much the same applies to Leicester. They really have no need to worry about breaking the rules/cheating any more than Man City do.

Only automatic relegation, as you suggest, would make any difference but that won’t happen.
Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 16:00 - May 10 with 1836 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Everton could be heading into admin next week on 14:23 - May 10 by Skip_Intro

we ran up a £100m debt playing crap football in the Champ and L1...not sure we were in a much better place tbh

Very (sadly) true! Would love to hear an in-depth interview with Evans. How much he actually spent. What mistakes he made and what he wished he’d done differently.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024