Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today 10:51 - May 12 with 4107 viewsnoggin

https://youtube.com/shorts/WZSNlZOxAOw?si=tYjkQYrLji9QvOSu

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:53 - May 12 with 3298 viewsDarkBrandon

Oh dear
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:53 - May 12 with 3295 viewsbournemouthblue

Is this the same Norwich who said bus welcomes were tinpot?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:54 - May 12 with 3273 viewsRozz

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:53 - May 12 by bournemouthblue

Is this the same Norwich who said bus welcomes were tinpot?

My thoughts exactly...
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:58 - May 12 with 3233 viewsnodge_blue

Leeds are trembling

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:58 - May 12 with 3230 viewsRyorry

"jimmy Saville, he's one of your own".

I've sometimes been reluctant to call nudge fans "scum", but this lot really are.

Hope it fires the Leeds players up even more than they presumably were already.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Jimmy Savile chants. Classy stuff. (n/t) on 10:59 - May 12 with 3215 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:04 - May 12 with 3150 viewsbazza

Hoping to hear Leeds chant 1-0 2-0 3-0 Etc… on your big day out ..
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:05 - May 12 with 3142 viewsBent_double

Oh wow, that is so half-arrrrsed, its incredible. If you're gonna do it, at least put some effort into it.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:10 - May 12 with 3107 viewsbluefunk

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:05 - May 12 by Bent_double

Oh wow, that is so half-arrrrsed, its incredible. If you're gonna do it, at least put some effort into it.

Be fair they brought a flare of each colour, and in another video they’ve got 4 flags, I bet Leeds are quite disconcerted.
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:14 - May 12 with 3071 viewsKeno

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:10 - May 12 by bluefunk

Be fair they brought a flare of each colour, and in another video they’ve got 4 flags, I bet Leeds are quite disconcerted.

but why does it look like a clown convention and a pretty crap one at that!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:19 - May 12 with 3008 viewsbluefunk

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:14 - May 12 by Keno

A good point, well made,
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:33 - May 12 with 2886 viewsBLUEBEAT

Laughable.

If you’re gonna do it, do it well.

That’s pure meh.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:46 - May 12 with 2745 viewsblueprint

Bunch of drips
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:50 - May 12 with 2693 viewsPlums

Mustard gas has been illegal since WWI...
They should be locked up

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:52 - May 12 with 2665 viewsChurchman

It looks like a village idiots day out.

Really is a bit ….feeble. Embarrassing really.
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:55 - May 12 with 2638 viewsStewart27

That’s pathetic!!

The colours are really offensive too.

Thankfully it’s half arsed.
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:56 - May 12 with 2609 viewsArnieM

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 10:54 - May 12 by Rozz

My thoughts exactly...

It’s so tinpot , it’s utterly embarrassing them tbh .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:12 - May 12 with 2320 viewsnoggin

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:52 - May 12 by Churchman

It looks like a village idiots day out.

Really is a bit ….feeble. Embarrassing really.

"It looks like a village idiots day out."

Tbf, that's exactly what it is.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:30 - May 12 with 2171 viewsipswichtillidie

What an embarrassing football club. Terrible atmosphere today and poor game from both sides. Expect Leeds to just get the job done.

Gav

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:35 - May 12 with 2129 viewsBluespeed225

There are almost no words for that. Well, there are some, but 'sympathy' is one. Did the pyro stockists just think, 'nah'. We'll keep that one handy for a later date!
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:42 - May 12 with 2051 viewslizzibee

they'll probably have 'play-off participants' on their honours list
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:46 - May 12 with 2008 viewsWakh

Thanks for the caption. I would have assumed it was scenes from my neighbour’s barbecue otherwise.
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:47 - May 12 with 1990 viewsstrikalite

Honestly you can tell they just haven't the stomach for it but felt they had to do something...
Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 14:57 - May 12 with 1917 viewsNthQldITFC

I haven't seen any wide angle shots of it yet - were there more than 50 of them there?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 15:03 - May 12 with 1862 viewsArchiRob

Intimidating atmosphere at Carrow Rd today on 11:14 - May 12 by Keno

Sorry for downvote my fat fingers were attempting to agree with you The colors reminded me of clowns

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024