Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor leeds... var 18:36 - May 12 with 2289 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wish we could send him the 100 pens not given for fouls on hirst and hutchinson this season. Or the broadhead non pen.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Poor leeds... var on 18:41 - May 12 with 2190 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Poor leeds... var on 19:18 - May 12 with 1997 viewsMVBlue

Farke off ;)

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Poor leeds... var on 19:21 - May 12 with 1988 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has he cross referenced all the refereeing decisions for other teams too?

What about the impact of his players taking air shots in play off games? šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor leeds... var on 19:32 - May 12 with 1929 viewshoppy

Poor leeds... var on 19:21 - May 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Has he cross referenced all the refereeing decisions for other teams too?

What about the impact of his players taking air shots in play off games? šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Donā€™t be sillyā€¦ if blame can be pointed elsewhereā€¦

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Poor leeds... var on 19:41 - May 12 with 1838 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Poor leeds... var on 19:44 - May 12 with 1808 viewsgainsboroughblue

I look forward to seeing his workings on that. Presumably he has watched every team and every game this season, pausing, rewinding, switching angles etc in order to establish that as fact.

I don't actually think many Leeds fans are buying it either.

Knob.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Poor leeds... var on 19:45 - May 12 with 1797 viewsRyorry

"That's a fact"..

No Daniel, it's a #FarkeFact. There's a difference.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? Ć°ÅøĀ¤ā€

Poor leeds... var on 19:47 - May 12 with 1780 viewspointofblue

Wow, he almost makes me want Norwich to win at Elland Road via a dive in the box after Leeds have had five clear penalties turned down.

Almost.
[Post edited 12 May 23:27]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor leeds... var on 19:53 - May 12 with 1711 viewsHighgateBlue

I agree with the other posts finding this annoying and even (almost) making us want Norwich to win. Also the ridiculously unscientific determination of his "fact" which only looks at Leeds and not the bad luck dished out to others (including the team who DID finish second).

But the point I want to make is to highlight the difference between this childish, or at least less than 100% professional, reaction, and the reaction that you would get from Kieran if the same thing happened to him. He would maybe call it "frustrating", he may have angry thoughts buried somewhere in his head, but outwardly he would know that reacting petulantly is not the way to achieve the most going forward. He would say that all we can do is affect the things we can affect. We need to carry on trusting the process, the system, and putting in 100%, and we'll end up where we deserve to be.

And that is what sets him apart from others. And I say that as someone who does absolutely rate Farke as a coach (when I'm being objective, at least!)
Poor leeds... var on 20:04 - May 12 with 1657 viewsLinners

This is absolutely delicious. If we'd had a Ā£200m squad we wouldn't have finished third matey...
Poor leeds... var on 20:18 - May 12 with 1520 viewsHerbivore

They've had tons of dodgy decisions their way too, offside goals, soft penalities, Bamford's handball goal. This is ridiculous pissing and moaning because his team has no bottle and not much in the way of a plan b.
[Post edited 12 May 21:37]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poor leeds... var on 20:21 - May 12 with 1478 viewsHerbivore

Also, is this the fifth or sixth time Leeds have claimed promotion this season? I lose count.

Poor leeds... var on 21:16 - May 12 with 1267 viewsClapham_Junction

Poor leeds... var on 20:18 - May 12 by Herbivore

They've had tons of dodgy decisions their way too, offside goals, soft penalities, Bamford's handball goal. This is ridiculous pissing and moaning because his team has no bottle and not much in the way of a plan b.
[Post edited 12 May 21:37]

Also that Leicester goal against them (which would have put Leicester 2-0 up) that was disallowed and they went on to win.
Poor leeds... var on 21:19 - May 12 with 1237 viewsVaughan8

I find all this "if we had VAR", yet in the premier league we have it the other way round haha

He may have got these 12 letters ( I thought it was 6 on 10th April?!?) but does he know how many people have got against his side with the offside goals (scored for them, disallowed for others) soft penalties etc?

Sounds to me like he's looking for excuses for his expensive squad not being very good....
Poor leeds... var on 21:36 - May 12 with 1175 viewsEuropablue

The problem with VAR is that it might notice injustices against your rivals and it might even notice the naughty things that you did. While you are still in with a chance of promotion you shouldn't be whining about things that won't change.
Poor leeds... var on 21:38 - May 12 with 1146 viewsHerbivore

Poor leeds... var on 21:16 - May 12 by Clapham_Junction

Also that Leicester goal against them (which would have put Leicester 2-0 up) that was disallowed and they went on to win.

Yep, that could have been a huge moment in the season if his side hadn't lost their arse and got shown up over the last 6 weeks.

Poor leeds... var on 23:16 - May 12 with 913 viewsChurchman

Heā€™s a berk with a suspicious weave on his head. If they and Southampton make Wembley itā€™s going to be a right laugh between him and oily Martin

What a load of rubbish. He and his mob playing the hard done by card. Seriously? Jeez 46 games do not lie. Luck doesnā€™t enter into it. They finished six points off the team in second. Thatā€™s a lot. They were not good enough. They failed, despite their Ā£millions and spuffling bluster cannot disguise that.

Farke deserves to be sacked. As for their efforts today, motivation canā€™t be one of his strengths. Most of his team looked like theyā€™d been on the lash all week, as did the mob up the road.
Poor leeds... var on 23:23 - May 12 with 885 viewsCoastalblue

Poor leeds... var on 23:16 - May 12 by Churchman

Heā€™s a berk with a suspicious weave on his head. If they and Southampton make Wembley itā€™s going to be a right laugh between him and oily Martin

What a load of rubbish. He and his mob playing the hard done by card. Seriously? Jeez 46 games do not lie. Luck doesnā€™t enter into it. They finished six points off the team in second. Thatā€™s a lot. They were not good enough. They failed, despite their Ā£millions and spuffling bluster cannot disguise that.

Farke deserves to be sacked. As for their efforts today, motivation canā€™t be one of his strengths. Most of his team looked like theyā€™d been on the lash all week, as did the mob up the road.

I think the mob up the road had? t least one of them had anyway, and they still played him today after that?

No class.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Poor leeds... var on 23:27 - May 12 with 864 viewsMJallday

ā€œF**k right offā€ is Also 12 lettersā€¦.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Poor leeds... var on 23:44 - May 12 with 827 viewsitfcserbia

Wow, this guy is really making it hard for me to choose who to wish less win this semi. Whoever it is I hope they lose in the finals.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Poor leeds... var on 01:05 - May 13 with 718 viewsArchiRob

Poor leeds... var on 19:18 - May 12 by MVBlue

Farke off ;)

With any luck VAR will chalk off a Leeds goal and add West Brom penalty in the Playoff final
That would be sweet.

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024