Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New Kit 12:51 - May 13 with 4091 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’m assuming we’re contracted to Umbro still ?

Did have my doubts in terms of quality moving away from adidas when we did but have to say Umbro quality is far superior IMHO

Poll: If it were one or the other

The New Kit on 12:57 - May 14 with 589 viewsMisterBlue

The New Kit on 11:15 - May 14 by itfcjoe

I agree, the bespoke Umbro designs are better but the Adidas stuff, whilst boring templates in Champ/L1, was much better quality gear.

Would say I've not noticed a significant difference to be honest. However, there is a reason why several clubs got rid of Castore as a kit partner, due to quality control.
The New Kit on 13:09 - May 14 with 526 viewsJakeITFC

The New Kit on 11:25 - May 14 by textbackup

Be nice to go on holiday as a premier league team supporter, always an annoyance when people talk to you about the Ipswich of old that I didn’t get to witness!

Just got back from a stag do in Benidorm and people were falling over to talk to us and send their congrats.
The New Kit on 13:45 - May 14 with 435 viewsemergencylime

The New Kit on 18:41 - May 13 by SheffordBlue

Just hoping we don't end up advertising Ed's other venture:

https://www.tinglyteds.co.uk/

I'll take Tingly Ted's as a main shirt sponsor over almost anything seen in the Prem this season.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

The New Kit on 15:18 - May 14 with 324 viewsBossy

The New Kit on 09:47 - May 14 by glasso

Pretty sure that's not the case - Castore bought the license to sell Umbro kits, but I don't think they'll be rebranding all of the shirts to their own.

The actual license wasn't bought FROM Umbro, it was previously owned by a company called GLD Group, and they bought it from them.

It's exactly whats happened to Burnley, why not us? They'll want a Castore logo on any Prem team they can get.

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024