Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What great football by Spurs and City tonight 21:40 - May 14 with 808 viewsCrawfordsboot

I have to say It leaves me terrified for what next season holds for us!
What great football by Spurs and City tonight on 22:00 - May 14 with 712 viewsibbleobble

There are three leagues in the PL. I reckon we’re good enough to position well in the second league.
What great football by Spurs and City tonight on 22:09 - May 14 with 638 viewstextbackup

What great football by Spurs and City tonight on 22:00 - May 14 by ibbleobble

There are three leagues in the PL. I reckon we’re good enough to position well in the second league.

I’d be over the moon with finish well placed in the bottom league!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What great football by Spurs and City tonight on 22:33 - May 14 with 540 viewsDeepBlueSea

I’d say there’s only two. No team outside the big 6/7 is really safe from relegation. All
It takes is a combination of a bad start, a few injuries, and the odd bit of bad luck, and I think every team outside the top clubs is vulnerable.
What great football by Spurs and City tonight on 23:00 - May 14 with 460 viewsHighgateBlue

Whichever of those three leagues we end up in, we're sure to finish second in it! (and not beat Norwich! lol)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024