Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City nearly there 21:50 - May 14 with 1347 viewsgainsboroughblue

What a fairytale eh? Wonder how many more trophies they will win before they're actually held to account.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Man City nearly there on 22:16 - May 14 with 1203 viewstextbackup

Well finish second behind them next year, likely with record points for a second place finish… then they’ll be stripped of it and we’ll win it by default.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Man City nearly there on 22:25 - May 14 with 1165 viewsitfc_bucks

Man City nearly there on 22:16 - May 14 by textbackup

Well finish second behind them next year, likely with record points for a second place finish… then they’ll be stripped of it and we’ll win it by default.

After which McKenna will tender his resignation, stating that he's seeking a new challenge.

He'll be unveiled the following Tuesday at Maidstone United.
Man City nearly there on 22:33 - May 14 with 1132 viewsTheBoyBlue

Depressing isn't it? Regardless of whether the way they've done it is against the rules, it's not good for any league to be won by the same team 4 years running, especially one whose strength is built on the numbers of different teams can win the title.

Really hope there's one final twist and Arsenal do it on Sunday.
[Post edited 14 May 22:33]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Man City nearly there on 22:34 - May 14 with 1110 viewsgainsboroughblue

Man City nearly there on 22:33 - May 14 by TheBoyBlue

Depressing isn't it? Regardless of whether the way they've done it is against the rules, it's not good for any league to be won by the same team 4 years running, especially one whose strength is built on the numbers of different teams can win the title.

Wouldn't be the first time West Ham have won in Manchester against the top team on a final day. Only straw I can clutch at.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Man City nearly there on 22:52 - May 14 with 1026 viewsMark

Man City nearly there on 22:33 - May 14 by TheBoyBlue

Agreed, and it wouldn't surprise me if Man City win the league by a bigger margin in the coming seasons. It also annoys me that Man City don't wear their proper colours away from home, and at home play in front of those huge electric adverts. TV companies ought to be careful as fans may not what to shell out big money for this.
Man City nearly there on 22:59 - May 14 with 995 viewsHighgateBlue

Man City nearly there on 22:25 - May 14 by itfc_bucks

After which McKenna will tender his resignation, stating that he's seeking a new challenge.

He'll be unveiled the following Tuesday at Maidstone United.

You're completely right - he will join a rubbish team and look to build them up from nothing.

But I think you might have misspelled "Manchester".
Man City nearly there on 23:58 - May 14 with 925 viewsIllinoisblue

Forever tainted. Hollow victory after hollow victory. Shame on the premier league for not dealing with them in a timely manner.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Man City nearly there on 00:14 - May 15 with 902 viewsmrfixit426

There is still a chance they will be relieved of all league titles from 2014 onwards. That would be a shame.

However. I believe that there should be no financial restrictions on how much an owner can invest into a club, otherwise we have a closed shop with the teams who have already taken advantage of this.

I understand that clubs need to be protected from potential crooks, but there must be a better way than hamstringing clubs with new investment (no bias, but ourselves included), such as Newcastle, Aston Villa, Bournemouth etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Man City nearly there on 07:45 - May 15 with 663 viewscressi

On a football note they have done wonderful, fantastic But whilst other clubs have had points deducted and could have been relegated . City have a 115 charges against them under financial fair play which they haven't faced yet which is scandalous money buying time.
With those 115 changes if you chuck enough sh*t something is going to stick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024