Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd 22:04 - May 15 with 758 viewsIllinoisblue

He’ll either stay or go. Can’t argue with the factual basis of this story.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/15/erik-ten-hag-50-50-to-r

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:09 - May 15 with 712 viewsJ2BLUE

A draw at Brighton and a loss in the cup final will see him off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:15 - May 15 with 685 viewstonybied

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:09 - May 15 by J2BLUE

A draw at Brighton and a loss in the cup final will see him off.

I'm hoping for United to win their 2 remaining games, ETH may get a stay of execution then!
Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:16 - May 15 with 679 viewsSitfcB

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:15 - May 15 by tonybied

I'm hoping for United to win their 2 remaining games, ETH may get a stay of execution then!

He’s just been half boo’ed and half cheered during his end of season, on the pitch ‘rousing’ speech.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:18 - May 15 with 664 viewstonybied

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 22:16 - May 15 by SitfcB

He’s just been half boo’ed and half cheered during his end of season, on the pitch ‘rousing’ speech.

Slowly winning them over then?
Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 05:03 - May 16 with 520 viewsibbleobble

Of all the lazy articles, that has to be up there with the most pointless. This speculation is tiring already. None of those managers listed are the right fit for United.
[Post edited 16 May 11:26]
Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 06:26 - May 16 with 481 viewsfranz_tyson

I think United have bigger problems off the pitch which affects the on-field situation. Might be smart to keep ETH there as both a demolition man and a whipping boy for the time being. They're introducing a new structure and they're unlikely to get it right straight away. Might as well keep ETH there whilst they're still trying to shake off the basket case side and offload a bunch of overpaid flops.
If Kieran went there now he'd be walking into a major transition and it might be beyond him.He's better to bide his time.
Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 06:57 - May 16 with 444 viewsSheffordBlue

I think if you did a straw poll of Utd fans whether he'd be here next season or not (not whether they want him to be) it would have been more like 80/20 Go/Stay so the article does suggest it's much more in the balance than it might seem like from the outside.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Guardian helpfully saying ETH is 50/50 to stay at Utd on 07:34 - May 16 with 391 viewswkj

I don't think ETH is the problem. Sure, he seems like a bit of a pratt sometimes in the press but I bet he'd do perfectly fine there IF and only IF he gets to handle a clear out

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024