Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR vote 07:14 - May 16 with 957 viewsBondiBlue

Will itfc be voting or will it be last year's prem teams?

Poll: Which would you accept?

VAR vote on 07:27 - May 16 with 919 viewswkj

yes

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

VAR vote on 07:28 - May 16 with 916 viewsBondiBlue

VAR vote on 07:27 - May 16 by wkj

yes

Yes to which part of the question?!

VAR vote on 07:39 - May 16 with 884 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Logic suggests that they will get a vote as they will be directly impacted by the outcome. So I’d imagine that the 3 relegated clubs won’t have a vote. Suspect the meeting will take place once the PL shares have transferred

Poll: Our final position

VAR vote on 07:51 - May 16 with 853 viewsPinewoodblue

VAR vote on 07:39 - May 16 by southnorfolkblue

Logic suggests that they will get a vote as they will be directly impacted by the outcome. So I’d imagine that the 3 relegated clubs won’t have a vote. Suspect the meeting will take place once the PL shares have transferred

The Premier League AGM takes place at the close of each season, at which time the relegated clubs transfer their shares to the clubs promoted into the Premier League from the Football League Championship.

Would assume this means the vote is ours.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

VAR vote on 08:05 - May 16 with 788 viewsBondiBlue

VAR vote on 07:51 - May 16 by Pinewoodblue

The Premier League AGM takes place at the close of each season, at which time the relegated clubs transfer their shares to the clubs promoted into the Premier League from the Football League Championship.

Would assume this means the vote is ours.

Lovely old job.

Now, how do we think ashton's going to vote?

VAR vote on 08:22 - May 16 with 735 viewsHelp

VAR vote on 08:05 - May 16 by BondiBlue

Lovely old job.

Now, how do we think ashton's going to vote?

No saves a bit of cash to be used elsewhere
VAR vote on 08:24 - May 16 with 721 viewsblueasfook

How do we think the vote will go? I'm pretty sure most clubs will be against it. Hopefully no VAR next season.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

VAR vote on 08:30 - May 16 with 682 viewsBondiBlue

VAR vote on 08:24 - May 16 by blueasfook

How do we think the vote will go? I'm pretty sure most clubs will be against it. Hopefully no VAR next season.

I have paid no attention to any league that uses it since it was introduced. But i haven't heard many arguments in favour of it. Everyone seems to hate it.

Is there going to be a big club/little club split? Is there a reason why certain clubs would want to keep it and some bin it?

Login to get fewer ads

VAR vote on 08:40 - May 16 with 637 viewsoldburian

VAR vote on 08:22 - May 16 by Help

No saves a bit of cash to be used elsewhere

Would have thought that by then we would need to have the infrastructure in place.
VAR vote on 08:52 - May 16 with 594 viewsBondiBlue

VAR vote on 08:40 - May 16 by oldburian

Would have thought that by then we would need to have the infrastructure in place.

From phil's article, sounds like we'll wait and see.

My first thought was the same as yours though - surely they are already onto it. Maybe it's not that complicated.

VAR vote on 09:00 - May 16 with 569 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I'm almost certain that VAR will be in the PL next season.

Most teams will be too worried about losing it, especially the top teams who benefit lots from it every week it seems. Too much at stake for them.

I hope it goes though and fair play to Wolves.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

VAR vote on 09:10 - May 16 with 526 viewsElderGrizzly

VAR vote on 08:30 - May 16 by BondiBlue

I have paid no attention to any league that uses it since it was introduced. But i haven't heard many arguments in favour of it. Everyone seems to hate it.

Is there going to be a big club/little club split? Is there a reason why certain clubs would want to keep it and some bin it?

I'd imagine the end result will be it is kept, but with modifications in how it is used.

Pretty sure FIFA and UEFA will put quite a bit of pressure on the FA to keep it.
VAR vote on 09:14 - May 16 with 507 viewsGuthrum

The clubs only hate it because all decisions don't go their way. They'd vote to ban referees if they could.

But then the managers would discover they have no excuses.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

VAR vote on 09:29 - May 16 with 471 viewsJammyDodgerrr

It's going to be really interesting. Clearly a lot of the clubs have issues with it and it should be a resounding agreement, you'd think, to get rid of it. I just wonder if the public facing comments are different to the private facing ones and we're going to be surprised at the outcome.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

VAR vote on 09:37 - May 16 with 416 viewsBlueDouglas

As a supporter i hate the idea of it - huge delay before you know if town have actually scored? No thanks it's crap.

Hearing a lot of talk about improving it, fair enough but if the Premier League want to do that they should get rid until they can develop something and come back to put a new improved version to a vote - can't risk experimenting with it during a premier league season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024