Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away 15:07 - May 21 with 1997 viewsRyorry

On a desert island? Can't be 'useful' (so not a tent or matches eg.) nor a living companion, so no humans or pets.

I'd go for a wind-up radio for keeping in touch, music & the human voice. Could let it just run out of steam if football rumour mill speculation got too tedious.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 01:03 - May 22 with 577 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 00:58 - May 22 by Ryorry

Sympathy vote x

Do I class as an ethnic minority? 😁
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 08:00 - May 22 with 531 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 20:54 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Think I’d go for a barbecue.

And then the wild fish etc I’d catch I could BBQ rather than just cook in a pot like most would in that situation of despair.

Couldn't you just build a barbecue with bits n bobs on the island?

To answer the question: I don't know if they'd be considered "useful" but I'd like a writing set (pad and pens) please, so I could draw and write.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 09:10 - May 22 with 523 viewsleitrimblue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 08:00 - May 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

To answer the question: I don't know if they'd be considered "useful" but I'd like a writing set (pad and pens) please, so I could draw and write.

You seem to have spelt enormous bag of weed wrong
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 09:35 - May 22 with 506 viewsBogblue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 08:00 - May 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

Allowable, many castaways have made the same selection (though arguably you could easily make charcoal from a fire, making paper would be a tad more challenging).
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 09:38 - May 22 with 493 viewsStokieBlue

My telescope gear.

It's not really useful in any real way but given how dark it's going to be on that remote island it'll be fantastic for the evenings.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 09:39 - May 22 with 492 viewsDJR

A super-duper sun lounger with air conditioning and electrically operated blinds to offer shade.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 10:15 - May 22 with 453 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 09:38 - May 22 by StokieBlue

My telescope gear.

It's not really useful in any real way but given how dark it's going to be on that remote island it'll be fantastic for the evenings.

SB

And spotting ships! ;) But I think one’s been chosen before and was allowed.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 10:23 - May 22 with 442 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 09:10 - May 22 by leitrimblue

You seem to have spelt enormous bag of weed wrong

If it’s a Caribbean or tropical island, the amount of light and warmth would I think (am no expert, obvs …) make for good conditions to grow your own I’d have thought, leaving you free to choose an additional deligh!

Login to get fewer ads

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 10:31 - May 22 with 433 viewsleitrimblue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 10:23 - May 22 by Ryorry

If it’s a Caribbean or tropical island, the amount of light and warmth would I think (am no expert, obvs …) make for good conditions to grow your own I’d have thought, leaving you free to choose an additional deligh!

I'm hoping there may be a few seeds in the bag to grow the next crop. I'm planning on staying for a while..
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 11:32 - May 22 with 411 viewshoppy

Swingball.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 11:35 - May 22 with 404 viewsleitrimblue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 21:40 - May 21 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

As a ginger, I think this is the only option for me. Shame. I'd have preferred the wind up radio...

We're not feeling sorry for yer Ed.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 11:38 - May 22 with 400 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 10:31 - May 22 by leitrimblue

I'm hoping there may be a few seeds in the bag to grow the next crop. I'm planning on staying for a while..

A voluntary Robinson!

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 11:45 - May 22 with 377 viewsVanSaParody

A 'Wilson' volleyball
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:37 - May 22 with 341 viewswischip

A frisbee
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:41 - May 22 with 332 viewsSwansea_Blue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 11:32 - May 22 by hoppy

Swingball.

Are you going for the version with the spike that has to be driven into the ground or the one with a plastic base you have to fill with ballast?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:42 - May 22 with 327 viewsleitrimblue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:37 - May 22 by wischip

A frisbee

Yer gonna be bored in less then 20 minutes
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:43 - May 22 with 323 viewsRobTheMonk

A copy of Nuts magazine from 2005.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:44 - May 22 with 322 viewshoppy

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:41 - May 22 by Swansea_Blue

Are you going for the version with the spike that has to be driven into the ground or the one with a plastic base you have to fill with ballast?

Probably the spike, unless I can be convinced otherwise?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:36 - May 22 with 289 viewsFBI

A Gibson Thunderbird bass and a suitably loud amp (not to mention the power to run it, obvs) because I can't bloody well have mine in the house so I may as well be on a desert island.

PS Can Lauren Laverne come to visit occasionally please?

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:46 - May 22 with 256 viewsJ2BLUE

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 12:43 - May 22 by RobTheMonk

A copy of Nuts magazine from 2005.

Laminated?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024