Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! 23:57 - May 21 with 3136 viewsbrazil1981

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/brighton/next-permanent-m
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 00:35 - May 22 with 2955 viewsWallingford_Boy

I think we need to accept he’s gone.

This is just torture,

RIP Sir Bobby

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 06:53 - May 22 with 2622 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Whilst on the drift, he’s currently favourite in 6 out the 11 places.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:04 - May 22 with 2528 viewswkj

Do yourself a favour and don't check Chelsea's next manager odds.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:05 - May 22 with 2526 viewsWinchBlue

I’d be surprised if he left for Brighton, it’s a sideways step with all the upheaval that goes with it. He’s destined to greater thing, one of the top prem or EU sides but only after he’s had a year or two in the top flight.
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:09 - May 22 with 2497 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:05 - May 22 by WinchBlue

I’d be surprised if he left for Brighton, it’s a sideways step with all the upheaval that goes with it. He’s destined to greater thing, one of the top prem or EU sides but only after he’s had a year or two in the top flight.

That’s the thing though. Potter got a move to a top side. Likely De Zerbi will too. Brighton under Bloom has proved to be a stepping stone to bigger things.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:15 - May 22 with 2438 viewsClutch

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:09 - May 22 by WestStanderLaLaLa

That’s the thing though. Potter got a move to a top side. Likely De Zerbi will too. Brighton under Bloom has proved to be a stepping stone to bigger things.

Went very well for Potter too......
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:19 - May 22 with 2393 viewsvictorysquad

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:09 - May 22 by WestStanderLaLaLa

The reason those managers did well at Brighton is because they took a non established Premier League side and made them an established one.

That is no longer the gig there, the gig is to take them from where they are and make them a Top 6 side, but without the budget or the gravitas of being one of the top recognised sides.
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:48 - May 22 with 2185 viewsWinchBlue

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 07:19 - May 22 by victorysquad

The reason those managers did well at Brighton is because they took a non established Premier League side and made them an established one.

That is no longer the gig there, the gig is to take them from where they are and make them a Top 6 side, but without the budget or the gravitas of being one of the top recognised sides.

Exactly that. It’s a poisoned chalice.
Login to get fewer ads

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 08:39 - May 22 with 1919 viewsBiGDonnie

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 00:35 - May 22 by Wallingford_Boy

I think we need to accept he’s gone.

This is just torture,

Fingers crossed he takes you with him

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:04 - May 22 with 1777 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

OMFG when will people start to realise how the odds work on a manager betting market.

The liquid on a manager market is less than 0.001% of that of a Ipswich game for example. As such any small bet drastically moves the markets. That is because the max stake on such markets is so small because the bookies cannot afford to allow big stakes in case people are in the know. So when a max bet of just £5 comes in it alters the odds. It's basically a 'fun' betting market.

It was me betting on Farioli that bought his odds in thus making the algorithm make McKenna drift.

People seem hell bent on looking at the odds and putting 2 and 2 together but in this specific market it simple doesn't work like that.

I am a professional gambler and many times before have manipulated betting markets with much more liquidity in order to make profits so please please for the love of god all do yourselves a favour and do not look at the odds if it's going to cause you misplaced anxiety.
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:07 - May 22 with 1721 viewsGeoffSentence

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:04 - May 22 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

OMFG when will people start to realise how the odds work on a manager betting market.

The liquid on a manager market is less than 0.001% of that of a Ipswich game for example. As such any small bet drastically moves the markets. That is because the max stake on such markets is so small because the bookies cannot afford to allow big stakes in case people are in the know. So when a max bet of just £5 comes in it alters the odds. It's basically a 'fun' betting market.

It was me betting on Farioli that bought his odds in thus making the algorithm make McKenna drift.

People seem hell bent on looking at the odds and putting 2 and 2 together but in this specific market it simple doesn't work like that.

I am a professional gambler and many times before have manipulated betting markets with much more liquidity in order to make profits so please please for the love of god all do yourselves a favour and do not look at the odds if it's going to cause you misplaced anxiety.

So if we all put a fiver on anyone other than mcKenna his odds will drift and we can bask in a warm comfortable feeling of security?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:41 - May 22 with 1515 viewsbazza

I think he’s keeping his cards close to his chest until After the fa cup On Saturday.
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:48 - May 22 with 1472 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:07 - May 22 by GeoffSentence

So if we all put a fiver on anyone other than mcKenna his odds will drift and we can bask in a warm comfortable feeling of security?

If all twtd’ers put £5 on Farioli he’d come into about 1/50 and then the market would suspend. Money well spent I’d say given the carnage on here the last few days!
KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:51 - May 22 with 1427 viewsGeoffSentence

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:48 - May 22 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

If all twtd’ers put £5 on Farioli he’d come into about 1/50 and then the market would suspend. Money well spent I’d say given the carnage on here the last few days!

We've got to do it. Obviously it won't make any difference to the eventual outcome but it may spare some people a lot of angst.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 09:58 - May 22 with 1360 viewsPinewoodblue

I’m sure if a book was opened on which club KMc managed at start of 2024/25 season that Ipswich would be clear favourites.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 10:28 - May 22 with 1228 viewsSitfcB

They don’t solely go off that though do they, they go on info from the press etc as well. He was installed as favourite when the market opened and no money had been placed. To go from 4/6 to 11/10 is quite a drastic change, in our favour of course.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 10:34 - May 22 with 1167 viewsITFCBlues

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 10:28 - May 22 by SitfcB

They don’t solely go off that though do they, they go on info from the press etc as well. He was installed as favourite when the market opened and no money had been placed. To go from 4/6 to 11/10 is quite a drastic change, in our favour of course.

That's exactly how it works. They'll set odds initially, more than likely on who looks the favourite & then after that, it'll move based on who puts money on each manager.

There is a lack of liquidity in these markets as well, so it really doesn't take much to move the odds.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 16:06 - May 22 with 751 viewsnodge_blue

Well thats just changed again with the other guy now at 10-1
[Post edited 22 May 16:19]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 16:17 - May 22 with 651 viewsTrequartista

KM now no longer favourite for Brighton! on 16:06 - May 22 by nodge_blue

Well thats just changed again with the other guy now at 10-1
[Post edited 22 May 16:19]

Bookmakers starting to doubt whether Farioli can manage Ajax and Brighton at the same time.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024