Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not much actually happened this window then? 18:56 - Jan 4 with 641 viewsMullet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/38482984

Very few talking points there is there? Didn't someone suggest we wanted Carruthers though?

Babel is a blast from the past. Wonder what he can actually do these days given all he could do was run like Lee Martin on a slope. From unattached to Besiktas is relatively impressive though.

China are going to ruin everything for a lot of rich people though aren't they? £60m for Oscar? That's 20 Grant Leadbitters

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Not much actually happened this window then? on 19:00 - Jan 4 with 620 viewswkj

China will either make or break football for us. I am for one, all for another league to come in being the glitz and glamour, as I really don't enjoy Premier League football like SkySports seems to think I should.

The cynical side of me is thinking it will even help our grass roots and national performance, but I can't be sure on that as our best talent might end up in Spain etc.

Never the less, China will learn the hard way I feel, as some of the money they are throwing about is quite unsustainable I would imagine.

On the up, maybe Joey Barton could go there and become the Chinese Messi, to go with his Scottish Messi status, I bet the thought has crossed his mind over 1200 times

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not much actually happened this window then? on 19:08 - Jan 4 with 586 viewsNewcyBlue

Axel Witsel to Tianjin. Fabulous city.

Chinese clubs are going for it aren't they? I can see them spending over £100m on a player some time soon. Bale was almost that wasn't he? Think a Chinese club will break the record for a player and for the media attention.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Not much actually happened this window then? on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 470 viewsMullet

Not much actually happened this window then? on 19:08 - Jan 4 by NewcyBlue

Axel Witsel to Tianjin. Fabulous city.

Chinese clubs are going for it aren't they? I can see them spending over £100m on a player some time soon. Bale was almost that wasn't he? Think a Chinese club will break the record for a player and for the media attention.

One of those places you're reaching for the penicillin, that you were telling me about eh? Think Bale was £80 odd million wasn't he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Not much actually happened this window then? on 20:05 - Jan 4 with 445 viewsNewcyBlue

Not much actually happened this window then? on 19:59 - Jan 4 by Mullet

One of those places you're reaching for the penicillin, that you were telling me about eh? Think Bale was £80 odd million wasn't he?

Yeah, funnily enough it is one of those places!

He was 100m odd euros. Whatever that is in quid. Was more than Ronaldo.

China to break 100m quid on a single player this transfer window?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024