Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off 22:11 - Jan 17 with 1871 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And what can we say back?

An absolute disgrace of a performance.

I feel let down. I hate that saying 'the fans deserve better' but tonight the 1200 town fans who travelled deserved so much more.

The players have let us down. The players have let mick down.

Shambolic. Disgraceful. Embarrassing.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:14 - Jan 17 with 1820 viewsblueconscience

But those players are the players Mick loves to play regardless of performance.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 1750 viewsjas0999

I'm afraid Mm also let us down. No excuses for those tactics or negative selection.
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:18 - Jan 17 with 1715 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:17 - Jan 17 by jas0999

I'm afraid Mm also let us down. No excuses for those tactics or negative selection.

3-5-2 isn't negative really

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:18 - Jan 17 with 1697 viewsStokieBlue

Believe?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:21 - Jan 17 with 1633 viewstiptreeblue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:18 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Please, Please, Please, see we are bad under MM and don`t keep backing somebody taking us to the brink of relegation. it is dire. I understand you loving going to football following your team, i used to be the same but, this is so poor and the players really aren`t this bad, it`s the coaching
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:25 - Jan 17 with 1589 viewsBenters

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:18 - Jan 17 by StokieBlue

Believe?

SB

This

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:26 - Jan 17 with 1571 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:21 - Jan 17 by tiptreeblue

Please, Please, Please, see we are bad under MM and don`t keep backing somebody taking us to the brink of relegation. it is dire. I understand you loving going to football following your team, i used to be the same but, this is so poor and the players really aren`t this bad, it`s the coaching

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:26 - Jan 17 with 1556 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:21 - Jan 17 by tiptreeblue

It's the lack of quality

It's Evans

Login to get fewer ads

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:26 - Jan 17 with 1537 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:18 - Jan 17 by StokieBlue

Believe?

SB

Don't turn into benters Stokie.

You're better than that

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:27 - Jan 17 with 1517 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich will throw this at us for the next decade now

Bl00dy marvellous

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:28 - Jan 17 with 1494 viewstaximan

didn't you say that beating blackburn was a turning point ??
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:28 - Jan 17 with 1468 viewstiptreeblue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:26 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

It's the lack of quality

It's Evans

How is it Evans?. Lincoln have outclassed us twice with a lot less money than MM gets. it is not Evans who sets us up to play like that, it`s MM
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:28 - Jan 17 with 1467 viewsRichOBlue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:18 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

It is when there out and out full backs who are technically shocking

Poll: What formation suits us best?

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:29 - Jan 17 with 1432 viewsipswichone

totally agree,feel sorry for fans that travelled to game.an embarrassment to all fans,get mick out
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:29 - Jan 17 with 1417 viewsStokieBlue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:26 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Don't turn into benters Stokie.

You're better than that

Come on, it was a joke.

If we can't laugh tonight then when can we?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:00 - Jan 17 with 1283 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:29 - Jan 17 by StokieBlue

Come on, it was a joke.

If we can't laugh tonight then when can we?

SB

Ok fair enough

No harm done

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:08 - Jan 17 with 1214 viewsSonOfSpock

352 works if the fullbacks have some pace, and can cross a good ball.
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:10 - Jan 17 with 1194 viewspointofblue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:27 - Jan 17 by bournemouthblue

Norwich will throw this at us for the next decade now

Bl00dy marvellous

How bad must they be? They're only three points ahead...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:12 - Jan 17 with 1138 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:08 - Jan 17 by SonOfSpock

352 works if the fullbacks have some pace, and can cross a good ball.

And it worked Saturday

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:14 - Jan 17 with 1115 viewsTIB

I'm in same boat. A number of th highlighted our #22 as being dreadful. Just embarrassing. We should be able to get by teams like this...gImps played well both legs but tonight, we were woeful.

Chambers and Gerken both had pops at fans tonight I noticed...possibly Digny too?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:18 - Jan 17 with 1068 viewsbackwaywhen

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 22:28 - Jan 17 by tiptreeblue

How is it Evans?. Lincoln have outclassed us twice with a lot less money than MM gets. it is not Evans who sets us up to play like that, it`s MM

Leeds...same team new manager = better football ...buff said .
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:36 - Jan 17 with 991 viewsVaughan8

Don't worry. We will get a win soon and you will be saying we are world beaters again!

Last 3 games I have watched have been these two fa cup games and Notts forest at home and quite frankly all 3 games have been dreadful and border line embarrassing ( except tonight which is 100% embarrassing)
The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 00:02 - Jan 18 with 924 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 23:36 - Jan 17 by Vaughan8

Don't worry. We will get a win soon and you will be saying we are world beaters again!

Last 3 games I have watched have been these two fa cup games and Notts forest at home and quite frankly all 3 games have been dreadful and border line embarrassing ( except tonight which is 100% embarrassing)

I've never said we are world beaters.

The number of people messaging me laughing their heads off on 00:06 - Jan 18 with 885 viewsPlums

It's the lack of quality

It's Evans

No, it really isn't. After 10 minutes tonight it was obvious that we weren't going to compete in the air with Lincoln and yet we continued with the same flawed tactics. Our midfield was immobile so we were incapable of passing the ball out so it wine up in the air again. That's down to selection and tactics.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024