Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep 13:05 - Jan 20 with 1126 viewsnshearman1

Hope he screws it totally at Villa.
Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:07 - Jan 20 with 1112 viewsReuser_is_God

Quality player.

£3m wasn't it? You won't get a better player at this level for that price.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 1098 viewshoppy

Shall we put you down as 'Not a fan of Lansbury' then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:27 - Jan 20 with 1062 viewsMattinLondon

I find that a lot of (not all) supporters who criticise a player for diving to be quite hypercritical. Player dives against their team and he is a cheat. Player stays on his feet in the area instead of going down and the same fans say that he should have gone down. A bit like people who have called Maradona a cheat for years and years yet overlook Michael Owen’s blatant against Argentina years later. In a perfect world there would be no cheating but there is.

On a similar note fans who call players greedy for moving onto a bigger club whilst ignoring the fact that the same player probably moved to them from a smaller club and earning less money.
Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:28 - Jan 20 with 1047 viewsMaySixth

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:07 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

Quality player.

Quality player?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:30 - Jan 20 with 1031 viewsTollycobbold

Better than his Nan Angela?
Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:32 - Jan 20 with 1022 viewsReuser_is_God

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:28 - Jan 20 by MaySixth

Quality player?

Yes.

He'd walk into our team & improve it massively.

Evans out

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsLankHenners

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:32 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

Yes.

He'd walk into our team & improve it massively.

Still a c-unit.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:35 - Jan 20 with 994 viewsReuser_is_God

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:33 - Jan 20 by LankHenners

Still a c-unit.

I'd still have him in our team though.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:36 - Jan 20 with 984 viewsLankHenners

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:35 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

I'd still have him in our team though.

Begrudgingly so would I.

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:37 - Jan 20 with 964 viewsReuser_is_God

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:36 - Jan 20 by LankHenners

Begrudgingly so would I.

Why begrudgingly?

You could argue that our current CM's are not big enough c-units to the opposition.

Evans out

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:40 - Jan 20 with 942 viewsLankHenners

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:37 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

Why begrudgingly?

You could argue that our current CM's are not big enough c-units to the opposition.

There's being tough with the opposition and making sure you don't get refereed by the other team (something we're terrible at), and then there's falling over and whinging like a melt at every opportunity. As a person he comes across as a bit of a vvanker as well - would most certainly fail Mick's attitude/personality test.

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 14:18 - Jan 20 with 876 viewsGeoffSentence

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:27 - Jan 20 by MattinLondon

I find that a lot of (not all) supporters who criticise a player for diving to be quite hypercritical. Player dives against their team and he is a cheat. Player stays on his feet in the area instead of going down and the same fans say that he should have gone down. A bit like people who have called Maradona a cheat for years and years yet overlook Michael Owen’s blatant against Argentina years later. In a perfect world there would be no cheating but there is.

On a similar note fans who call players greedy for moving onto a bigger club whilst ignoring the fact that the same player probably moved to them from a smaller club and earning less money.

Sometimes there is no doubt.

This was a dive. Forestieri cheated.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 14:21 - Jan 20 with 858 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Henri Lansbury - cheating diving creep on 13:07 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

Quality player.

40k a week according to Chambo he's gonna be on at villa though

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024