Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerkek awful for 2nd goal 23:30 - Jan 21 with 786 viewsITFC_Blood

Guy is league 2

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Gerkek awful for 2nd goal on 23:42 - Jan 21 with 748 viewsMark

He played well against Lincoln. McCarthy is always quick to praise Gerken and to say there is nothing between him and Bialkowski, so I wonder if he might stick with Gerken for the coming matches? That's go down well with fans.
Gerkek awful for 2nd goal on 23:52 - Jan 21 with 708 viewsbadadski

Gerkek awful for 2nd goal on 23:42 - Jan 21 by Mark

He played well against Lincoln. McCarthy is always quick to praise Gerken and to say there is nothing between him and Bialkowski, so I wonder if he might stick with Gerken for the coming matches? That's go down well with fans.

Bialkowski has pushed many a ball out into the middle without being punished, sods law that after the save not one of our 8 players in and around the box could prevent 1 Huddersfield player from scoring. one of only 2 in the box,

Bad luck, Sods law, Nope more crap defending? Also noted the first goal their player scored, took it on the inside of Skuse i believe who should have taken a yellow and clipped his heels their and then when he started to run away, Poor again.

This was from armchair viewing mind you but defence and midfield is a shambles, cant wait for Tommy to come back and to start playing 4 - 4 -2 so the defenders don't keep getting in each others way and lose track of who should be marking who.

I think Taylor with Berra will bring back a little bit of foundation though if you ask me so think he would be a could gap cover whilst we await Tommy to recover.

I hate this 5 at the back formation, not sure where it has come from but it is so easy to beat like Paul jewells final diamond formation. If we ever play 5 at the back again I would like it to be with a Sweeper not wing backs as we are too fragile down the flanks as it is without no wide cover like Hunt and Anderson used to provide, Webster next season when fit would be great in the old Steve Sedgly mould as just infront of the 2 centre backs - Berra and Smith - this break up alone has been our down fall this season - No co incidence Berra has been shocking without Smith.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024