Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live 19:01 - Jan 21 with 2309 viewsmos

By the name of Kieron.

Made some valid points and basically just outlined the problems/situation at the club. Saying the usual, no investment, clueless manager, worst run teams in the country, no creative midfielder and lost our best striker who was replaced with Best.

The replies from Savage & Co. were rather silly. With "But you've got Tom Lawrence" and "Well you do realise, it's not the board who play, it's the players".

Felt bad for Kieron, Savage & Co gave no decent opinion on the matter.

Anyways, well done Kieron.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 19:07]

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 19:02 - Jan 21 with 2249 viewsnshearman1

Savage is a complete to**er and the way the BBC have tried to turn this cheating diving pratt into some kind of amusing moral arbiter is shameful.
ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 19:05 - Jan 21 with 2210 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Tom Lawrence will not be here next season though will he. Savage obviously knows the in's and out's of Ipswich players.
ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 19:10 - Jan 21 with 2127 viewsmos

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 19:05 - Jan 21 by Northern_Blue81

Tom Lawrence will not be here next season though will he. Savage obviously knows the in's and out's of Ipswich players.

Exactly,
Savage tries to portray himself to listeners as if he's an all-knowing, never wrong genius.

He really isn't.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 21:29 - Jan 21 with 1649 viewsHarryfromBath

Fair play to Kieron for trying to make his points but I wouldn't waste my breath on that phone-in. It's not just the fact that Savage is a narcissistic oaf, but the pre-set agenda and pandering to bigger clubs have killed it. I didn't listen tonight but can imagine the 'were you there to witness Wayne Rooney's magnificent achievement' call-out.

I miss Danny Baker's spontaneity. It didn't matter if you had witnessed Rochdale picking up a hard-fought draw at Wycombe and were on the way home. Your call was treated with the same reverence as any self-entitled 'big club' supporter, and you were also treated with respect and decency.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 21:38 - Jan 21 with 1543 viewsgood_at_COD

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 21:29 - Jan 21 by HarryfromBath

Fair play to Kieron for trying to make his points but I wouldn't waste my breath on that phone-in. It's not just the fact that Savage is a narcissistic oaf, but the pre-set agenda and pandering to bigger clubs have killed it. I didn't listen tonight but can imagine the 'were you there to witness Wayne Rooney's magnificent achievement' call-out.

I miss Danny Baker's spontaneity. It didn't matter if you had witnessed Rochdale picking up a hard-fought draw at Wycombe and were on the way home. Your call was treated with the same reverence as any self-entitled 'big club' supporter, and you were also treated with respect and decency.

Spot-on Harry. Never been the same since Danny Baker left.

Giggsy

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 21:57 - Jan 21 with 1412 viewsTractorWood

I've driven home from evening away games without our score being mentioned on Talksport and listened to Man City fans from the home counties discuss what's wrong with their 'Citeh'.

I have thought about calling them before but it's pretty pointless as you say. The mainstream media only cares about the box office juggernauts. The coverage of the Payet affair is ridiculous.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 22:01 - Jan 21 with 1375 viewspointofblue

As though 5 Live care about anything outside the Premiership. They were probably trying to rush him off so they could speak about a tackle made in the 56th minute by a Stoke player.

They don't have the working knoweldge to make any worthwhile point about Championship football because I highly doubt they actually do much in way of research. It peed me off on FA Cup Saturday on Final Score when they started blathering on about how we were overachieving... whilst losing 2-1 against Lincoln.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

ITFC fan on BBC Radio 5 Live on 23:47 - Jan 21 with 1081 viewsRyorry

You should have listened, was an absolute treat thanks to one caller who said that Rooney would be remembered as a "liability" for ManU! and that - wait for it - Mourhino should be sacked and replaced with ...

Pardew!!

R. Savage's meltdown would have been hilarious if it hadn't been almost frightening -thought he was going to have a brain aneurysm live on air!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024