Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted 07:06 - Jan 22 with 2475 viewsartsbossbeard

Thanking Mick for his first team breakthrough and wishing Mick all the best.

Is there a "presser" today?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:17 - Jan 22 with 2352 viewsdavblue

I doubt there would be a presser even if true, would be a statement.
Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:22 - Jan 22 with 2295 viewsJohnhoz

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/reaction_mick_mccarthy_wasn_t_aware_that_owner_marcu

Is this the equivalent of your boss checking up on you and peering over your shoulder at work

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:22 - Jan 22 with 2288 viewsdavblue

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:17 - Jan 22 by davblue

I doubt there would be a presser even if true, would be a statement.

And the lack of credible sources so far, I think it would have got out via some journo's by now if it had happened.
Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:52 - Jan 22 with 2060 viewsReuser_is_God

Oooh, that sounds quite genuine then.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:56 - Jan 22 with 1985 viewsRonFearonsHair

They are pretty easy to fake. And the only person to have posted it just happened to have created a Twitter account that day and is looking to drum up some followers.

Hmm...
Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 08:01 - Jan 22 with 1949 viewsitfcjoe

Some attention seeking account that 'found' the tweet has now said they messaged the guy (who presumably tweeted the photo of it) and then confirmed it was fake.

It's the same account who has 3 'sources' in the club who have confirmed it - including someone 'high up in the supporters club' who has been asked to make a statement. So zero chance of that happening amongst other things and it not leaking out if it were true.

EDIT: This is the account that 'found' the tweet originally @PrivRyan_D - a private account with 7 followers.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 8:05]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 08:04 - Jan 22 with 1861 viewsjeera

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 07:56 - Jan 22 by RonFearonsHair

They are pretty easy to fake. And the only person to have posted it just happened to have created a Twitter account that day and is looking to drum up some followers.

Hmm...

Why would anyone bother?

Downside of social media I suppose, is it gives someone a platform who'd usually get no audience.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 08:06 - Jan 22 with 1815 viewsReuser_is_God

Kenlock tweet earlier - now deleted on 08:01 - Jan 22 by itfcjoe

Some attention seeking account that 'found' the tweet has now said they messaged the guy (who presumably tweeted the photo of it) and then confirmed it was fake.

It's the same account who has 3 'sources' in the club who have confirmed it - including someone 'high up in the supporters club' who has been asked to make a statement. So zero chance of that happening amongst other things and it not leaking out if it were true.

EDIT: This is the account that 'found' the tweet originally @PrivRyan_D - a private account with 7 followers.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 8:05]

Ah maybe not then.

#itfc twitter stuff has been horrendous lately.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024