Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six 17:47 - Jan 28 with 1312 viewsIllinoisblue

I fear a 2015-style late run from them. Ever more important we win there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:48 - Jan 28 with 1305 viewspointofblue

It'd be a miracle if we do.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:49 - Jan 28 with 1291 viewsBenters

yeah it looks like its going to happen .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:49 - Jan 28 with 1289 viewsIllinoisblue

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:48 - Jan 28 by pointofblue

It'd be a miracle if we do.

Id take a point now to be honest.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:50 - Jan 28 with 1286 viewspointofblue

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:49 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

Id take a point now to be honest.

Think I'd take not being completely humilated.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:50 - Jan 28 with 1276 viewsBenters

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 17:50 - Jan 28 by pointofblue

Think I'd take not being completely humilated.

It will be a draw .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 18:55 - Jan 28 with 1158 viewsgainsboroughblue

Some of our resident budgies will find their Broadband working again.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 19:43 - Jan 28 with 1092 viewsBent_double

Doesn't really matter if they do make the PO's - their record against teams around them is pretty bad, it would be fun to see them get beaten by Leeds/Huddersfield/Wednesday.

Anyway, it's probably just false hope for them, once the window closes next week they'll probably start losing again but be stuck with Gollum til the end of the season.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 19:46 - Jan 28 with 1075 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Massive season for them. I really, really hope they mess it up.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:02 - Jan 28 with 917 views3_5_2

I find this obsession with hoping the scum will do badly such a ball ache when it should be more of a case of wanting us to do better

I really couldn't care less how they do.

Yes I want us to beat them but the fact is they have more money, bigger crowds and possibly a better squad / team than us right now

Would take a draw but it's in Sky and I fear a loss.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:29 - Jan 28 with 865 viewsgainsboroughblue

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:02 - Jan 28 by 3_5_2

I find this obsession with hoping the scum will do badly such a ball ache when it should be more of a case of wanting us to do better

Yes I want us to beat them but the fact is they have more money, bigger crowds and possibly a better squad / team than us right now

Fans in wanting fiercest rivals to do badly shocker.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:36 - Jan 28 with 833 views3_5_2

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:29 - Jan 28 by gainsboroughblue

Fans in wanting fiercest rivals to do badly shocker.

Oh I get that but after the appalling Lincoln result people were hanging on them losing to (Premieship) Southampton as some kind of saviour

At the moment I want us to better

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 22:51 - Jan 28 with 723 viewspatrickswell

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:36 - Jan 28 by 3_5_2

Oh I get that but after the appalling Lincoln result people were hanging on them losing to (Premieship) Southampton as some kind of saviour

At the moment I want us to better

With our owner, it's never a case of doing better. Just getting by.
Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 22:51 - Jan 28 with 723 viewsm14_blue

Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 21:02 - Jan 28 by 3_5_2

Can't we want us to be better and at the same time want them to do badly?

Don't take it so seriously.
Those budgie bastids are closing in on the top six on 22:57 - Jan 28 with 706 viewsbournemouthblue

When we were leading Preston I was imagining a freak run to the play-offs with all our non-league army

It isn't going to happen is it?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024