Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... 14:52 - Feb 20 with 1578 viewsITFC_Forever

They don't know they're born. 1978 made Saturday look like a WI picnic by all accounts.

Millwall in being intimidating in big game shocker.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 14:55 - Feb 20 with 1537 viewsgainsboroughblue

Karma for 1991 Hare Krishnas?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 1519 viewsBasuco

Poor little lovies, Leicester players need to man up, the report made me laugh too, and waiting until today to complain and not bringing it to the attention of Millwall officials at the time just makes it look like they have gone home and cried to their Mum.
Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:00 - Feb 20 with 1475 viewsLord_Lucan

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 14:56 - Feb 20 by Basuco

Poor little lovies, Leicester players need to man up, the report made me laugh too, and waiting until today to complain and not bringing it to the attention of Millwall officials at the time just makes it look like they have gone home and cried to their Mum.

The boy has said for ages that Leicester will go down but I never thought they would but I've changed my mind now. They are in free fall.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:01 - Feb 20 with 1460 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:00 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

The boy has said for ages that Leicester will go down but I never thought they would but I've changed my mind now. They are in free fall.

That's two Leicester betting boats I've missed now.

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:03 - Feb 20 with 1445 viewsLord_Lucan

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:01 - Feb 20 by gainsboroughblue

That's two Leicester betting boats I've missed now.

Bang a nifty of a champions league win.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:04 - Feb 20 with 1431 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:03 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Bang a nifty of a champions league win.

I might just do that with a double of going down again next year!

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:05 - Feb 20 with 1439 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 14:56 - Feb 20 by Basuco

I went to the game. Nothing happened that you wouldn't expect from a) a home crowd at a sold out Den - deliberately intimidating to unsettle the opposition, it worked & b) small pitch invasion after a last minute cup tie winner vs the reigning Champions.....nothing to see

A lot of the Leicester fans were giving as good as they got - again, as you'd expect

On a separate note, if anyone ever needed evidence of a home crowd being the "12th man", that game was it
Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:16 - Feb 20 with 1342 viewsSteve_M

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:05 - Feb 20 by Uncle_Bulgaria

I went to the game. Nothing happened that you wouldn't expect from a) a home crowd at a sold out Den - deliberately intimidating to unsettle the opposition, it worked & b) small pitch invasion after a last minute cup tie winner vs the reigning Champions.....nothing to see

A lot of the Leicester fans were giving as good as they got - again, as you'd expect

On a separate note, if anyone ever needed evidence of a home crowd being the "12th man", that game was it

It's a great ground for getting really loud when the fans are up for it.

The year Wise got Santos sent off and we held on for a 0-0, Wilnis clearing off the line in injury time, we were defiantly loud too. A good afternoon.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:24 - Feb 20 with 1293 viewsRadlett_blue

well, the referee can't have been too intimidated as he sent off a Millwall player for 2 yellows after an hour.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:27 - Feb 20 with 1274 viewsITFC_Forever

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:05 - Feb 20 by Uncle_Bulgaria

As I suspected....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:34 - Feb 20 with 1242 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 15:00 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

I said it as soon as they won the league.

Poll: Best Football Song

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 16:25 - Feb 20 with 1086 viewssolemio

Some of those WI picnics are very intimidating. I'm told the cakes are rather nice though.
Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 16:41 - Feb 20 with 1024 viewsAdmiralFunge

In related news, I'm sure the Met are delighted with the quarterfinal draw.

5,500 Millwall at White Hart Lane, lovely. Suppose at least they avoided Chelsea.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 18:14 - Feb 20 with 837 viewsPlums

Leicester have complained to the FA about Millwall.... on 16:41 - Feb 20 by AdmiralFunge

In related news, I'm sure the Met are delighted with the quarterfinal draw.

5,500 Millwall at White Hart Lane, lovely. Suppose at least they avoided Chelsea.

7am kick off

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024