Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 21:44 - Feb 27 with 4044 viewsMaySixth

he is suggesting that Norwich are bigger than Ipswich as they have more Twitter followers

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 21:45 - Feb 27 with 3602 viewsJ2BLUE

Did they forget to put that on their honours list?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:04 - Feb 27 with 3483 viewsbournemouthblue

Swansea have 200k more Twitter followers and they are obviously bigger

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:11 - Feb 27 with 3434 viewsgtsb1966

Am I the only person who doesn't get Twitter.
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:25 - Feb 27 with 3348 viewsRegencyBlue

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:11 - Feb 27 by gtsb1966

No!
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:45 - Feb 27 with 3269 viewsFifeITFC

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 21:45 - Feb 27 by J2BLUE

Did they forget to put that on their honours list?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:54 - Feb 27 with 3207 viewsjeera

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:45 - Feb 27 by FifeITFC

That's quite an extraordinary list of nothingness isn't it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:55 - Feb 27 with 3205 viewsTIB

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:11 - Feb 27 by gtsb1966

I tweeted Dries Mertens a few years back that i was going to chuck Belgium chocolates at him the next time he played in England...he reported me and I was banned.

I joined back up eventually...still don't get it though.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:57 - Feb 27 with 3183 viewsjeera

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:55 - Feb 27 by TIB

I tweeted Dries Mertens a few years back that i was going to chuck Belgium chocolates at him the next time he played in England...he reported me and I was banned.

I joined back up eventually...still don't get it though.

I had a little go but couldn't get the hang of things.

I need a Twitter for dummies book.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 23:04 - Feb 27 with 3148 viewsMJallday

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:54 - Feb 27 by jeera

I showed it to a peterborough fan today, even he thought it was pathetic

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 04:20 - Feb 28 with 2933 viewsIllinoisblue

Irvine Welsh liked my Oscar-related tweet last night.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 06:14 - Feb 28 with 2854 viewsFtnfwest

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:45 - Feb 27 by FifeITFC

Apart from the obvious another one on there I hadn't noticed before is 'play off runners up'!
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 06:56 - Feb 28 with 2776 viewsSteve_M

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 06:14 - Feb 28 by Ftnfwest

Apart from the obvious another one on there I hadn't noticed before is 'play off runners up'!

They had an open top bus trip for it and everything.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/334829/great-moments-in-norwichs-history-an-occasion

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:06 - Feb 28 with 2745 viewsBlueBadger

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 06:56 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

They had an open top bus trip for it and everything.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/334829/great-moments-in-norwichs-history-an-occasion

I liked it when they had an open-top bus trip to celebrate 50 years of not getting to the Cup Final.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:29 - Feb 28 with 2662 viewsCambonbleu

Twitter is most useful for the following:

1) Abusing train companies when the train is late or there's too many people, you can't get a seat, it's 6 a.m and you're grumpy

2) Customer complaints to companies - guaranteed a response

3) Bating fans of other teams, especially the budgies

4) Finding out where Grant Ward has taken his girlfriend for dinner

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:34 - Feb 28 with 2640 viewsDolly2.0

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 06:14 - Feb 28 by Ftnfwest

Even listing coming 3rd in the Prem is hilarious. I wasn't aware coming 3rd in something is an honour.

I bet they've gone to one of those shops that sells trophies and had a 3rd place one made for their trophy cabinet.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:37 - Feb 28 with 2630 viewsCambonbleu

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:34 - Feb 28 by Dolly2.0

Even listing coming 3rd in the Prem is hilarious. I wasn't aware coming 3rd in something is an honour.

I bet they've gone to one of those shops that sells trophies and had a 3rd place one made for their trophy cabinet.

Id have said "one of our ex managers once played for Borussia Dortmund and won the Champions League" is actually more worthy of that list than 'participants' in the UEFA cup or coming 3rd in the Premier League

It really is a laughable list

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:39 - Feb 28 with 2611 viewsFtnfwest

No and I have no idea what all this hash tag business is or what it's for
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:54 - Feb 28 with 2569 viewsDolly2.0

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:37 - Feb 28 by Cambonbleu

Id have said "one of our ex managers once played for Borussia Dortmund and won the Champions League" is actually more worthy of that list than 'participants' in the UEFA cup or coming 3rd in the Premier League

It really is a laughable list

When anyone's ever having a row with a Norwich fan on social media they should just post a pic of that list and laugh at them. There's no coming back from it.

If we'd listed everything we've participated in we'd need several pages in the matchday programme.

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 08:14 - Feb 28 with 2503 viewsDanTheMan

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 07:39 - Feb 28 by Ftnfwest

No and I have no idea what all this hash tag business is or what it's for

It's a way of filtering information by tagging it with something meaningful, or at least that was the intent.

Think of it like the forum filters. When you post something and add it to football, the system marks it as a #football thread and then when people switch to the football view they see just posts marked as #football.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 08:16 - Feb 28 with 2491 viewsBluebell

One thing they have done that we have never done.........

Third tier.
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 08:37 - Feb 28 with 2430 viewsinsignificants

Of course they have more follows on twitter. That's because budgies tweet.
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 10:33 - Feb 28 with 2245 viewsMedwayTractor

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 08:16 - Feb 28 by Bluebell

One thing they have done that we have never done.........

Third tier.

Not since 1956/1957 season, anyway.

Only seven teams have never played outside the top two tiers - Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manure, Spurs & West Ham. Out of all the other hundreds of teams in the country, we have the longest tenure in the top two tiers.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 12:18 - Feb 28 with 2095 viewsSwansea_Blue

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 22:54 - Feb 27 by jeera

To be fair, they have won the third tier title in recent years [snigger]

Although I'm struggling to remember when we were that far down the footballing pyramid....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 13:02 - Feb 28 with 2017 viewsTJS

I cannot believe they are persisting with this delusional list of non-honours in their programme season after season.
If they really want to include all these things at least change the heading to Honours and Notable Achievements.
Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 13:30 - Feb 28 with 1943 viewsDolly2.0

Check out this Noncewich fan on Twitter - @Gwar_grant96 on 13:02 - Feb 28 by TJS

I cannot believe they are persisting with this delusional list of non-honours in their programme season after season.
If they really want to include all these things at least change the heading to Honours and Notable Achievements.

You spelt "Non" incorrectly in your last line.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 13:34]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024