Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18:08 - Feb 28 with 3803 views_

on 18:11 - Feb 28 with 2500 views_

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:13 - Feb 28 with 2479 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh please keep these coming. Thinking like this will see the Tories in for the next 50 years.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 18:14 - Feb 28 with 2472 views_

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:13 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

Oh please keep these coming. Thinking like this will see the Tories in for the next 50 years.

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:15 - Feb 28 with 2468 viewsAdmiralFunge

on 18:11 - Feb 28 by _

I'm alright with Mr Pie, although he is a little bit one-paced.

That said, his work immediately around the US election was on point.

Don't particularly agree with his stance in the first video - there are undeniably a significant number of PLP members who wish Corbyn wasn't in charge, but, by God, he doesn't help himself.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:16 - Feb 28 with 2464 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 18:14 - Feb 28 by _

Don't like them? I love them mate. Thinking like this will see the Tories in for the next 50 years.

Iron Lion Zion

on 18:18 - Feb 28 with 2446 views_

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:16 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

Don't like them? I love them mate. Thinking like this will see the Tories in for the next 50 years.

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:21 - Feb 28 with 2432 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 18:18 - Feb 28 by _

I don't engage?

Iron Lion Zion

on 18:22 - Feb 28 with 2423 views_

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:21 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

I don't engage?

Login to get fewer ads

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:29 - Feb 28 with 2380 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:16 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

Glassers clearly takes pleasure in seeing the disabled forced in to work/poverty/death and the systematic dismantling of health services and social care to cover the bill for bailing out his mates in the world of finance. (Think of austerity as bankers running out of your local hospital with wheelbarrows full of cash )

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

(No subject) on 18:30 - Feb 28 with 2378 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 18:22 - Feb 28 by _

How am I shutting down the discussion on this thread/

You want to debate? The swing in Copeland was from from Labour to Tory 6.7%. If that is replicated across the country then the Tories have a three figure majority.

Labour canvassers found Corbyn was a big problem on the doorstep. Labour used their biggest weapon at Copeland. The NHS. The local hospital is closing and they went for it big style with a front page poster ad saying "Babies will Die if the Tories win". And they still couldn't keep the seat.

And Let's not look at Copeland in isolation. In Stoke there was a two point swing away from Labour to the Tories and to Ukip, which if replicated across the country at a general election would give the Tories majority of 40.

Back to Copeland though. The clip said Labour has been losing votes for years in Copeland. To put the length of Labour’s dominance in the seat into perspective: the new Tory MP was born in 1976. The last Conservative to sit for Copeland, William Nunn, was born in 1879.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 18:40]

Iron Lion Zion

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:31 - Feb 28 with 2363 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:21 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

I don't engage?

Hasn't he put you on his naughty step yet Libero......what's wrong with you !

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 20:13 - Feb 28 with 2245 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Party are incapable of appointing a credible leader. They've shown that twice now. Ed and Corbyn have been their Keane and PJ moments. The question is, who will come in and save them from relegation to the third division?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 20:24 - Feb 28 with 2215 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 20:13 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

The Party are incapable of appointing a credible leader. They've shown that twice now. Ed and Corbyn have been their Keane and PJ moments. The question is, who will come in and save them from relegation to the third division?

Unfortunately it's likely to be Dave from International Rescue!

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 2216 viewsBluefish

Who is this bloke employed by?

Has he got any other jokes?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

(No subject) on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 2183 viewsBlueBadger

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 18:29 - Feb 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Glassers clearly takes pleasure in seeing the disabled forced in to work/poverty/death and the systematic dismantling of health services and social care to cover the bill for bailing out his mates in the world of finance. (Think of austerity as bankers running out of your local hospital with wheelbarrows full of cash )

I'm kind of wondering of there's a hard core of Labour supporters that enjoy it as well. A far as I can tell, that's now got to be about the only reason for wanting The Dear Leader to stay in a job, given that he's effectively a free pass for the Tories in 2020.

Anyone want to buy a used NHS?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 20:58]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 21:05 - Feb 28 with 2164 viewsbournemouthblue

I don't engage?

Says the poster who blocks users because he disagrees with their views

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 21:06 - Feb 28 with 2155 viewsElderGrizzly

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 20:13 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

It's the fault of the Bolivians apparently...

(No subject) on 21:09 - Feb 28 with 2149 viewsbournemouthblue

(No subject) on 18:30 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

How am I shutting down the discussion on this thread/

You want to debate? The swing in Copeland was from from Labour to Tory 6.7%. If that is replicated across the country then the Tories have a three figure majority.

Labour canvassers found Corbyn was a big problem on the doorstep. Labour used their biggest weapon at Copeland. The NHS. The local hospital is closing and they went for it big style with a front page poster ad saying "Babies will Die if the Tories win". And they still couldn't keep the seat.

And Let's not look at Copeland in isolation. In Stoke there was a two point swing away from Labour to the Tories and to Ukip, which if replicated across the country at a general election would give the Tories majority of 40.

Back to Copeland though. The clip said Labour has been losing votes for years in Copeland. To put the length of Labour’s dominance in the seat into perspective: the new Tory MP was born in 1976. The last Conservative to sit for Copeland, William Nunn, was born in 1879.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 18:40]

Labour have been on a downward slope with Copeland for some time, that is a fact

Corbyn's background with Nuclear was poisonous, whether he is quite as poisonous around the country remains to be seen

Copeland much like Richmond had it's Geographical issues

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

(No subject) on 22:06 - Feb 28 with 2095 viewslowhouseblue

(No subject) on 20:58 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

I'm kind of wondering of there's a hard core of Labour supporters that enjoy it as well. A far as I can tell, that's now got to be about the only reason for wanting The Dear Leader to stay in a job, given that he's effectively a free pass for the Tories in 2020.

Anyone want to buy a used NHS?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 20:58]

it's not that they enjoy it. it's more that they're only interested in people who agree with them, and if that doesn't include labour voters, well then sod em..they're really not very interested in the views of labour voters at all.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 22:06]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 23:28 - Feb 28 with 2012 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 21:05 - Feb 28 by bournemouthblue

Says the poster who blocks users because he disagrees with their views

Are you on his naughty step too ?

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 23:41 - Feb 28 with 1992 viewsRyorry

Jo Cox could have, I believe.

Her & John Smith, tragic, not just for themselves & their families, but two great might have beens who could have done so much for the UK.

R.I.P.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

(No subject) on 00:02 - Mar 1 with 1965 viewsBlueBadger

(No subject) on 22:06 - Feb 28 by lowhouseblue

it's not that they enjoy it. it's more that they're only interested in people who agree with them, and if that doesn't include labour voters, well then sod em..they're really not very interested in the views of labour voters at all.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 22:06]

This is the thing, innit, there's a fair few nations across Europe where politicians have made good ground on an anti-austerity platform and there's enough grassroots resentment about it that a halfway competent one could exploit, throw in health service that has been palpably failing since the 2012 Health and Social Care act, disastrous failings in the education, prison service and social care sectors, an utter lack of appetite to tackle tax avoidance by the wealthy and corporate sectors, not to mention the whole 'yes I know we promised this but you're not getting it' unfolding clusterf*ck that is Bruckup and a massively increased national debt DESPITE austerity measures offers massive swathes of tosspottery that should have an opposition leader reaping rich dividends . The fact that the Dear Leader has utterly failed to do so speaks volumes about his utter lack of competence as a leader.
Hell, the fact that he's managed to be less popular than Ed Miliband should do THAT.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 08:29 - Mar 1 with 1855 viewsNo9

If the tories get at least a 20 year run the UK will cease to exist.
"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 08:39 - Mar 1 with 1843 viewsimsureazzure

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 08:29 - Mar 1 by No9

Sometimes it is possible to believe one has seen all the fukwittery there is to see, then along comes someone with a statement like that.
"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 08:44 - Mar 1 with 1824 viewshype313

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, lying about Jeremy Corbyn again!" on 08:29 - Mar 1 by No9

Well given that Labour nearly finished us after 13 then at least 20 would be an improvement.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024