Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning 07:20 - Mar 6 with 4823 viewsMJallday

However I'm currently laying in a Hereford hospital bed

What the eff is a gallbladder anyway? Do I need it?

Nurses are fit

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:22 - Mar 6 with 3363 viewsNo9

Get well soon
So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:34 - Mar 6 with 3319 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:46 - Mar 6 with 3281 viewsMJallday

Keep em coming folks could go with a cheer up

Doctor just asked Me "can you drink?" So I told him "only if he's buying "

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:51 - Mar 6 with 3266 viewsBluebell

Sorry to hear that.

No, you don't need it. I had mine removed when I was 26. They will do keyhole surgery to remove it if that is what they decide is the way forward for you.

The gall stones I had caused the most pain I have ever had in my life. Even giving birth wasn't as painful. I can remember crawling round the room in pain.

I had a 10 month old baby and 2 year old at the time and Mr Bluebell was away. I phoned my mum who came and looked after the children while I was whisked off to hospital and operated on straight away.

Hope it all goes well for you.
So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 08:00 - Mar 6 with 3224 viewsMJallday

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:51 - Mar 6 by Bluebell

Sorry to hear that.

No, you don't need it. I had mine removed when I was 26. They will do keyhole surgery to remove it if that is what they decide is the way forward for you.

The gall stones I had caused the most pain I have ever had in my life. Even giving birth wasn't as painful. I can remember crawling round the room in pain.

I had a 10 month old baby and 2 year old at the time and Mr Bluebell was away. I phoned my mum who came and looked after the children while I was whisked off to hospital and operated on straight away.

Thanks bellers

Been here since 1am so not slept . Latest plan is they're going to pump me full of antibiotics then do an ultrasound, possible surgery depending what they find

Was crawling round a and e at 1am this morning . Not fun

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 08:15 - Mar 6 with 3188 viewshoppy

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:51 - Mar 6 by Bluebell

Sorry to hear that.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 08:22 - Mar 6 with 3164 viewsMJallday

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 08:15 - Mar 6 by hoppy

I think I've just seen Her...

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 08:32 - Mar 6 with 3135 viewsBenters

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:46 - Mar 6 by MJallday

Hope you get sorted ok and feel better soon .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 08:40 - Mar 6 with 3116 viewsbluejake78

He's on his way.Speedy recovery.When pain is too much you just want it sorted.

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:16 - Mar 6 with 3057 viewsBluebell

This nurse will be along soon to shave your bits....................

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:23 - Mar 6 with 3043 viewsSwansea_Blue

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:16 - Mar 6 by Bluebell

Things have changed these days. Due to NHS cuts, shaving is now done by the grounds staff

They're getting more accurate all the time too!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:24 - Mar 6 with 3040 viewshoppy

Unfortunately, she's got rather tied up with another patient, but it's ok, they've re-allocated another nurse to tend to MJ soon...

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:26 - Mar 6 with 3016 viewsBlueNomad

Good luck!
So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:28 - Mar 6 with 2981 viewsBluebell

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 09:24 - Mar 6 by hoppy

Unfortunately, she's got rather tied up with another patient, but it's ok, they've re-allocated another nurse to tend to MJ soon...

I hope he isn't getting too friendly with the nurses. Matron won't like it.......

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 10:01 - Mar 6 with 2910 viewsGuthrum

Get well soon MJ!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:06 - Mar 6 with 2822 viewsMJallday

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 10:01 - Mar 6 by Guthrum

Get well soon MJ!

Thanks all, got a scan at 2pm. Not allowed anything to eat until then
All I can think about is KFC and that saucy nurse pic above.

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:09 - Mar 6 with 2811 viewsBluebell

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:06 - Mar 6 by MJallday

I think if she comes to shave your bits, you will have stop thinking of her and think of something else!

Good luck with the scan. Are you yellow? I was very jaundiced before my gall bladder was removed.
So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:14 - Mar 6 with 2794 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

She's a sort

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:20 - Mar 6 with 2769 viewshoppy

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:06 - Mar 6 by MJallday

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:22 - Mar 6 with 2759 viewshoppy

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:09 - Mar 6 by Bluebell

I think if she comes to shave your bits, you will have stop thinking of her and think of something else!

Good luck with the scan. Are you yellow? I was very jaundiced before my gall bladder was removed.

What kind of yellow?

There's a few varying alternatives here... any of those?

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:24 - Mar 6 with 2740 viewsLord_Lucan

My Mums went gangrene.

I predict you will contract norovirus before you leave hospital.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 12:19 - Mar 6 with 2675 viewsGeoffSentence

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 07:46 - Mar 6 by MJallday

Bloke goes to see his doctor, and the doctor says 'you have to stop masturbating', the patient asks 'why?'

'because I am trying to examine you'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 12:25 - Mar 6 with 2649 viewsMJallday

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:24 - Mar 6 by Lord_Lucan

My Mums went gangrene.

I predict you will contract norovirus before you leave hospital.

Going yellow? Gangrene? I'd sooner die than turn those colours

Norovirus would be a welcome relief though

Haven't eaten since 6 last night . Could murder a dirty burger

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 12:57 - Mar 6 with 2559 viewsRyorry

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 11:22 - Mar 6 by hoppy

What kind of yellow?

There's a few varying alternatives here... any of those?

You trying to turn the poor guy sicker?!

GWS MJ - I'm depending on you to bring me back that hunky Ross Kemp lookalike from Amsterdam!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So I was meant to be in Amsterdam this morning on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 2510 viewsHereford_Blue

PM-a-Roony.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024