Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation next season it is then 16:10 - Mar 17 with 697 viewsgtsb1966

If it doesn't happen this season. We are barely good enough now so imagine what will happen next season with an even smaller budget. Sad times to be a Town fan.
Relegation next season it is then on 16:43 - Mar 17 with 653 viewsNo9

IF MM stays on as manager and continues to play those who are first on his team sheet an persevere with the same tactics as he's used this season your headline maybe too close for comfort.
Relegation next season it is then on 16:45 - Mar 17 with 631 viewshype313

I wouldn't rule it out this season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Relegation next season it is then on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 564 viewsoldbluestu

But if we play attractive football and still relegated I thought the fans were happy with that
Relegation next season it is then on 18:14 - Mar 17 with 558 viewscolchesterchris

Relegation next season it is then on 18:13 - Mar 17 by oldbluestu

But if we play attractive football and still relegated I thought the fans were happy with that

This is such a ridiculous argument.

Why does it have to be a choice between relegation playing attractive football, or good results playing dross football?

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Relegation next season it is then on 18:20 - Mar 17 with 540 viewsBenters

Relegation next season it is then on 18:14 - Mar 17 by colchesterchris

Why does it have to be a choice between relegation playing attractive football, or good results playing dross football?

Moon on a stick = Playing well and winning .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Relegation next season it is then on 18:37 - Mar 17 with 506 viewsoldbluestu

Relegation next season it is then on 18:14 - Mar 17 by colchesterchris

But when you're winning no fan could care less about style , winning equals excitement
Relegation next season it is then on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 494 viewsPJH

Relegation next season it is then on 18:37 - Mar 17 by oldbluestu

But when you're winning no fan could care less about style , winning equals excitement

That has been my philosophy through the getting towards 60 years of supporting ITFC.
The result is all that ever matters to me,I have never been bothered how it is achieved.
I have never left a game thinking/saying we lost 4-3 but I really enjoyed that.

I also accept that entertainment is more important than the result to some,I accept it but don't understand it.

I also accept that you can have both entertainment and a result but if it becomes a choice between one or the other then it is the result for me every time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024