Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil 11:22 - Mar 17 with 5858 viewsLord_Lucan

You are obviously respected at the club and I am sure that the club are aware that TWTD beats all other sites combined for traffic.

Our club is sinking, some of the decisions by the board genuinely beggar belief. Can I suggest that you email Milne and cc in Evans and Milton, advise him of the traffic TWTD gets in numbers and explain that the club have scored a massive own goal and that a staggering number of board regulars have made it clear that they will not be renewing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Phil on 13:53 - Mar 17 with 3288 viewsLord_Lucan

Bump

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Phil on 13:57 - Mar 17 with 3272 viewsPinewoodblue

Come on Phil the current situation is crying out for someone to interview Marcus, even if you have to submit written questions. Rather you that the Star.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Phil on 14:13 - Mar 17 with 3182 viewsmadmouse1959

Phil on 13:57 - Mar 17 by Pinewoodblue

Come on Phil the current situation is crying out for someone to interview Marcus, even if you have to submit written questions. Rather you that the Star.

It is getting beyond a joke now. Announcing a rise in its pricing strategy is comical and talk about bad timing !!! Trying to entice fans to renew season tickets whilst the hot debate goes on regarding who will be the manager next season is ridiculous. How can you expect fewer supporters to pay more ? Why is McCarthy having so much say in his future at this club ? We are not even sure what players will be here next season either. Evans, Milne and McCarthy can not carry on keeping the fans in the dark and fed on B/S. Scrap the synthetic 5 point plan, feel the true vibes and step forward Mr Evans to sort this mess out once and for all. .

shampoo dave

Phil on 14:25 - Mar 17 with 3116 viewsPhilTWTD

They will be aware, they do look at the site, both the forum and comments, and I do speak to people regularly.
Phil on 14:27 - Mar 17 with 3075 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't think he's up for speaking to anyone at the moment.
Phil on 14:27 - Mar 17 with 3066 viewsSwailsey

Phil on 14:25 - Mar 17 by PhilTWTD

They will be aware, they do look at the site, both the forum and comments, and I do speak to people regularly.

Do they!

Hi Mr Milne. Why have you upset my dad?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil on 14:28 - Mar 17 with 3049 viewsLord_Lucan

If they look at the comments section they must think we are a load of dullards.

I know you are in a difficult situation but do you think they have a clue at how much they are alienating their fan base

Phil on 14:33 - Mar 17 with 2975 viewsFrimleyBlue

ohhhhhhhh really?!

SORT THE FKEN CLUB OUT EVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

OR bring me in as chairman, i'll sort this club out :)
18 months, turned a club from red into black, rebuilt youth structure, 3 seasons into my own 5 year plan,, and unlike yourself......actually getting somewhere :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Phil on 14:34 - Mar 17 with 2988 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 14:28 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

If they look at the comments section they must think we are a load of dullards.

I know you are in a difficult situation but do you think they have a clue at how much they are alienating their fan base

I think they've got a pretty good idea, certainly if they're looking at the site today, which I'm sure they will be, at least those working at the club. Those working for the club aren't so remote as some people might think.

Marcus himself, perhaps not so much as he's not in and around the club itself even if he is involved on a day to day basis.
Phil on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 2940 viewschicoazul

The only way you will ever see Evans give an interview will be if we go up and he wants to bask in the glory.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Phil on 14:36 - Mar 17 with 2918 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil on 14:35 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

The only way you will ever see Evans give an interview will be if we go up and he wants to bask in the glory.

Getting promoted from League 1 to the Championship isn't that much to shout about to be honest?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil on 14:37 - Mar 17 with 2895 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil on 14:36 - Mar 17 by Kieran_Knows

Getting promoted from League 1 to the Championship isn't that much to shout about to be honest?

well we'd get to have an open bus parade tho :)

Waka waka eh eh

Phil on 14:41 - Mar 17 with 2846 viewsoldbluestu

Phil on 14:33 - Mar 17 by FrimleyBlue

ohhhhhhhh really?!

SORT THE FKEN CLUB OUT EVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

OR bring me in as chairman, i'll sort this club out :)
18 months, turned a club from red into black, rebuilt youth structure, 3 seasons into my own 5 year plan,, and unlike yourself......actually getting somewhere :)

Ffs we would be relegated with you as chairman.
Phil on 14:43 - Mar 17 with 2823 viewsmadmouse1959

Phil on 14:37 - Mar 17 by FrimleyBlue

well we'd get to have an open bus parade tho :)

Can imagine Evans, McCarthy and Milne crammed into a 3 wheel Del Boy van on a victory parade in TEN YEARS TIME celebrating promotion back in to League Two.

shampoo dave

Phil on 14:47 - Mar 17 with 2777 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil on 14:41 - Mar 17 by oldbluestu

Ffs we would be relegated with you as chairman.

I don't pick the team.

I have however as mentioned turned a club around in dire financial troubles ;)

Waka waka eh eh

Phil on 14:49 - Mar 17 with 2754 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Phil on 14:27 - Mar 17 by PhilTWTD

I don't think he's up for speaking to anyone at the moment.

Not good enough any more IMO.

The club feels like its on a knife edge at the min and could go either way at very easily.

Milne only seems to upset the fans every time he speaks so we need to hear from the man at the top as the spot light is well & truly on him now and its not before time.

If he is not willing to speak to us fans & put the money in that is required then he needs to sell us, as this doesn't just affect him-this club belongs to all of us.

As Sir Bobby said:

‘What is a club in any case?

Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes.

It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.’

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Phil on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 2725 viewstextbackup

Phil on 14:34 - Mar 17 by PhilTWTD

I think they've got a pretty good idea, certainly if they're looking at the site today, which I'm sure they will be, at least those working at the club. Those working for the club aren't so remote as some people might think.

Marcus himself, perhaps not so much as he's not in and around the club itself even if he is involved on a day to day basis.

Assuming ME has a smart phone so could get online anywhere in the world, to just have a look and see the feeling... but he won't because the pr1ck doesn't care.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Phil on 14:56 - Mar 17 with 2689 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil on 14:54 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Assuming ME has a smart phone so could get online anywhere in the world, to just have a look and see the feeling... but he won't because the pr1ck doesn't care.

How do you know I'm no... er, I mean he's not reading this site?

As Phil says THEY will know (whoever 'they' is. May just be the media person/people for all we know).

Anyway, even if they are, they're probably shaking their heads at the flouncing. It will only hit home if there's a sudden drop off in tickets.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil on 15:04 - Mar 17 with 2641 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil on 14:56 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

How do you know I'm no... er, I mean he's not reading this site?

As Phil says THEY will know (whoever 'they' is. May just be the media person/people for all we know).

Anyway, even if they are, they're probably shaking their heads at the flouncing. It will only hit home if there's a sudden drop off in tickets.

Evans is onto a winner

Renewals lower - - " Transfer Budget is inline with gate volumes"

Waka waka eh eh

Phil on 15:21 - Mar 17 with 2559 viewsGlasgowBlue

They do?

When are you going to reinvest the Wickham/Creswell/Mings/Murphy money on playing staff Marcus?

If it's been swallowed up in running costs then what would you have done had we not sold those players for high fees?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Phil on 15:27 - Mar 17 with 2504 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil on 15:21 - Mar 17 by GlasgowBlue

They do?

When are you going to reinvest the Wickham/Creswell/Mings/Murphy money on playing staff Marcus?

If it's been swallowed up in running costs then what would you have done had we not sold those players for high fees?

Cut costs accordingly.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil on 15:27 - Mar 17 with 2497 viewshype313

They do?

Just to add on Glassers salient points Marcus.

Could you show me a blueprint for success elsewhere, where filling the squad with loanees and non league players has been a resounding success both on and off the pitch?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Phil on 15:30 - Mar 17 with 2464 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil on 15:27 - Mar 17 by hype313

Could you show me a blueprint for success elsewhere, where filling the squad with loanees and non league players has been a resounding success both on and off the pitch?

Slightly harsh on non-league players isn't it? I'm all for players like Danny Rowe who seem to be 'tearing up' the National League this season (plenty of Macclesfield fans think he'll make the divisions jump quite easily). Lets not also forget other clubs in this league were after him.

Kieffer Moore however, i'll give you that one. Very strange signing, and if Rommy's post from earlier is correct, seems like a very desperate signing.

Agree about loans though.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 15:30]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil on 15:30 - Mar 17 with 2460 viewsLord_Lucan

Phil on 15:27 - Mar 17 by hype313

One more thing Marcus

How come your stock level of mini bottles of red wine in the SBR upper corner bars are only 1 bottle per game? I actually have to visit both bars.

Phil on 15:52 - Mar 17 with 2364 viewschicoazul

They do?

And Walters!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024