Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again 18:26 - Mar 19 with 16306 viewsArcher4721

More fake news and lies.

Peter Stefanovic absolutely spot on here

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:28 - Mar 19 with 5490 viewsBackToRussia

Kuenssberg is awful.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:33 - Mar 19 with 5469 viewsJETPower

I've yet to see anyone with half a brain cell use the phrase 'fake news' uncritically.

Please spare us.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:33 - Mar 19 with 5459 viewsArcher4721

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:28 - Mar 19 by BackToRussia

Kuenssberg is awful.

Awfully biased towards the Tories and establishment.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:36 - Mar 19 with 5441 viewsBackToRussia

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:33 - Mar 19 by Archer4721

Awfully biased towards the Tories and establishment.

Yes it's painfully evident. May as well be a spin doctor for them. Maybe she is.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:42 - Mar 19 with 5405 viewsArcher4721

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:36 - Mar 19 by BackToRussia

Yes it's painfully evident. May as well be a spin doctor for them. Maybe she is.

Stefanovic asks a good question. Why are the Establishment and Tories so keen on trying to destroy Corbyn?

He's right when he says they don't want an honest man of the people who doesn't bow to them anywhere near power so it's in their interest to try and break him with anything especially lies..
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 18:43]
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:53 - Mar 19 with 5322 viewsBlueBadger

Still, it's a good job we've got a competent opposition to hold the government to account over this clusterf*ck.

Oh no, wait.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 18:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:56 - Mar 19 with 5306 viewssparks

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:42 - Mar 19 by Archer4721

Stefanovic asks a good question. Why are the Establishment and Tories so keen on trying to destroy Corbyn?

He's right when he says they don't want an honest man of the people who doesn't bow to them anywhere near power so it's in their interest to try and break him with anything especially lies..

This is extraordinary.

Many people would suggest the BBC is very left leaning.

This idea that criticising Corbyn is somehow an agenda, rather than stating the blatantly obvious, is ridiculous and blinkered. Corbyn is criticised because he has been completely hapless, and has no traction with the public at large.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 5286 viewsBlueBadger

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 18:56 - Mar 19 by sparks

This is extraordinary.

Many people would suggest the BBC is very left leaning.

This idea that criticising Corbyn is somehow an agenda, rather than stating the blatantly obvious, is ridiculous and blinkered. Corbyn is criticised because he has been completely hapless, and has no traction with the public at large.

To be honest, I don't think The Dear Leader has had as tough a ride from the papers as Miliband did. They pretty much know that he's utterly hopeless and can't really be arsed whereas whilst Miliband was also rubbish, he was up against the equally rubbish Call Me Dave.

and as a side observation, if both right wing loons and left wing loons think that the beeb is biased then they're probably hitting their balance about right...
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 20:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 19:04 - Mar 19 with 5274 viewsfeelingblue

I agree that Kuenssberg is a dreadful and biased journalist, but the idea that Corbyn can lead an effective opposition is sadly stupid.

We desperately need a competent and combative opposition to tackle this hopeless and dishonest government, but Corbyn is about as far from the answer as is possible.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 5255 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hang on a minute. The mainstream media absolutely hammered the Tories over the broken manifesto commitment on NI contributions.

Then the msm reported on Jezza completely missing an own goal at PMQ's.

Reporting the two subjects isn't mutually exclusive.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 19:06]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 19:20 - Mar 19 with 5191 viewsJETPower

Quite the opposite is true - the Tories have been going relatively easy on Corbyn of late, and many of them would rather he stayed on as Leader for as long as possible.

Aside from that Corbyn isn't an honest man, he isn't a man of the people, and looking at the polls he is nowhere near power anyway. About 70% of the electorate consider him a joke.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 5074 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Why are Corbyn supporters so desperate to support their man, when its painfully obvious he offers no serious opposition to the Tories.

Support for the left has collapsed worldwide, and on the strength of that Corbyn has to -

a) Come toward the centre left.
b) Do better against the government when the opportunity presents itself.

Its not an anti Corbyn agenda, its actually an anti Tory agenda, because Corbyn is dooming us to another 5 years of them at the moment.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 5058 viewsBlueBadger

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:18 - Mar 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Why are Corbyn supporters so desperate to support their man, when its painfully obvious he offers no serious opposition to the Tories.

Support for the left has collapsed worldwide, and on the strength of that Corbyn has to -

a) Come toward the centre left.
b) Do better against the government when the opportunity presents itself.

Its not an anti Corbyn agenda, its actually an anti Tory agenda, because Corbyn is dooming us to another 5 years of them at the moment.

For a bloke who wants 'kinder, gentler' and 'more consensus' in his party, he sure don't half take the arse when it gets suggested that he meets people halfway on a few things.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 7:39]

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:22 - Mar 19 with 5043 viewsBlueBadger

If anything, it's in the right's interests to keep him in a job as long as possible, given that he's essentially a free pass for the Tories in 2020.

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:26 - Mar 19 with 5024 viewsMullet

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 19:06 - Mar 19 by GlasgowBlue

Hang on a minute. The mainstream media absolutely hammered the Tories over the broken manifesto commitment on NI contributions.

Then the msm reported on Jezza completely missing an own goal at PMQ's.

Reporting the two subjects isn't mutually exclusive.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 19:06]

Christ Weegie. Don't use terms like "msm" and that. Makes you sound like you're w@nking into tinfoil and giving your screenshot of Louise Mensch a wipe down.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:32 - Mar 19 with 4992 viewsBlueBadger

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:26 - Mar 19 by Mullet

Christ Weegie. Don't use terms like "msm" and that. Makes you sound like you're w@nking into tinfoil and giving your screenshot of Louise Mensch a wipe down.

Blimey, that's some dark poetry there Mullers.

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:41 - Mar 19 with 4957 viewsmutters

I always consider the BBC to be very left leaning, not pro tories at all.

COrbyn, nice guy, rubbish oppostion leader. Its all too easy to take a shot at him as hes a great deflecting mechanism.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:42 - Mar 19 with 4947 viewsoldbluestu

Trump has been talking about fake news from press & TV for 2 years, he keeps being proved right
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:46 - Mar 19 with 4911 viewsBlueBadger

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:42 - Mar 19 by oldbluestu

Trump has been talking about fake news from press & TV for 2 years, he keeps being proved right

When you say 'proved right' you mean 'utterly barking mad paranoid wrong', don't you?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 20:47]

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:48 - Mar 19 with 4905 viewsfeelingblue

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:41 - Mar 19 by mutters

I always consider the BBC to be very left leaning, not pro tories at all.

COrbyn, nice guy, rubbish oppostion leader. Its all too easy to take a shot at him as hes a great deflecting mechanism.

I don't get all this 'nice guy' stuff, he always seems to come across as an unpleasant, pompous, holier than thou man to me.

He was systematically disloyal to Labour for years before he became leader.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:53 - Mar 19 with 4880 viewsJETPower

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:42 - Mar 19 by oldbluestu

It being an effective slogan with which to convince the gullible is entirely different from it being true.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:53 - Mar 19 with 4874 viewsRyorry

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 20:48 - Mar 19 by feelingblue

I don't get all this 'nice guy' stuff, he always seems to come across as an unpleasant, pompous, holier than thou man to me.

He was systematically disloyal to Labour for years before he became leader.

Glad I'm not the only one!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 21:34 - Mar 19 with 4755 viewsLord_Lucan

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 19:04 - Mar 19 by feelingblue

I agree that Kuenssberg is a dreadful and biased journalist, but the idea that Corbyn can lead an effective opposition is sadly stupid.

We desperately need a competent and combative opposition to tackle this hopeless and dishonest government, but Corbyn is about as far from the answer as is possible.

It's crazy. Those supporting Corbyn are doing the country no favours. Unfortunately the Labour Party are apathetic. They need to somehow oust Corbyn and install Hilary Benn or Alan Johnson.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 21:41 - Mar 19 with 4712 viewsfeelingblue

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 21:34 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

It's crazy. Those supporting Corbyn are doing the country no favours. Unfortunately the Labour Party are apathetic. They need to somehow oust Corbyn and install Hilary Benn or Alan Johnson.

Strange thing is that, although the Tories have, in my opinion, run the risk of seriously stuffing up the country in order to fight off UKIP and their own right wing (a battle that they have lost), it is Labour who look like ending up the big losers.

Hilary Benn might be the best option, but I can't see him inspiring a return of the disaffected, or even of attracting the very large number of Tory voters who are angry about Brexit.
Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 22:32 - Mar 19 with 4608 viewsBOjK

Laura Kuenssberg and the BBC at it again on 21:34 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

Or Keir Starmer, Yvette Cooper, Chukka Umunna or frankly anyone else.

Corbyn uniquely combines unelectable policies, no leadership skills, complete lack of competence and terrible communication skills.

He is among current MPs almost the absolute worst possible candidate. Even McDonnell comes across reasonably on TV. The only people who would be worse would be someone like Diane Abbott or someone really young who would be a rabbit-in-the-headlights.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024