Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 09:00 - Mar 27 with 6507 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/video/174898/#oneofourown-|-ipswich-town-season-tickets-2017/18

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news and video posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 09:23 - Mar 27 with 3337 viewsSwailsey

Urgh.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 09:28 - Mar 27 with 3326 viewstaximan

inspirational
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 09:40 - Mar 27 with 3306 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

do the grandad and grand-daughter get hit by the rises?

they were 64 and 10
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 10:39 - Mar 27 with 3219 viewshoppy

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 09:40 - Mar 27 by BtreeBlueBlood

do the grandad and grand-daughter get hit by the rises?

they were 64 and 10

I would imagine the filming for that was done before their price rises were announced... but yes, Tony will now have to pay a fair bit more than he has this season, depending on when his birthday is of course, as will his granddaughter...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 10:55 - Mar 27 with 3187 viewsCambonbleu

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 10:39 - Mar 27 by hoppy

I would imagine the filming for that was done before their price rises were announced... but yes, Tony will now have to pay a fair bit more than he has this season, depending on when his birthday is of course, as will his granddaughter...

I can't help but watch it and wait for David Brent to appear. This can't actually be a serious video?

How much did it cost and who is it meant to inspire? waste of time, effort and cash

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:41 - Mar 27 with 3082 viewsPlums

Just watched that with the sound off. As it featured the grandfather and grand daughter so heavily, it really shouldn't have been released after the debacle of the past fortnight.
Can't believe they've played the Dozzell card again.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:45 - Mar 27 with 3076 viewsASAx

#SitOnYourOwn would have probably been more appropriate.

It defies belief that they've heavily featured a 60-65 year old and an Under 11 in view of putting both their renewal prices up massively. Do you think they mentioned before filming that they will always go regardless of cost or something and a little light bulb lit up inside Portman Road?

Even the video intended to inspire £5m worth of business feels like it's been done on the cheap for the bare minimum.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:49 - Mar 27 with 3052 viewsBluebell

That really is awful!

How did they pick those people? I assume they all volunteered.

It is taking the p*ss to be honest.
Login to get fewer ads

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:52 - Mar 27 with 3028 viewshoppy

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 10:55 - Mar 27 by Cambonbleu

I can't help but watch it and wait for David Brent to appear. This can't actually be a serious video?

How much did it cost and who is it meant to inspire? waste of time, effort and cash

Do you think the original version was supposed to have another fan catching the bus with him, to his left, with "Crash &" on the back of his shirt?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:56 - Mar 27 with 3018 viewsASAx

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:49 - Mar 27 by Bluebell

That really is awful!

How did they pick those people? I assume they all volunteered.

It is taking the p*ss to be honest.

They were looking for fans to help out with a project a few weeks back who needed to be available at the Wolves and Brentford games or something along those lines (maybe the Tuesday and Thursday during that week instead).

So I assume this the result of their efforts. I've no issue with fans being included but it seems like the club has decided to go for 'interviews with fans - cost zero, interviews with players and staff - cost zero, the use of a camera that one of the staff probably owns - cost zero, someone at the club editing it all together - cost a few hours.

Not saying the club should pay vast sums, but when you face an almost impossible job of winning back disgruntled fans, featuring a 64 year old man and 10 year old girl, the two who'll face the biggest price hike, producing something like this at a cost of next to nothing and using slogans like 'the noise' and 'the passion' when both are totally absent this season and crap like 'one of our own' as if we are valued, is further salt in the wounds.

I would personally have liked to have seen a video of a large man with his bag on a spare seat being dragged out by stewards with the hashtag 'WeDon'tCareAboutYou'. At least I could have given it a point for honesty.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:56 - Mar 27 with 3018 viewsReuser_is_God

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:45 - Mar 27 by ASAx

#SitOnYourOwn would have probably been more appropriate.

It defies belief that they've heavily featured a 60-65 year old and an Under 11 in view of putting both their renewal prices up massively. Do you think they mentioned before filming that they will always go regardless of cost or something and a little light bulb lit up inside Portman Road?

Even the video intended to inspire £5m worth of business feels like it's been done on the cheap for the bare minimum.

I spoke to someone on twitter who was in the video & they were unaware of prices increase before doing the video.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:59 - Mar 27 with 2999 viewsCaptainObvious

#oneofourowngoals

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:59 - Mar 27 with 2997 viewsKieran_Knows

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:56 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

I spoke to someone on twitter who was in the video & they were unaware of prices increase before doing the video.

Gets better and better doesn't it.....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:01 - Mar 27 with 2989 viewsLimitlessBlue

it's the greatest pi$$take video I have seen and then it dawns on me that it is not a pi$$take at all!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:09 - Mar 27 with 2944 viewsTractorWood

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:56 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

Couldn't write it. The irony of having the two people most affected by the price hike is absolute gold. I feel sorry for the media guys, how do you even attempt to sell such an awful product.

'Do you want to pay well over the odds to watch a squad of journeymen, promising loanees we have no chance of signing?' Also, we have no idea who will be in charge and are pretty sure we'll continue to not invest suitably in the playing squad.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:11 - Mar 27 with 2925 viewshoppy

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 12:56 - Mar 27 by ASAx

They were looking for fans to help out with a project a few weeks back who needed to be available at the Wolves and Brentford games or something along those lines (maybe the Tuesday and Thursday during that week instead).

So I assume this the result of their efforts. I've no issue with fans being included but it seems like the club has decided to go for 'interviews with fans - cost zero, interviews with players and staff - cost zero, the use of a camera that one of the staff probably owns - cost zero, someone at the club editing it all together - cost a few hours.

Not saying the club should pay vast sums, but when you face an almost impossible job of winning back disgruntled fans, featuring a 64 year old man and 10 year old girl, the two who'll face the biggest price hike, producing something like this at a cost of next to nothing and using slogans like 'the noise' and 'the passion' when both are totally absent this season and crap like 'one of our own' as if we are valued, is further salt in the wounds.

I would personally have liked to have seen a video of a large man with his bag on a spare seat being dragged out by stewards with the hashtag 'WeDon'tCareAboutYou'. At least I could have given it a point for honesty.

Be fair, they might've chipped in for his bus ticket as well.

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:30 - Mar 27 with 2869 viewsTMWWNGAS

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:11 - Mar 27 by hoppy

Wow.. .what a pile of .....
Back in the day I studied media and one thing this definitely does not do is encourage anyone to buy a season ticket, a few yocals saying "I love town I do" isn't exactly the most inspirational message.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:39 - Mar 27 with 2823 viewschrice

Seems more like the eulogy at a funeral than a piece of marketing. Which is appropriate I guess.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:41 - Mar 27 with 2806 viewsASAx

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:11 - Mar 27 by hoppy

They could have at least made it a bit more realistic by showing the bus driver to be Mick, who then refused to drive and just parked the bus for an hour and a half whilst telling all the passengers what a great job he was doing.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:57 - Mar 27 with 2753 viewsDolly2.0

I don't know why everyone's so up in arms. It's almost like you were waiting to complain whatever it was.

As someone who knows a bit about advertising, I think they've done a pretty good job considering how tough a job it is to sell Town ST tickets.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:59 - Mar 27 with 2741 viewswitchdoctor

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 14:56 - Mar 27 with 2661 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:57 - Mar 27 by Dolly2.0

I don't know why everyone's so up in arms. It's almost like you were waiting to complain whatever it was.

As someone who knows a bit about advertising, I think they've done a pretty good job considering how tough a job it is to sell Town ST tickets.

It's absolutely awful.

Reminded me of a cancer research appeal.

There's a reason why men with perfect bodies are used to sell underwear. Who on earth would want to be like any of those people?

Poll: Best Football Song

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 14:59 - Mar 27 with 2644 viewsTractorWood

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 13:57 - Mar 27 by Dolly2.0

It's fine in isolation. It just compounds the errors already made.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 14:59 - Mar 27 with 2646 viewsReuser_is_God

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 14:56 - Mar 27 by RoyKeanesDog

It's absolutely awful.

There's a reason why men with perfect bodies are used to sell underwear. Who on earth would want to be like any of those people?

Have you seen the West Ham one?

Very much along similar lines but one major difference, the fans featured had a bit of enthusiasm.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 14:59 - Mar 27 with 2637 viewshoppy

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 14:56 - Mar 27 by RoyKeanesDog

It's absolutely awful.

Sorry, I was busy when they were wanting to do the filming...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024