Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season 08:19 - Apr 8 with 1330 viewsSteve_M

Hopefully, after Tuesday, we can all relax and just enjoy the day and the game now. Fulham are better than us of course, but if we actually turn up then we'll give them a game.

It looks far nervier from 6th downwards at the moment, both Fulham and SWFC making things hard for themselves so hopefully that continues today.

Have a good day all, my first beer will be in a couple of hours but I think that will make me a late starter today.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:22 - Apr 8 with 1305 viewsTractorWood

I win on Tuesday avoids this game being frustratingly vital for us. As you say, great weather, few beers and 2k+ noisy blues.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 8:22]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:25 - Apr 8 with 1285 viewsWestSussexBlue

Should be a good un, Looking forward to it.
Enjoy your day too Mate.
What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:29 - Apr 8 with 1266 viewsITFC_Forever

On the train to catch the boat, sun just trying to break through the mist.

Gang of 6 teenage lads with a crate of Buds having epic bantz and annoying everyone else already.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:37 - Apr 8 with 1227 viewsDubtractor

Today is my token away game for the season.

Fingers crossed it is a good one!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:39 - Apr 8 with 1220 viewsMullet

Pfft it's no Wigan in the fog or Coventry in the snow.

As ever Sheffield Wednesday is the greatest of all away trips. But if we must make everything about that there London, then yes, Fulham wins.

Have a good day, I fancy a draw for some reason.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:39 - Apr 8 with 1215 viewsFtnfwest

I might sneak down to Holborn later as on me onesome
What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:40 - Apr 8 with 1214 viewsDubtractor

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:39 - Apr 8 by Mullet

Pfft it's no Wigan in the fog or Coventry in the snow.

As ever Sheffield Wednesday is the greatest of all away trips. But if we must make everything about that there London, then yes, Fulham wins.

Have a good day, I fancy a draw for some reason.

Suspect it is as much about numbers as anything else.

Fulham overall is a great ground, but the away end is a crappy temporary structure that rattles about.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:45 - Apr 8 with 1187 viewsMullet

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:40 - Apr 8 by Dubtractor

Fulham overall is a great ground, but the away end is a crappy temporary structure that rattles about.

I've not been since they last came down. Went every year in the 90's and whatnot.

It's at least a decent part of London and as you say has a certain authenticity. I guess we get the short straw for London grounds, but I dunno if I ever want to go to Emirates and that lot for £100 to sit in a bowl with a load of tourists.

Looking forward to Burton personally. Not much of a ground collector but it's nice to go somewhere new and different. Hope your day is spectacular Dubbers.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:50 - Apr 8 with 1163 viewsDubtractor

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:45 - Apr 8 by Mullet

I've not been since they last came down. Went every year in the 90's and whatnot.

It's at least a decent part of London and as you say has a certain authenticity. I guess we get the short straw for London grounds, but I dunno if I ever want to go to Emirates and that lot for £100 to sit in a bowl with a load of tourists.

Looking forward to Burton personally. Not much of a ground collector but it's nice to go somewhere new and different. Hope your day is spectacular Dubbers.

My days are always spectacular!

Some exaggeration may have been used there.......

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:15 - Apr 8 with 1109 viewsSteve_M

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 08:40 - Apr 8 by Dubtractor

And loads of decent pubs by the river.

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:29 - Apr 8 with 1060 viewsDubtractor

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:15 - Apr 8 by Steve_M

And loads of decent pubs by the river.

Recommendations?

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:33 - Apr 8 with 1051 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bouncy, bouncy.........bounce etc!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:57 - Apr 8 with 997 viewsTractorWood

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:29 - Apr 8 by Dubtractor

Recommendations?

Crabtree? Bit posh?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 10:03 - Apr 8 with 978 viewsBluebell

One of my favourite grounds is Craven Cottage. These old stadiums are lovely (even though we got soaked sitting near the front a couple of season ago). Today we are near the back and it's a sunny day so won't have that problem.

I love that walk from the tube station along the river or through the park. It will be especially nice in the sunshine.

Struggling to see us getting anything other than a draw but if we can keep Martin quiet we may have a chance.

COYBs
What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 10:17 - Apr 8 with 935 viewsMach_foreignBlue

On the way to London.

Looking forward to see the people as the social element is what keeps me going and will always do.

Complete contrast in the style both teams play. They outplayed us on Boxing Day and are strong favourites today. Expecting a defeat but will be still pleased with having seen away day Blues.

Pre-match time in The Temperance pub.
What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 11:16 - Apr 8 with 848 viewsbournemouthblue

isn't there another boat party?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 11:57 - Apr 8 with 804 viewsSteve_M

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 09:29 - Apr 8 by Dubtractor

Recommendations?

I'm outside the Blue Anchor at Hammersmith at the moment. Best is Bricklayers over river in Putney but my friends have kids with them.

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 12:24 - Apr 8 with 777 viewsLord_Lucan

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 11:57 - Apr 8 by Steve_M

I'm outside the Blue Anchor at Hammersmith at the moment. Best is Bricklayers over river in Putney but my friends have kids with them.

I like The Bricklayers but due to the weather it will be good in The Crabtree - if you have a few quid on you.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What a glorious day for the best away trip of the season on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 754 viewsBenters

Pah Brentford is better .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024