Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
09:11 - Apr 14 with 3544 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 09:20 - Apr 14 with 2227 viewsBackToRussia

I'd ask for it to be done medium rare or something like that. I found mine a bit undercooked, too much pink.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 10:41 - Apr 14 with 2164 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 09:20 - Apr 14 by BackToRussia

I'd ask for it to be done medium rare or something like that. I found mine a bit undercooked, too much pink.

Yeah but you're a hippy, it should be pink.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 10:41 - Apr 14 with 2163 viewsunbelievablue

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 10:41 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Slightly pink please (ala MeatLiquor). I might go again today.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 10:46 - Apr 14 with 2154 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 10:41 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

It should be well done.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 11:07 - Apr 14 with 2118 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 10:46 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

It should be well done.

You know how you request that people who have no interest in / knowledge of things such as WWE and gambling stay out of those threads?

Could you apply the same and avoid all culinary topics?
I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 11:10 - Apr 14 with 2108 viewsBackToRussia

But this was like a thin edge of browned meat and then like 50%-75% of the inside was pink. That's just too under done for me. You lose half the flavour.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 11:21 - Apr 14 with 2080 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 11:22 - Apr 14 with 2075 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 11:07 - Apr 14 by DropCliffsNotBombs

You know how you request that people who have no interest in / knowledge of things such as WWE and gambling stay out of those threads?

Could you apply the same and avoid all culinary topics?

Ouch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 11:59 - Apr 14 with 2042 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I'd recommend 'The Phat Pig' and ask to double it up with a chicken burger.

Poll: Best Football Song

on 12:54 - Apr 14 with 1999 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 11:59 - Apr 14 by RoyKeanesDog

I'd recommend 'The Phat Pig' and ask to double it up with a chicken burger.

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 12:59 - Apr 14 with 1987 viewsLord_Lucan

on 12:54 - Apr 14 by _

Give the wife a few quid and pop down the mens creche (Arcade Tavern)

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

on 13:11 - Apr 14 with 1971 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 12:59 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Give the wife a few quid and pop down the mens creche (Arcade Tavern)

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:38 - Apr 14 with 1927 viewsNewcyBlue

on 12:54 - Apr 14 by _

Divorced life is so good.

I am planning a visit down to Ipswich next leave and have a Love Thy Burger date pencilled in!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:42 - Apr 14 with 1916 viewshype313

It's decent Libbers, I would have said better than Byron, but I had a Byron in Ipswich a few weeks back and couldn't fault it.

Burger and Beyond is still a winner, but part of me wonders if it's because, generally I have had a few in the tavern beforehand..

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:44 - Apr 14 with 1913 viewshoppy

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:38 - Apr 14 by NewcyBlue

Divorced life is so good.

I am planning a visit down to Ipswich next leave and have a Love Thy Burger date pencilled in!

Sounds good... I'll still be a LTB virgin then too, I would think...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:53 - Apr 14 with 1898 viewsNewcyBlue

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:44 - Apr 14 by hoppy

Sounds good... I'll still be a LTB virgin then too, I would think...

That better be actual mayonnaise you squeeze out onto the plate....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:56 - Apr 14 with 1893 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:42 - Apr 14 by hype313

It's decent Libbers, I would have said better than Byron, but I had a Byron in Ipswich a few weeks back and couldn't fault it.

Burger and Beyond is still a winner, but part of me wonders if it's because, generally I have had a few in the tavern beforehand..

I would rate Byron better than LTB

The loss of Burger and Beyond is a life changer.

We must know each other Hype if you are an Arcader and IP4 drinker
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 13:57]

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 1872 viewshype313

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:56 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

I would rate Byron better than LTB

The loss of Burger and Beyond is a life changer.

We must know each other Hype if you are an Arcader and IP4 drinker
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 13:57]

We probably do, or at least would recognise one another, however I don't get the chance to go out as much these days as I have young ones.

Next time I'm in the Tavern I'll PM you to see if you're out and grab a beer with you.

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 14:14 - Apr 14 with 1856 viewshoppy

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 13:53 - Apr 14 by NewcyBlue

That better be actual mayonnaise you squeeze out onto the plate....

Secret recipe....

on 14:17 - Apr 14 with 1852 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 14:10 - Apr 14 by hype313

We probably do, or at least would recognise one another, however I don't get the chance to go out as much these days as I have young ones.

Next time I'm in the Tavern I'll PM you to see if you're out and grab a beer with you.

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 14:21 - Apr 14 with 1840 viewshype313

on 14:17 - Apr 14 by _

What have I been done for this time! Or do you mean Lucan...

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 15:01 - Apr 14 with 1805 viewshoppy

on 14:17 - Apr 14 by _

Is that 'imminent' in the Phil sense of the word?

on 15:19 - Apr 14 with 1783 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 15:01 - Apr 14 by hoppy

Is that 'imminent' in the Phil sense of the word?

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 16:35 - Apr 14 with 1727 viewshoppy

on 15:19 - Apr 14 by _

Still no burger report?

on 17:24 - Apr 14 with 1682 views_

I'm losing my Love Thy Burger virginity today... on 16:35 - Apr 14 by hoppy

Still no burger report?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024